if you love your girlfriend

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

just ask her how many cocks she's taken
If you are reading this, you are sub5, there is no other explanation for your lack of success with women. Anything else is just coping.

It's really no big deal. Lots of girls are pretty forward about their number but just as many will lie. You usually just know if she's fucked a lot of guys.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:It's really no big deal. Lots of girls are pretty forward about their number but just as many will lie. You usually just know if she's fucked a lot of guys.

I don't believe it. The massive sluts won't lie, but everyone else will. The "good girl" you're dating could be the biggest SLUT you've ever seen. I had a girl one time who put on the act of the most innocent, studious little white girl you've ever seen making out with me within an hour of meeting (completely sober). I could have lost my V card that night if I knew what I was doing and wasn't a complete idiot. Oh well. Point is, most girls lie and you have no idea what you're really dealing with. Just assume every girl is a slut or at least deep down WANTS to be a slut and get fucked by multiple guys. Remember girls are human too ( :lol: ) and enjoy sex as well.

LOL at:

> Love
> Monogamy
> Assuming that not all women are sluts

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice