All single women have a FWB

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I've come to the realisation that all single women have a friend with benefits.

Even old women and uggos have someone that they call on at a moment's notice to smash those sugar walls.

If a man dates a woman today, then the chances are she is getting fucked by her fwb long into what might be classed as a 'relationship'. Doesn't matter how good looking the man is. The better looking the man, the greater chance the girl will want to take it slow while still getting fucked by her fwb. They are extremely secretive about this, there will be overlap and it will be impossible to get in a relationship without being cucked.

The only alternative is to be a slayer, and not bother with long-term relationships. In which case you need to outmog the fwb/boyfriend/partner in as many things as possible.

Unless you experience young love and marry your childhood sweetheart, life is a scam.

Several single girls I know actually have multiple fwb. One girl has fucking 4 chads that she rotates through

Over-the-top and exaggerated partial truth. Just don't be a faggot who goes on 3 dates for a kiss and this won't happen. Ideally, you should only LTR girls who were your FWB's that you mutually caught feelings for.

DiamondInTheRough wrote:Over-the-top and exaggerated partial truth. Just don't be a faggot who goes on 3 dates for a kiss and this won't happen. Ideally, you should only LTR girls who were your FWB's that you mutually caught feelings for.

Legit good advice. Sometimes I am proud of this forum

Yes FWBs are very common and kept secretive. This is why most women don't even mention they have a boyfriend for a lonnnnnggggg period of time when getting to know them. They only tell sexually unappealing guys they have a bf right away.

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

DiamondInTheRough wrote:Over-the-top and exaggerated partial truth. Just don't be a faggot who goes on 3 dates for a kiss and this won't happen. Ideally, you should only LTR girls who were your FWB's that you mutually caught feelings for.

I went 7 dates without touching her

Bri0 wrote:

Dude are you real? I have trouble believing you're not a clever ruseman. Everything you say is too funny.

Bri0 wrote:

lol, FAIL

incel scum wrote:they assume all HOT guys have multiple fwb's too :lol:

FIXED

Sociopath1983 wrote:
incel scum wrote:they assume all HOT guys have multiple fwb's too :lol:

FIXED

legit. take an average looking guy (let's say he's white as well) and he won't have multiple FWBs unless they're ethnic whales (that even might be a stretch :lol: )

In online dating profiles you often see women say they are looking for a long term relationship and don't want one night stands. They then go on to say "because they could get sex whenever they wanted", which is true, because they have at least one fwb that is nailing them on the regular. These are the most overt women but most will keep it quiet. They will declare themselves single with a straight face when they are essentially in multiple open relationships.

This ugly single mother that lives by me who is wider than she is taller has some wk come over and do free repairs to her house. The guy is absolutely pathetic.

Women are evil incarnate. Only the pursuit of male beauty can set you free. Pause.
Maxfac HOPECEL
Slayer of my father's finances
Promoter of black culture
Non-autism haver
6 grand in my mouth
4 years since last vagina sighting
Graduate of IcedEarth Shitposting College
AAMES 4 LIFE IT'S A MOVEMENT

legit.
just [email protected] believing women go longer periods of time without getting STUFFED by an alpha chad.
"oh like i havent had sex like in like 9months" :lol: :lol: :lol:
and whiteknigths keep falling for it..."shes not a slut, she only likes good guys and wants to take things slow so i might have a chance with her" :lol: :lol:

never forget this: whatever a women says, turn it around 180° and you get the truth. when a woman doesnt talk about a certain thing, 99% chance there is something for her to hide.

zygominati wrote:I've come to the realisation that all single women have a friend with benefits.

Even old women and uggos have someone that they call on at a moment's notice to smash those sugar walls.

If a man dates a woman today, then the chances are she is getting fucked by her fwb long into what might be classed as a 'relationship'. Doesn't matter how good looking the man is. The better looking the man, the greater chance the girl will want to take it slow while still getting fucked by her fwb. They are extremely secretive about this, there will be overlap and it will be impossible to get in a relationship without being cucked.

The only alternative is to be a slayer, and not bother with long-term relationships. In which case you need to outmog the fwb/boyfriend/partner in as many things as possible.

Unless you experience young love and marry your childhood sweetheart, life is a scam.

Very true.

The golden rule is, a woman is ALWAYS fucking someone. There's always some dude who's railing her on a regular basis.

If you pursue a woman, you will always be #2 to this other guy who she really wants.

women are never truly single.

"Single"= a period in time where she fucks alphas on the side but none of them want to make her a gf

Paradigm Shift wrote:Absolutely legit! I learned this after seeing my FWB's pull the innocent good girl act on guys they dated. I was fucking them the whole time. Not all women are like that, but most are.

Absolutely legit. These women are very convincing at pulling the good girl act. They'll go all the way. They dress differently and have different facial expressions.

I used to think there were certain girls who were maybe off the radar of the alpha studs. Maybe she was a bit ugly but had big tits. Or maybe the nerdy plain Jane had decent legs. But nope, those chicks have a Rolodex of dudes on call for dick. They want a hot guy to commit to them, but if they can only get his time via casual sex, they will usually spread their legs, even knowing it will eventually end up in heartbreak.

I can confirm. This super innocent looking girl I know who was looking for a relationship and meeting guys during this time? She had an FWB on the side for 5-6 months. Of course she's now in a relationship with the FWB, but that just goes to show you. This is definitely true. If they're single, they definitely have a Chad or ex. BF or two ready to phone on demand when the want the dick. It's really hard to compete against that.
Last edited by PuaKiller on Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

butthurt_manlet wrote:I used to think there were certain girls who were maybe off the radar of the alpha studs. Maybe she was a bit ugly but had big tits. Or maybe the nerdy plain Jane had decent legs. But nope, those chicks have a Rolodex of dudes on call for dick. They want a hot guy to commit to them, but if they can only get his time via casual sex, they will usually spread their legs, even knowing it will eventually end up in heartbreak.

w/Juggernaut_Law

incel scum wrote:
butthurt_manlet wrote:I used to think there were certain girls who were maybe off the radar of the alpha studs. Maybe she was a bit ugly but had big tits. Or maybe the nerdy plain Jane had decent legs. But nope, those chicks have a Rolodex of dudes on call for dick. They want a hot guy to commit to them, but if they can only get his time via casual sex, they will usually spread their legs, even knowing it will eventually end up in heartbreak.

w/Juggernaut_Law

My favorite law lol
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

incel scum wrote:

w/Juggernaut_Law

I haven't heard Juggernaut Law referenced in a long time but it's legit! A woman's flaws effectively RAISE her SMV!

DiamondInTheRough wrote:
Bri0 wrote:I went 7 dates without touching her

Dude are you real? I have trouble believing you're not a clever ruseman. Everything you say is too funny.

It's better to laugh about myself than crying over this board.

Sociopath1983 wrote:Yes FWBs are very common and kept secretive. This is why most women don't even mention they have a boyfriend for a lonnnnnggggg period of time when getting to know them. They only tell sexually unappealing guys they have a bf right away.

legit, i knew a slut for like 3 months before i found out she had a bf (she didnt tell that even to ugly guys, noone knew). her fb status says shes single and she has no pictures of bf. only later did i found out from her female friend that she has been in a relationship for a year

The worst part is that girls often share a FWB with their friends. Meaning 1 guy gets to fuck 10 girls or so.

thats the 80/20 we are talking about. one chad has atleast 10 sluts he can bootycall any time of the day. actually 10 is probably an understatement...those dudes probably have dozens of fuckbuddys and need a PA to work out a schedule for them.
what that means is the sluts get alpha dick on a regular basis and have no need to lower their expectations...the opposite is true actually
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice