Gotta eliminate my competition

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

mk2 wrote:

I CANT STAND THIS STUPID FORUM ANYMORE WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY STILL POSTING IF THEY POST ONE MORE TOPIC ILL DELETE WHOLE FORUM

I think he also should have his mod status removed.

I JUST GOT A PM FROM PUANEWB OH MY GOD!!!!!

I wrote to him before, "How do you like your mod status?"

He answered

It's good. I don't care about this forum and I'm not even 1/10 your time here and they still gave me mod ahahahah. I just hope I keep it, deleting meritorical posts is so funny and I'll tell them it's you.

I got... I got... I got no words. Speechless.

Moremoneythanlooks, OK IM EXPOSING YOU FUCK YOU. Got this PM yesterday:

I'm with the FBI undercover here, please don't reveal this to anyone and I will not prosecute you nor in any way get you into trouble. Just keep posting like everything's fine and I will get all of them behind bars for that Elliot R. case. You may get a reward if you cooperate, you seem like a good moderator.
Last edited by Robust Sensei on Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

We are keeping this site up so we can predict the next shooting spree.
If you unmod me consequences will never be the same.

Make vertu a mod.

100% dead srs.

You are weird because you are analyzing a stupid joke that stoped being funny to me the second I started to write it lol

IMG_2363-food-in-bucharest-food-in-romania-pancakes.jpg
IMG_2363-food-in-bucharest-food-in-romania-pancakes.jpg (85.01 KiB) Viewed 98 times

Return to Shitty Advice