The life of sluts on cruise ships

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

heretic667 wrote:
LMSghost wrote:

Yeah i call this "situational status". Niche status you could say. Trust me, I've seen enough ugly nightclub managers and bouncers/barmen with really hot girls over the years to know that status >>>>>> looks.

Status is more powerul than looks, I agree. The reason people here say looks are everything is because they have absolutely no status... So in that case they're right. As 25 year old aspie NEETs who live in pillow forts, it's not like they are going to ever become a popular nightclub manager or a starting forward for their college lacrosse team... So they are best off just focusing on their efforts into looks maxing and trying to be normal

Yep. I bet a lot of guys here would be shocked at how easy they pulled women if they worked for a few nights as barmen or something.

LMSghost wrote:
heretic667 wrote:
Status is more powerul than looks, I agree. The reason people here say looks are everything is because they have absolutely no status... So in that case they're right. As 25 year old aspie NEETs who live in pillow forts, it's not like they are going to ever become a popular nightclub manager or a starting forward for their college lacrosse team... So they are best off just focusing on their efforts into looks maxing and trying to be normal

Yep. I bet a lot of guys here would be shocked at how easy they pulled women if they worked for a few nights as barmen or something.

You still gotta be non depressed and escalating.

Imagine a shy incel behind the bar, he would just be abused for free drinks.

I think people attracted to jobs like barkeeper tend to be more extroverted in the first place.

Master Yoda wrote:
The Big Dipper wrote:If anything, this should give hope to readers, because according to your story, these women are genuinely attracted even to ugly guys as long as they have status. On this board, looks are given paramount importance, and status and money are denigrated as tools that can get women to fuck you, but not to genuinely feel sexual attraction.

The way you explain it, though, the women are actually genuinely attracted to the high status guys, even when they are dog-ugly.

I have a feeling, though, that you are neglecting one of the biggest factors, which is that the vast majority of dudes on the ship have nowhere to fuck the girls, whereas all the high status guys have private rooms. I guarantee you that if it were more like a college dorm situation, where everyone has a private room or at most, shares a room with just one other person, that there would be tons of fucking going on between the average girls and the lower status guys.

For that reason, I don't feel that this micro-environment should be extrapolated too far in its application to real-world dynamics. Interesting, nonetheless.

Status is often linked to money, a wealthy CEO (even if he is butt ugly), is going to have more status than say a good looking unemployed guy who is poor.

I think the OPs observation of what went on the ship he worked on, is a actually a very accurate reflection of male/female relations on dry land i.e.women chase after the men with the most LMS, with L being number 1. If you don't have L, then you must compensate with M and/or S. However, if you are using money to attract women, all you are doing is attracting dishonest whores/gold diggers.

Lol yoda as retarded as usual. U really have NO understanding of female attraction.

L being number one? Oh yeah? Then explain how HIGH STATUS UGLY OFFICIERS gets laid ALL THE FUCKING TIME, while there are plenty of good looking cute boys out there with no status getting NOTHING :lol:

Also it seems like u think women make a CONSIOUS choise to be attracted to high status men, cause they are "gold diggers" - wrong again, its an INSTINCT; an EMOTION gets triggered when the man is in authority, and they get the feeling of sexual attraction, it has NOTHING with consious "gold digging" to do, its an EMOTION and its real (err feels as real as it gets) - Exactly the same as you get an emotion of AROUSAL when u see a nice pair of titties, women get the emotion by STATUS.

FUcking idiot I swear your IQ is negative 50 :lol:

LMSghost wrote:Excellent stuff.

I remember when I first started working as a bouncer almost 10 years ago now and I was shocked at the behaviour and success that some of the alpha males had. I was very shocked when hot girls were interested in me without my having to actually do anything.

One guy in particular was a complete slayer. Roided up and good looking, he got laid almost every night. To me, this was shocking at the start. Eventually I just modelled what he did but it was only when he left and I took his position as head of security that I really had success. That year I worked in charge of that place I got more lays than in all other years of my life combined and mostly from regular girls who knew I was in charge and had power.

One thing I think it worth adding is that if you are a lower class male who is NOT fuckable then women will actually feel CONTEMPT for you. I've been on both sides of this coin in life. As a bouncer there were times I AMOGed other bouncers to get laid. There were times I was in fights and noticed girls very interested after I had beat the fuck out of someone. Also just in general conversation you can tell that they feel nothing for "incels" and wouldn't give a fuck if they were burning alive in front of them. Their empathy circuits are reserved for cute animals and alpha males. Times when I've been AMOGed (mostly by that slayer I mentioned earlier - he put me down a few times to make himself look like the alpha male and get laid), the girls only felt more attraction and didn't feel anything for me being ridiculed. In fact, this is an important evolutionary adaptation because if they did empathize with a beta male and procreate with him, they would be with a weak man and exposed to alpha slayers.

How long does it take to become an officer though? Seems like a great job for an oldcel to eek out some last years of prime pussy. Also a manager? I presume this is just some hospitality management position. And also, what was your position? How much success did you have in your 5 years?

lmao

I am working on a luxury cruise ship, which means very old guests. No guest contact, therefore. I have heard of cruise lines with younger crowd, Carnival Cruise line, for example. Afaik those women there also go crazy for officers, bartenders, musicians, gym instructors. Then there are the male dancers, but 99% of them are gay.
I haven't seen female crew hooking up with guests.
Guys working in engine department have well paid jobs. If you are a second engine officer you take away 6k+ a month - and you don't have any living costs except for a few beers at night.

I have a managing position and there were quite a few times when very attractive women were interested in me. However, I usually was way too intimidated by their beauty and too shy to escalate. I thought I would act like an idiot to try something with them. It started right when I got promoted. Before that I was completely invisible to prime women like that (all my life). As soon as I was manager, suddenly those girls started flirting with me - and I had no idea how to handle that. I blew some chances with unbelievable girls, one of them was a legit 8 - I am a 5,5 at best.
I didn't realize that, yes, now all of a sudden I am attractive for those girls - just because of my status. I myself hadn't changed at all. It took me a long time to see that, and I missed out on things that I don't even want to imagine (that's the worst part).
But what I have lost is the belief in a real relationship with a woman who takes me for who I am, and not my status or money. I guess that is one of those bitter pills that you have to swallow when you grow older (and its color is red).

Snakebyte wrote:I am working on a luxury cruise ship, which means very old guests. No guest contact, therefore. I have heard of cruise lines with younger crowd, Carnival Cruise line, for example. Afaik those women there also go crazy for officers, bartenders, musicians, gym instructors. Then there are the male dancers, but 99% of them are gay.
I haven't seen female crew hooking up with guests.
Guys working in engine department have well paid jobs. If you are a second engine officer you take away 6k+ a month - and you don't have any living costs except for a few beers at night.

I have a managing position and there were quite a few times when very attractive women were interested in me. However, I usually was way too intimidated by their beauty and too shy to escalate. I thought I would act like an idiot to try something with them. It started right when I got promoted. Before that I was completely invisible to prime women like that (all my life). As soon as I was manager, suddenly those girls started flirting with me - and I had no idea how to handle that. I blew some chances with unbelievable girls, one of them was a legit 8 - I am a 5,5 at best.
I didn't realize that, yes, now all of a sudden I am attractive for those girls - just because of my status. I myself hadn't changed at all. It took me a long time to see that, and I missed out on things that I don't even want to imagine (that's the worst part).
But what I have lost is the belief in a real relationship with a woman who takes me for who I am, and not my status or money. I guess that is one of those bitter pills that you have to swallow when you grow older (and its color is red).

How do I become officer on a cruise ship? srs

You all act like attaining status and high-paying jobs is so easy..

Snakebyte wrote:Thanks for the comments.

It really took me many years to understand that our parents haven't stopped telling us fairy tales after we did not believe in Santa Claus anymore. They and the media kept feeding us the blue pill that there is a someone for every man, that there is love for everyone. 'Don't look for it, then it will find you.'
Horrible lies.
The life on ships makes it clear.
Women look for those 10% in men that are most likely to guarantee them a safe life / strong and potent children. Everyone else is invisible / garbage.
Nature is in itself fascist - granting only the top 10% of attractive people the most beautiful things in life - love, admiration, sex and partnership.
It's cruel.
At least I realized this and I don't blame myself anymore that I am out of these things. It is not [youtube][/youtube]my fault, I was just born with minor genes, like 90% of everyone else.
What's left - get a little taste of what's possible by earning money and try to reach some kind of higher status to get a woman. Or flat out pay for it.

I have been fed nothing but lies my whole life at 22. What annoys me most, i'll tell you is that fact that these people have the audacity and nerve to fucking lie to my face.I see women sleeping around with men that have no interest for them, they're shallow superficial whores who date men and fuck purely based on his looks and what he has to offer. Your self, what makes you, your self of identity, your interest and banter simply has no meaning or purpose what so ever in this world.
I have lost all motivation and desire to do anything these days

Interesting post. But are there not significant language differences among the crew on cruise ships? in fact I think they intentionally hire people of different origins and languages in order to inhibit unionization. You fail to mention this in your post

the problem with thinking status is more important than looks is that your sample bias is very small aka club sluts and women that would let a homeless guy shoot his load in their mouth for some exctasy pills.

maybe status is more important than looks in this particurlar situation just as golddiggers would put more attention on a man's money.
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

OP

How do i go about getting a job on a cruise ship.

Btw, do you think that the girls go for the officers so that they can sleep in the officer cabin and enjoy other luxuries onboard? So the officers would be equivalent to the rich guys on land?

MiddleChild wrote:Btw, do you think that the girls go for the officers so that they can sleep in the officer cabin and enjoy other luxuries onboard? So the officers would be equivalent to the rich guys on land?

I heard this once on reddit from a ships engineer that they make the girls sleep in the shittiest 6 bed cabins so they start sleeping crew members with bigger cabins and beds.

Instructive post, also good replys

Officer, bouncer, Dj's .. All high statuts jobs for men.

We should ask Maldoror, he is (was ?) a bouncer for a long time, i guess he got some redpill stuff.

'Btw, do you think that the girls go for the officers so that they can sleep in the officer cabin and enjoy other luxuries onboard? So the officers would be equivalent to the rich guys on land?'

Definitely. They see a clear increase in living quality - being able to sleep in a double bed with a bathtub instead of a shared cabin with a small shower. That's all it is. They choose a partner based on how their living quality will improve. Again - the person behind this status increase is irrelevant.

How you get a job on a cruise ship? Go to a naval academy. Make your basic training as a cadet. You can then join a cruise ship company and work your way up to officer status in a couple of years.

Holy fuck this thread is so legit and let me tell my story about how fucking IMPORTANT status/authority is in sexual attraction.

OK, i've witnessed the same thing from my work. There was this ugly incel who started working for us and he was completely invisible to all the girls in the office. He was a beta nerd. This one blonde girl even talked shit about him with other girls saying "he keeps following me... just stop". Then a few months later that guy got promoted and HOLY FUCK the way the girls treated him after that was like night and day. All of a sudden they were talking to him, flirting, hugging him, wanting his dick. It was so insane... i got SO fucking jealous. I was incel raging like crazy every day seeing this ugly beta get all the attention from the girls. And ALL the girls treated him the same from the average ones to the hot ones. And that girl who used to talk shit about him is not his best friend. It's INSANE how much she changed.

And then the SAME fucking thing happened to another guy at my work. He was incel until he got promoted.

When i talk to the girls at my work about who the hottest guys are, they ALWAYS pick the leaders. The managers and supervisors are always their number 1 pick.

Honestly for months i incel raged like crazy because i thought these were disgusting whores for being attracted to these ugly guys because of their status. But then i realised that EVER chick was reacting the same way... even the "good" ones. I eventually got over it.

Seriously, being a leader, an authority figure, a manager is exactly what women are sexually attracted to. That's their "tits and ass".

Honestly ive seen this first hand... it's just insane how they can go from treating the guy like a sub human to a god overnight just from a change in status.

Status is EVERYTHING. good looks is just a form of status... get high status.

traianus wrote:
Yul Brynner wrote:Holy fuck this thread is so legit and let me tell my story about how fucking IMPORTANT status/authority is in sexual attraction.

OK, i've witnessed the same thing from my work. There was this ugly incel who started working for us and he was completely invisible to all the girls in the office. He was a beta nerd. This one blonde girl even talked shit about him with other girls saying "he keeps following me... just stop". Then a few months later that guy got promoted and HOLY FUCK the way the girls treated him after that was like night and day. All of a sudden they were talking to him, flirting, hugging him, wanting his dick. It was so insane... i got SO fucking jealous. I was incel raging like crazy every day seeing this ugly beta get all the attention from the girls. And ALL the girls treated him the same from the average ones to the hot ones. And that girl who used to talk shit about him is not his best friend. It's INSANE how much she changed.

And then the SAME fucking thing happened to another guy at my work. He was incel until he got promoted.

When i talk to the girls at my work about who the hottest guys are, they ALWAYS pick the leaders. The managers and supervisors are always their number 1 pick.

Honestly for months i incel raged like crazy because i thought these were disgusting whores for being attracted to these ugly guys because of their status. But then i realised that EVER chick was reacting the same way... even the "good" ones. I eventually got over it.

Seriously, being a leader, an authority figure, a manager is exactly what women are sexually attracted to. That's their "tits and ass".

Honestly ive seen this first hand... it's just insane how they can go from treating the guy like a sub human to a god overnight just from a change in status.

dear diary

Shut up

Yul Brynner wrote:Holy fuck this thread is so legit and let me tell my story about how fucking IMPORTANT status/authority is in sexual attraction.

Legit.

But

Why

Weren't

You

Promoted

?

Elite Looksmaxer wrote:

looks = global status
being promoted in an office = small enviromental status

Cant get status without looks if you dont have rich parents, inheritances to run own bussiness or shit like that. Local status works but once you move you have nothing, universal status aka looks is the best

typical aspie.

+1
Good post, and I am not dismissing your story, as I agree that status is way for an ugly incel to overcome his lack of looks.

But would it be fair to say, that these women who previously dismissed this incel (before his promotion), are only interested in this ugly incel because of what he can do for these women, as opposed to feeling any genuine attraction for him?
This is what happens whenever I approach women.

ucp.php?i=172

Life long member of the escort crew

Arabcel crew

Ethnicel crew

Baldcel crew

Oldcel crew

Gymcel crew

FuckThis wrote:I honestly dont understand female attraction to authority. Why wouldnt they rather go for more normal guys, that they can talk to, and have time for each other. Go out on dates, shows... etc... What is even the point of dating an officer, he is just going to be away all the time.
Whatever

This is truth. I had a GF whose ex was a RAF captain fighter pilot. They split up because he was never around and she got with me (I'm very non-alpha compared to this guy probably, though I never met him).

FuckThis wrote:I honestly dont understand female attraction to authority. Why wouldnt they rather go for more normal guys, that they can talk to, and have time for each other. Go out on dates, shows... etc... What is even the point of dating an officer, he is just going to be away all the time.
Whatever

This is truth. I had a GF whose ex was a RAF captain fighter pilot. They split up because he was never around and she got with me (I'm very non-alpha compared to this guy probably, though I never met him).

Do you get girls playing escortcel game on cruise ships? Like if you were an incel with lots of M could you just go on a cruise and get a girl to spend the time with you if you just buy her drinks and food throughout the cruise? Could you get a dancer to play this game if you had enough M?

Master Yoda wrote:
+1
Good post, and I am not dismissing your story, as I agree that status is way for an ugly incel to overcome his lack of looks.

But would it be fair to say, that these women who previously dismissed this incel (before his promotion), are only interested in this ugly incel because of what he can do for these women, as opposed to feeling any genuine attraction for him?

Its a different type of attraction. You're right it's more about what he can do for her, as opposed to that raw sex appeal of the slayer.

This is why women will get SUPER mad if you call her a whore. You can call her a lot but the word 'whore' really seems to cut her. It's because all women know deep down they ARE whores, women will exchange sex for favors and advancement. Some apes were made to understand the concept of currency in a study, can you guess what the first thing the females did? They started fucking for money... funny isnt it?!

It's also a womans way of aligning herself with an influential member of the 'tribe', she will get to socially climb and get more input into the way things are run and boss other bitches around just because she fucked some dude who got there on merit.

So i would say women have different type of attraction, raw sex attraction and also 'social' attraction or whatever you want to call it.

Reformation wrote:
This is why women will get SUPER mad if you call her a whore. You can call her a lot but the word 'whore' really seems to cut her. It's because all women know deep down they ARE whores, women will exchange sex for favors and advancement. Some apes were made to understand the concept of currency in a study, can you guess what the first thing the females did? They started fucking for money... funny isnt it?!

Lol post link to study please that sounds like BS. Why do you have to make up science, is the truth not pleasant to your ears?

Women don't feel "different kinds of attraction". Whether its your L,M,S or P that attracts her to you she will still feel the same butterflies-in-her-pussy feel.
Last edited by adamned on Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

adamned wrote:
Reformation wrote:

Lol post link to study please that sounds like BS. Why do you have to make up science, is the truth not pleasant to your ears?

As ive said to a few other posters on here, i dont lie you fucking idiot. Im a grown man and im not a fucking retarded incel. Theres a few of us that are not cursed like some others on here. So here is the study, would you like to apologise now?

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/05/magazine/05FREAK.html?_r=0

http://www.zmescience.com/research/how-scientists-tught-monkeys-the-concept-of-money-not-long-after-the-first-prostitute-monkey-appeared/

No i didnt think you would, faggots like you will slink off and just not come back to the thread.

Hah well I'm a man too so more than happy to apologise sorry!
The stupidest thing is I actually heard about that study before, I just forgot about it. Then I remembered when I saw your link.
Brb going to find a monkey prostitute.

women regard sex as a social-economic exchange. they surrender the power of the v-jay-jay cause ur genes are better than hers, ur bank account is bigger than hers or ur status inside a specific group is higher than hers. they give their only power so then can absorbe ur power by proxy.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice