People are obsessed with height

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I've grown a bit in the past few years and people always do shoe checks on me when they see me. Height is honestly the most important thing and you need to appear 5'10 or over to get women without money or 8+ looks.

I'm 5'8 and when I wore 2 inch lifts I suddenly get a lot of looks from women.

The inches really fucking matter.

Inches on your body and millimeters in your face determine your life buddy boyo

Exactly, we are dead men walking. There is no hope, no redemption, just the peace of letting go and accepting our fate. Sex is one thing, but missing out on high school love is quite another. All that matters in life is being a robust high school jock with a cool social circle and a virgin gf. The inocence and trueness of teen love, it will never be ours. No money, no fame, no sucess will ever heal our tortured souls. The light at the end of the tunnel was never there, it was just an illusion. There is just darkness. We are already dead.

Yeah...anytime someone sees you in a while and you've grown it's the first thing they mention. Also my Mother like most women is always mentioning height.

She straight up laughed at some boxers on the television (they were both like 5'5). Said they were 'little squirts'.

And she mentions my height to, to my aunty and stuff.

So true i remember back in highschool in 8 month period i went from a freshman 5'6-5'10 sophmore, i started getting looks and people randomly started to talk to me.Had random guys trying to talk to me.

RudeRudy wrote:Every half inch matters until 6ft

you need to stop coping about height
PostThis post by iNeedHair was deleted by puanewb on Wed May 20, 2015 1:33 pm.
Reason: Requested in Tinychat

RudeRudy wrote:6ft-6ft0.5 is the ideal height

You REALLY need to stop coping. You only hurt yourself.
Violence Crew
Masculinity Crew
Colez Biker Gang
2010 PuaHate Member

RudeRudy wrote:
LazyLion wrote:
You REALLY need to stop coping. You only hurt yourself.

LOL 6FT-6FT0.5 IS THE MOST LEGIT THEORY BUDYBOYO. YOU CANT UNDERSTAND COS URE RETARTED

you know that scene from good will hunting with matt damian crying into robin williams forceful hug? Thats you and me right now. You are matt damian. "Its ok... its not your fault... its not your fault". Let it go man, feel the weight lift. There you go champ... feel better?

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice