Any given Saturday at UCSB

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Is any explanation really necessary? Can you imagine a legit MM slayer just visiting for the weekend? He would need hundreds of condoms.

They destroyed the supreme gentleman.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

Tyger's Mom wrote:Is any explanation really necessary? Can you imagine a legit MM slayer just visiting for the weekend? He would need hundreds of condoms.

Holy shit man :cry: :cry: I've seen some UCSB videos, but nothing that bad. Good lord. Just imagine how much pussy thee tall jacked frat boy slayers are fucking at that thing? Holy shit :( :(

I thought I had it bad at times, but good God, IDK what I'd do with myself if I had to endure that every weekend. I'm actually GLAD I didn't go to a party school, because if I did and still missed out, I'd feel 100 times worse than I do right now.

Don't watch the other videos on that channel unless you want to sui or go ER yourself. PAIN, NOTHING BUT PAIN ON THE LIFE I MISSED OUT ON. I tell myself that it wasn't for me and that I had no chance, and maybe I'm right or maybe I'm coping, IDK. :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ER would never have gone nuts if his evil parents didnt send him there.

Nice find. This video and the ER videos should be compiled together that would perfectly show how our western civilization is going down the drain.

The whole american university institution is a complete joke and should be disbanded. This is what is going to start being the norm everywhere soon enough.

Girl at :34 on the left. Strutting her stuff like she's not a boneless, titless, assless, overweight sub 5.

Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

Maldoror wrote:Nice find. This video and the ER videos should be compiled together that would perfectly show how our western civilization is going down the drain.

legit. I wish I had video editing.

PuaKiller wrote:
Tyger's Mom wrote:Is any explanation really necessary? Can you imagine a legit MM slayer just visiting for the weekend? He would need hundreds of condoms.

Holy shit man :cry: :cry: I've seen some UCSB videos, but nothing that bad. Good lord. Just imagine how much pussy thee tall jacked frat boy slayers are fucking at that thing? Holy shit :( :(

I thought I had it bad at times, but good God, IDK what I'd do with myself if I had to endure that every weekend. I'm actually GLAD I didn't go to a party school, because if I did and still missed out, I'd feel 100 times worse than I do right now.

Don't watch the other videos on that channel unless you want to sui or go ER yourself. PAIN, NOTHING BUT PAIN ON THE LIFE I MISSED OUT ON. I tell myself that it wasn't for me and that I had no chance, and maybe I'm right or maybe I'm coping, IDK. :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

they are alot of slayers in SB dude. i live a few cities up north and would visit a friend who lived there with a group of friends. Im nothing special but i look better then 99% of betas in that video. And yes that is every weekend on Del Playa. you can pretty much walk into anyones house as long as you have a 12 pack or at least 1 girl per guy. The girls will talk shit to you if you try to hit on them and youre not at least a 7/10 and yea you would get destroyed like Elliot did. Ive went to a frat party and there was a group of 8+/10 girls lined up outside this one kids dorm in the frat house waiting in line to fuck and suck dick. Probably good you didnt go there cus an incel like you wouldnt know how to cope with shit like that and ya theres no way you could handle any of the girls in that video. they would destroy you
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41769

^ click the link if you havent already

ER coomented on that vid. Look at the comments section

I lived in IV, yeh its pretty bad but tbh guys there aren't that good looking in general, a lot of Asian gymcels. I encountered 2 pretty bitchy girls in my time there but other than that they weren't that bad.

chadD24 wrote:they are alot of slayers in SB dude. i live a few cities up north and would visit a friend who lived there with a group of friends. Im nothing special but i look better then 99% of betas in that video. And yes that is every weekend on Del Playa. you can pretty much walk into anyones house as long as you have a 12 pack or at least 1 girl per guy. The girls will talk shit to you if you try to hit on them and youre not at least a 7/10 and yea you would get destroyed like Elliot did. Ive went to a frat party and there was a group of 8+/10 girls lined up outside this one kids dorm in the frat house waiting in line to fuck and suck dick. Probably good you didnt go there cus an incel like you wouldnt know how to cope with shit like that and ya theres no way you could handle any of the girls in that video. they would destroy you

Yeah. I'm realizing that my LMS when I entered college was too low to even have a chance anywhere (partially my fault for being a shy fat fuck, but that's another thread). I was delusional in thinking that if I had gone to a party school things would have been different :lol:. If I had gone to a party school I'd have ended up more fucked up than Elliot. Good thing I went to a good school with a bunch of Asian/Indian FOBs and aspies so I didn't have to see that shit all the time(though I'd still feel the pain on the weekends).

Did you ever get much action at those parties with your friends? I watched some of those videos and while the guys are pretty much all white, most of them don't look like they lift and aren't impressive facially at all. That's what really fucks with me. Could I have had a shot if I wasn't such a fat subhuman when I came to college? Those guys look so average yet they still are having 100 times more fun than I could ever even dream of. I really don't know. A school like UCSB is a slayer's paradise though, no question.

No wonder ER went bananas. This and his micropenis. Feelsbadman.

hood rych wrote:Girl at :34 on the left. Strutting her stuff like she's not a boneless, titless, assless, overweight sub 5.

Her self-confidence and inflated sense of her own beauty is derived from the long list of Chads lining up to fuck her every time she opens Tinder.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice