Fat women.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

How many of you have dated or been linked to a fat woman here?
I just have a few questions, Im thinking maybe we should all just settle already.

Can you get hard?

Whats it like walking around with her in public?

What are the odds that you can get her to lose weight?

What is sex with a fat woman like?, I'd imagine the rolls are a turn-off.

When you are doing doggystyle, what does the view look like?, describe the shape, smell everything.

Usually fat girls have bad hygiene. If they don't smell then I'm ok with banging them.

Wants to marry a redhead crew
Blackcel crew

Yeah thought so, its definitely a NO on being seen in public, but fucking her cant be good.

They are unshapely. What does doggystyle with a fat woman feel and look like honestly?

Dryology wrote:just turn off the lights and pretend you're fucking selena gomez

Dat cognitive dissonance.

Selena Gomez does not weigh 200 pounds.

I'd fuck them and date them no problem. I'd just have to evaluate how attractive they are and how much shit I would take if I dated one. I've grown to prefer larger women anyway. Of course they still don't like me at the moment so I'm screwed no matter what. Being a bigger guy myself, its not as bad as if a guy who was 140 was seen with a 200lb whale.

tre.jpg
tre.jpg (428.55 KiB) Viewed 114 times

Return to Shitty Advice