A true 6' is actually tall

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I am 5'8 measured by the stadiometer and with my 2 inch lifts I'm average among college males except the athletes and frat guys but these aren't good representations of the average population.

Lots of guys fraud their height like crazy even at the gym I am short but not even close to the shortest guy there.

I'd say 5'8 and below you are fucked. 5'9-5'11 you are ok. 6'+ you're good to go.

Next time you are at the gym stand on 2 45 pound plates which is around 2.5 inches and you'll see how much of a difference those small inches make.

PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

sephon wrote:c o p i n g

i am confirmed 6'3 and am a midget

Blackpiller wrote:A lot of manlet-threads lately, the cope is strong in you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not coping I'm admitting height matters lol

copecel detected

Exactly, we are dead men walking. There is no hope, no redemption, just the peace of letting go and accepting our fate. Sex is one thing, but missing out on high school love is quite another. All that matters in life is being a robust high school jock with a cool social circle and a virgin gf. The inocence and trueness of teen love, it will never be ours. No money, no fame, no sucess will ever heal our tortured souls. The light at the end of the tunnel was never there, it was just an illusion. There is just darkness. We are already dead.

tmj wrote:I am 5'8 measured by the stadiometer and with my 2 inch lifts I'm average among college males except the athletes and frat guys but these aren't good representations of the average population.

Lots of guys fraud their height like crazy even at the gym I am short but not even close to the shortest guy there.

I'd say 5'8 and below you are fucked. 5'9-5'11 you are ok. 6'+ you're good to go.

Next time you are at the gym stand on 2 45 pound plates which is around 2.5 inches and you'll see how much of a difference those small inches make.

I'm legit 6ft in bare feet but am perceived as shorter, anyone who asks my height insists I'm lying about it and suggests 5'9 or so. My mother just the other day said that I'm "not a tall person".

I attribute this to my pathetic and withdrawn personality. Fuck LL and chit like that, to get taller you just need to get louder and more intrusive into people's personal space.
Cured:
healthcel, gymcel, politecel, ashamed-to-be-normalcel, no-alcoholcel, ED-cel, stylecel.

Improving:
inhibtioncel, forumcel, creepycel, friendlesscel, PE-cel

Permanent:
wristcel (6.5"), handcel, heightcel (6ft)

Coming soon:
agecel, baldcel, suicidecel

RudeRudy wrote:A lanky 6ft isnt a godtier framed robust skull is. Its about body volume. aspies camt grasp this.

which is why being robust and 6'5 is ideal

Good looking slayer with a quality social circle. Im 6'3'' barefoot (unlike most of the so called tall guys in here) and dwarf most people.
I can confirm sephon suffers from severe autism or lives on the Netherlands (been there, and even there im not "a midget" jesus chirst).
Anyone that actually gets laid in here like dangies, and is also legit tall, can confirm that being 6'3'' is being taller than most people.
In my clique good looking, social average height guys get laid as much as the next guy.

Every time I visit this site I swear you guys crack me up. And to think you are stuck here for life.

in israel 6'0 is consider tall by 100% of people(barefoot)

Lots of fake people in here claiming 6' barefoot. Being that tall you heightmog 80% of the male population. I know because I've had at least two dozen guys claim they were 6' tall and considerably shorter (I'm a true 6' barefoot).
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

Nerzhus wrote:Lots of fake people in here claiming 6' barefoot. Being that tall you heightmog 80% of the male population. I know because I've had at least two dozen guys claim they were 6' tall and considerably shorter (I'm a true 6' barefoot).

legit. even among young white males, 6 foot is 75th percentile

i was just a little over that height about a year ago (i'm 6'1" now) and i rarely got heightmogged

6' barefoot is decently tall, I heightmog a lot of guys who claim 6' or even 6'1 (in reality they're 5'10)
If I seen a true 6' guy on the street I would consider him fairly tall

the higher part of 6'0 is starting the tall range.

if your 6'0 barefoot, with decent shoes your good to go

RudeRudy wrote:legit post. i came up with 6ft-6ft0.5 by watching sports. 90percent hockey and soccer. stamkos and patrick sharp are the most balanced dangerous skaters in the league. both 6ft-6ft0.5. if you watch the turns and crossovers closely at about 6ft1 guy loose agility and you can see the flex in their legs. 6ft-6ft 0.5range is perfect if you have robust frame robust skull. the perfect balance. in soccer too every inch makes a diferrence. zidane the greatest player imo was 6ft1. if he was 6ft he would have greater expplosive power and his legs wouldnt move side to side while trying to sprint. legs move side to because the muscles arent balanced reuslting in lankyness . lankyness=death in expolsive sports and overall agility

Legit post. Most of the greatest athletes are this height for a reason. It just works very well. I never trained to sprint or lift, you could argue I gained leg strength and endurance from playing soccer for 4-5 years, but I started off with really strong lifts and an explosive sprint. Same thing happened with my brother but he doesn't have the leg strength that I have, likely because he never weighted more than 140 lbs until very recently.

Ideal height for sports - 6'-6'1" but an inch or two either way is absolutely fine.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice