When you TRULY accept the meaningless of life and that god

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

exist. It hits you on another level, it's all good reading the words "Life is meaningless" " God does not exist" " We are animals here to pass on our genetic code to future generations, bound to biological and primitive instincts" but when you properly understand this it hits you on another level, something clicks in your brain you feel extremely liberated (yet pretty sad at the same time)

I don't even see my parents as anything more than animals now lol, I still love them though
alienfranco wrote:My creepy uncle and his pitbull are probably the only ones alive who care about me. My uncle's pitbull is always happy when she sees me.

backagain wrote:Well, life is a series of hills and valleys - its just a matter of patience to get to the next hill, the next high point - savour the moments when they come but don't be foolish enough to think they last

Pariah wrote:It's addicting because it has this weird combination of truth you won't find elsewhere with total insanity

Estrogen levels over 9000 pg/mL
Start taking inhibitors. I don't know whats so bad about life being meaningless and god doesn't exist.
What changes? I just go on with my life, and so should you.
Myself wrote:Mmmm....juicy, crunchy skullz!

Myself wrote:I'm gonna crunch some skullz
Gotta do some genetic cleansin'
I-I-Im hunting, looking for some incels
This is fucking awesome

PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:saw an ethnic girl at work today with an underbite/hooked nose act like a blonde valley girl

Maxzilla wrote:
CrunchTheySkullz wrote:
Ive not seen your gym picture, but have seen a different one where you were shirtless, laying down like a sexy bitch on your bed.

u fuckin wot m8??? LOL, u been hacking my webcam again?

CrunchTheySkullz wrote:Estrogen levels over 9000 pg/mL
Start taking inhibitors. I don't know whats so bad about life being meaningless and god doesn't exist.
What changes? I just go on with my life, and so should you.

you're misunderstanding me. There is absolutely nothing bad about it, I'm talking about the escape from the bluepill paradigm, I have truly broken through from the bullshit of life being anything more than a ridiculous accident

I'll admit that being a philosophycel is pointless though
Last edited by thereturnofabulldog on Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

lejit thread

Exactly, we are dead men walking. There is no hope, no redemption, just the peace of letting go and accepting our fate. Sex is one thing, but missing out on high school love is quite another. All that matters in life is being a robust high school jock with a cool social circle and a virgin gf. The inocence and trueness of teen love, it will never be ours. No money, no fame, no sucess will ever heal our tortured souls. The light at the end of the tunnel was never there, it was just an illusion. There is just darkness. We are already dead.

the meaning is to have as much social validation as possible also videogames
redpil: i fucked you're mom
redpil: no one uses the term redpil correctly

thereturnofabulldog wrote:exist. It hits you on another level, it's all good reading the words "Life is meaningless" " God does not exist" " We are animals here to pass on our genetic code to future generations, bound to biological and primitive instincts" but when you properly understand this it hits you on another level, something clicks in your brain you feel extremely liberated (yet pretty sad at the same time)

I don't even see my parents as anything more than animals now lol, I still love them though

Then you don't truly love since it's only your brain responding to obvious stimuli that was engaged because certain conditions were/are met. Love in its greatest and altruistic form doesn't exist and that fucking sucks because of what it implies.

Goneandforgotten wrote:Life is about expressing oneself through the medium of dance.

Life is about dopamine

thereturnofabulldog wrote:
Goneandforgotten wrote:Life is about expressing oneself through the medium of dance.

Life is about dopamine

lejit

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice