This is what women want

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Unlimited sex with unlimited chads

Incels can fuck each other

Yep

pretty much women are having their cake and eating it too

nah nah nah nah boo boo

That is why telling a girl is a slut has lost all meaning. It is not even treated seriously, it is like girls telling each other what a slut you are tehee.

FuckThis wrote:That is why telling a girl is a slut has lost all meaning. It is not even treated seriously, it is like girls telling each other what a slut you are tehee.

LEGIT
Being a slut is a compliment

djfranktank wrote:
FuckThis wrote:That is why telling a girl is a slut has lost all meaning. It is not even treated seriously, it is like girls telling each other what a slut you are tehee.

LEGIT
Being a slut is a compliment

it actually is

many women actually take pride in sleeping with hot men

Why do they need sex with lots of hot men? They can only carry the sperm of 1 man and create a child from 1 man and raise the child with that man. It makes no sense why women want to sleep around with dozens of handsome men. They be the chaste sex. It is corrupt, immoral and is reformingly shamed behaviour. It is more like male behaviour, not feminine. Women are becoming like men. Just 60 years ago these women would be the village laughing stocks and ostracised.
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

RudeRudy wrote:
Peppers wrote:Why do they need sex with lots of hot men? They can only carry the sperm of 1 man and create a child from 1 man and raise the child with that man. It makes no sense why women want to sleep around with dozens of handsome men. They be the chaste sex. It is corrupt, immoral and is reformingly shamed behaviour. It is more like male behaviour, not feminine. Women are becoming like men. Just 60 years ago these women would be the village laughing stocks and ostracised.

They are trying to lock down a chad. Only 8+/10 are really capable of that. But that doesnt stop sub8 women from trying

This...
Then after they get abused by cocks they complain and use apex fallacy to label men as cruel.

Even though she was naive enough to think a plain Jane like her could lock down a Chad.

Any female who has frequent casual sex and is picky about their partners should be forced to live a life of lonliness after the age of 35

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice