Today I experienced RedPill

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I was studying in the university and there is this one chad sitting. He is lower male-modeltier. It was ridiculous how much attention he was getting from girls, and how they behave differently. 2-3 legit HB-8 were all over him.
It's one thing to read all that shit about looks here in this shitty forum, it's a complete different story when you experience it all by yourself. :uzi: :pistodouble: :rambo:

I simply cannot understand how all these normal bluepilled fags can live like that :roll:

LOOKS are everything.

It was in the library, he was studying.
He was exceptionally good looking. I observed how girls behave in his presence, the girl who sit next him just stared at him the entire time. After she had finished studying, she returned with her friends to talkt to him again, the girls smiling and giggling.

Imagine this feel, imagine how it feels to attract legit hot girls just with your looks.

Lol that depressed me, too. That's the reason why i shared this.

The girl who sit next him was apparently studying the same subject as him. She gave him constantly glances, then she asked him something, while talking to him, she moved her head and body really close to his, hard to express this in english. Later some of her female friends joined and talked to him.
Bu the most cruel part was the end, after they carried off their books and stuff, they just returned to say him goodbye, as I said, smiling and giggling. They were all over him.

Normally girls are just starring, because they are high inhibition and shy. But those girls were his colleagues or something.

Leave him he is a bluepill faggot, probably believes that girls aren't visual and don't check out guys they like.
Genetics is everything crew.

If he was legit anatomically handsome he 100% was getting tons of attention.

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice