Ideal height is 6'8 - if you say otherwise you're COPING

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I've heard people say the optimal height is 6'3, 6'2, or even 5'11. :lol:

Just LOL. These are things manlets tell themselves to convince themselves that they are not too off from the ideal height. The truth is that when a jacked 6'8 guy walks into the room, he utterly destroys everyone. Every man looks subhuman in his presence.

I believe 6'3-6'5 is ideal for most women, but that does not mean 6'3-6'5 is optimal height for man to be! Here's why:

Imagine that there are 10 women. Let's say all 10 women would date a certain good looking 6'4 guy. Decrease his height to 6'0 and maybe only 7 of the women would date him. Increase his height to 6'8 and 7 women would date him, because he is too tall. But that's not the end of the story. The women who would date the 6'0 guy are not that into him and they could easily get another guy his height - there are tons of guys who are 6'0 and taller walking around town. But the women who would date the 6'8 guy are pussy-dripping wet for him. Girls who love tall guys really love tall guys. And the 6'8 guy has hardly any other males to compete with, so even if a smaller percentage of females prefer 6'8 compared to 6'4, he has no competition so he gets to pick basically any tall-loving girl he wants.
Image
Image
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.



http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/



The ideal height theoretcally is infinite, but there is a certain point where the returns are so marginal or even non existent that it is irrelevant and face, status and even personality matters more.

I would say 6'3+ is the safe zone. Maybe not ideal but it's enough for pretty much all women on the planet if you stack up adequatelt in everything else. It's the magic point where height shouldn't be a worry for you

That's why I like having an almost 8 inch cock. It's a niche thing. Not every chick wants a really big dick, but the ones who do especially want it, and it's not that easy for them to come by.
Image



PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

6.56168 feet = 2 meters tall = almost perfection.

Actually you want to be slightly under that just so you don't bang your head on most european hobbit doors/can enter most cars easily/etc.


Almost there with Shox.

-6'4 and a half with Shox crew
Last edited by megaphallus on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Actually I think ^ is legit. "How tall are you?" "2 metres"

legit.

lejit.

Layjit.



I think some of you who never leave the house have either forgotten or never seen just how tall a 6'4 man looks IRL, let alone the 2 meter mark(this from somebody from the talles country). And you're saying an inch above that mark is ideal? yeah no. This is not even getting into the frame and facial width problems 9 out of 10 of these giants face, including other health problems. In other words you need to be God-tier genetically like NBA players(and I've yet to see a good looking tall white player) to pull that off.
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

6ft 4 is optimal...you amog 99% of men. Once you get taller your face become warped...when 6ft6 etc you become weird tall.

6ft 4 is optimal.

bigfoot wrote:I think some of you who never leave the house have either forgotten or never seen just how tall a 6'4 man looks IRL


We both know very few people here go out much, it's indicated in the way they perceive reality. 6 foot is quite tall also. 6'8 is absurdly tall.
Theories here have become much more ridiculous since the puahate era.

bigfoot wrote:I think some of you who never leave the house have either forgotten or never seen just how tall a 6'4 man looks IRL, let alone the 2 meter mark(this from somebody from the talles country). And you're saying an inch above that mark is ideal? yeah no.

What are you even implying with this? A

bigfoot wrote:[b]This is not even getting into the frame and facial width problems 9 out of 10 of these giants face, including other health problems.

Small boned short males live the longest, so don't bring health garbage up when it doesnt matter. If you look up Olympic or national teams of
Image
Image
Not one ugly guy there. I challenge you to find a basketball team where the majority of the participants are below average. You can't, because it's a myth peddled by manlets looking to feel better about their height. Most basketballers are slayer mode because height, broad shoulders/wingspan for basketball, and 5+ face automatically makes you top percentile among males, overall.
Image


Anyways engaging in this conversation is pointless, because as I outlined before, height can and does trump robustness and competes with robusticity on a primitive level, and can make up for average faces. Also that lanklets are generally "bigboned" but they haven't scaled perfectly. But this is something you find extremely hard to grasp due to your own manletism.

Too many other variables besides height to be making these sorts of claims. Frame, face, skin, muscles etc. Also, once you are 6'8", you better be a sports star (at LEAST semi-professional) or it's just weird. You wouldn't notice much of a difference in your life being any taller than 6'3" - sorta like the difference between having $150 million and $200 million.

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
Broken hearts make it rain
Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

Six Foot Dwarf wrote:
bigfoot wrote:I think some of you who never leave the house have either forgotten or never seen just how tall a 6'4 man looks IRL, let alone the 2 meter mark(this from somebody from the talles country). And you're saying an inch above that mark is ideal? yeah no.

What are you even implying with this? A

bigfoot wrote:[b]This is not even getting into the frame and facial width problems 9 out of 10 of these giants face, including other health problems.

Small boned short males live the longest, so don't bring health garbage up when it doesnt matter. If you look up Olympic or national teams of
Not one ugly guy there. I challenge you to find a basketball team where the majority of the participants are below average. You can't, because it's a myth peddled by manlets looking to feel better about their height. Most basketballers are slayer mode because height, broad shoulders/wingspan for basketball, and 5+ face automatically makes you top percentile among males, overall.

Anyways engaging in this conversation is pointless, because as I outlined before, height can and does trump robustness and competes with robusticity on a primitive level, and can make up for average faces. Also that lanklets are generally "bigboned" but they haven't scaled perfectly. But this is something you find extremely hard to grasp due to your own manletism.


You just proved my point you fucking imbecile. I said you need to have top tier genetics at that height to not look off. If you are 6'6-7' range and still have a great frame and normal face you are a rare genetic freak like some of those basketball players you posted. Basketball teams are pretty much collections of top tier specimens of society, because let me tell you 80 to 90% of people that size do not have the athletic ability to be good at playing basketball let alone at a pro level.

In the first picture: 3 out of 13 of them are above average facially. In the second one I see two, maybe 3 decent looking ones. etc. And I bet you had to cherry pick basketball team photos too right? Again you proved my point. Even in a genetic collection like a basketball team only a few of them have decent faces. The average person on the street of that height is an ugly framecel.

Anybody who thinks 6'8 is ideal is just insecure framecel, if you can't framemog and skullmog most of the planet @ 6'2-6'4 and need 4 more redicilous inches of height to compensate then just LOL @ you.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 90 guests