Bullying in developing years is a huge cause of inceldom

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

constant daily verbal abuse by large groups of your contemporaries every day for years will wreck havoc on any human being's psyche it does not matter how stereotypically handsome or intelligent you are it legit fucks you up. i am the most awkward guy i know because of some bullying incel cunts, they forced me into isolation and now i am an introverted fuk. they have denied me of wet pussies but more importantly a positive, well adjusted outlook on life due to the recluse that the bullying made me. i legit wandered corridors alone for three years during my school life, i had nobody. cunts.
alienfranco wrote:My creepy uncle and his pitbull are probably the only ones alive who care about me. My uncle's pitbull is always happy when she sees me.

backagain wrote:Well, life is a series of hills and valleys - its just a matter of patience to get to the next hill, the next high point - savour the moments when they come but don't be foolish enough to think they last

Pariah wrote:It's addicting because it has this weird combination of truth you won't find elsewhere with total insanity

I feel ya' brother.

I was bullied. And what can you do when your short & skinny and the bullies always operate in groups causes they're bitches ?

I was verbally picked on for years straight. Everyone hated me. Then after High School I did NOTHING for 2 years, until I got my current job.

I literally sat in my room for 2 years doing nothing... I'm 9/10 Facially and a kissless virgin, due to bullying.

WE'RE GONNA' MAKE IT BRAH!

You have my blessing, blabla24. You're going to make it son.

Gandy.

Robust Sensei wrote:Was on both sides. EVERYBODY can get DESTROYED.

Try to recover, it doable maybe not 100% but I managed to do it mostly and the guys I bullied did too :)

how the fuk do i get over this

thereturnofabulldog wrote:

Try to recover, it doable maybe not 100% but I managed to do it mostly and the guys I bullied did too :)

Get closure on that terrible Chapter of you life. Track down your bullies and decapitate them.

What did they bully you for?

Robust Sensei wrote:

What did they bully you for?

does there always have to be a reason? i was new to an all boys school i knew nobody in my class, i was a late developer i was an easy target . they picked on me and it escalated from there. kunts i will fucking slit their eyeballs

thereturnofabulldog wrote:constant daily verbal abuse by large groups of your contemporaries every day for years will wreck havoc on any human being's psyche it does not matter how stereotypically handsome or intelligent you are it legit fucks you up. i am the most awkward guy i know because of some bullying incel cunts, they forced me into isolation and now i am an introverted fuk. they have denied me of wet pussies but more importantly a positive, well adjusted outlook on life due to the recluse that the bullying made me. i legit wandered corridors alone for three years during my school life, i had nobody. cunts.

Legit mate, but the reality is that you are continuing to allow them rule over your fucking existence.

Harsh truth here, but you are clinging on to this, blaming the bullying for your shortcomings and flaws. Of course it isn't fair but then outside of fairy tales life is not actually supposed to be fair. You've got to realise that your life as a kid does not have to shape your adult life. Greater minds than mine have the complete answer to this difficult issue, but all I know is that by constantly regurgitating the bullying, you are fucking up your life more than your tormentors could have ever hoped to do themselves.

thereturnofabulldog wrote:does there always have to be a reason? i was new to an all boys school i knew nobody in my class, i was a late developer i was an easy target . they picked on me and it escalated from there. kunts i will fucking slit their eyeballs

MY NIGGA, FUCKING STAB THE CUNTS IN THE EYES WITH FUCKING KNIVES. FUCKING LEAVE THEM BLINDED, THE CHEEKY CUNTS!

Why Always Me? wrote:
thereturnofabulldog wrote:does there always have to be a reason? i was new to an all boys school i knew nobody in my class, i was a late developer i was an easy target . they picked on me and it escalated from there. kunts i will fucking slit their eyeballs

MY NIGGA, FUCKING STAB THE CUNTS IN THE EYES WITH FUCKING KNIVES. FUCKING LEAVE THEM BLINDED, THE CHEEKY CUNTS!

you're an unfunny twat.

You gotta change beliefs
Go through feelings
Let go of both.

It's really fucking hard if you dont want to let go, nor you dont want to give up being given attention to, as seen by your constant shitposting.

Why Always Me? wrote:

you're an unfunny twat.

YOU FUCKING WHAT BOBBLE HEAD, I AIN'T TRYIN TO BE FUNNY, YOU FUCKING BITCH, DO YOU THINK A HIGH T SLAYER WOULD BE AFRAID TO DESTROY HIS HIGHSCHOOL BULLIES ? WOULD HE FUCK ? HE'D FUCK THEM UP.

YOU'RE NOT GONNA MAKE IT BRAH, SORRY, YOU JUST DON'T HAVE THAT HIGH T SLAYER MIND SET.

Why Always Me? wrote:
you're an unfunny twat.

YOU FUCKING WHAT BOBBLE HEAD, I AIN'T TRYIN TO BE FUNNY, YOU FUCKING BITCH, DO YOU THINK A HIGH T SLAYER WOULD BE AFRAID TO DESTROY HIS HIGHSCHOOL BULLIES ? WOULD HE FUCK ? HE'D FUCK THEM UP.

YOU'RE NOT GONNA MAKE IT BRAH, SORRY, YOU JUST DON'T HAVE THAT HIGH T SLAYER MIND SET.

loooooooooool you nazi cocksukkah you got nothing on him you just sut in your moma house scared to go oit you mothafukka you scared ti go on tinder date loooooool you cocksukahh nazi.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice