Knowing slayers get everything is what fuels my depression

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I get invited to go out with my cousin who is very conventionally attractive and he gets to make out with at least 2 girls while I get hammered at the bar and talk to a few drunks. After hes done, we go home where he gets to sleep in bed with his girlfriend and I just go home alone.

It frustrates me beyond fucking reason how easy most guys have it. I mean to have women actually want you is such a foreign concept, I truly don't comprehend how it happens.

You know as a kid I always thought that looks didn't matter much. Maybe I was setting myself up for a hard life because I knew I just looked different than the rest. I'm not attractive. I think the experiences I had ruined whatever personality I might have had being a loner all these years.

I'm totally undesirable and it angers me so damn much seeing guys my age having the time of their lives while I know nothing but being alone.

I'm angry that one of life's greatest experiences, love, is something I will probably never experience.

Why? Well I was born unattractive.

It's that fucking simple. No rhyme or reason. No analysis or philosophical thought.

Simply put, I was born unattractive.

I don't know if that comforts me or angers me ever more.

Something so innocent like being born just a little different that what society thinks is attractive will deprive you of life's greatest experiences.

Fuck this world. Fuck life itself. Fuck it all....
Last edited by Zark_Muckerberg on Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gfs: 0
kisses: 0
handjobs: 0
blowjobs: 0
intercourse: 0
Creep shamed:

Last updated: 11.04.15

PostThis post by Ignobilid was deleted by puanewb on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm.
Reason: Requested

just act superior no matter what and you will get 6+ women. guaranteed

mvp wrote:just act superior no matter what and you will get 6+ women. guaranteed

Protip: Don't actually do this.

Yeah. I have to say, it's difficult to find motivation at times. Especially if you've run a male model experiment. Going through the hardships of cold approaching when you know that a good looking guy could just download Tinder and bang hot girls at the swipe of a finger. Then you are there hustling for pussy. This is really what made me sociopathic to a large extent, which helps. I suppose that should be the goal of everyone here. Sociopath mode.

Wait so he cheats on his gf every time he goes out?

Sadly i felt this same way, i felt i needed to do everything right just to have a chance, and even then it awfull because it meant i had low value.Guys with Value just go over to a girl and say hi and ask for a number after talking for 3-5 minutes then leave.Then it hit me the only reason i was working so hard was because the girls saw me as lower value then them.You cant fake physical attraction,girl will only signal and approach guys of higher value then them or higher value then the competition.

LMSghost wrote:Yeah. I have to say, it's difficult to find motivation at times. Especially if you've run a male model experiment. Going through the hardships of cold approaching when you know that a good looking guy could just download Tinder and bang hot girls at the swipe of a finger. Then you are there hustling for pussy. This is really what made me sociopathic to a large extent, which helps. I suppose that should be the goal of everyone here. Sociopath mode.

After running some MM experiments I really felt miserable because for a good looking guy sex is so easy, no matter what he says girls will always agree with him and think he's funny. I felt frustrated because I finally realized I was coping trying to change my personality over the years, I would spend days wondering why that girl stopped talking to me, trying to find anything I had said that annoyed her so that I wouldn't make the same mistakes anymore and I would succeed very well, it was a mind blowing. Just LOL it was very awful to get to know it had all to do with my looks, nothing more. Plainly simple, straightforward.

What fucked up my mind definitely was my last experience. I talked to a girl on internet for two weeks but I didn't show pics of myself in the beginning I just described myself. We definitely had a great time talking to each other all day long and almost everyday but when I decided to send to her the pics she started to avoid me, it drove me insane! I wrote about this on http://www.sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=70450

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice