Infiltrated blue pill facebook group - the sluts want me now

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

It's the biggest white trash group ever, a genetic disaster. A bunch of tattooed 4/10, 19 year old single moms getting attention from some of the most beta people I've ever seen, most of which seem to be of the le anime/manga/gamer caste of society. The guys actually think their compliments are going to get them laid.

I entered the group with this guy.

I'm like a shark among retarded cod, I can't believe they think a chad like this would hang there.
I started making redpilled threads, sharing RedPillComic, morhping girls pictures and saying stuff like "onlydatesmodels-crew".

Everyone is shocked and all the coping, bluepill mechanism are in full throttle. All the girls responded angrily, saying stuff like "Women love nice guys, if he's a good conversationalist, I'm attracted to him" whereupon I asked why they don't sleep with this intelligent subhuman guy in the group who's a virgin, and ofc they all countered with "he's not my type".

Now however, the entire group is centered around me :lol: All the bitches are making threads about me and how badboys aren't attractive and posting selfies asking "Am I good enough for you? Guess what I don't care". Some of them have sent friend requests and sent me messages.

It's insane, I'm the only high value male there and despite being vile, they're all yearning for my Chad-cock and can hardly hide it.

women are unbelievable

Pics or it didn't happen.
gfs: 0
kisses: 0
handjobs: 0
blowjobs: 0
intercourse: 0
Creep shamed:

Last updated: 11.04.15
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

traianus wrote:pls troll the living shit out of them post the most crazy fucking stuff you can

I presumed you entered at least through a vpn

Nah, just a fake account
PostThis post by Zyzz was deleted by puanewb on Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:48 pm.
Reason: Requested

Hlewagastiz wrote:Image

A morph I did of a girl, I'm not the best morpher but yeah

wow fucking terrible

whatislife wrote:
Hlewagastiz wrote:Image

A morph I did of a girl, I'm not the best morpher but yeah

wow fucking terrible

do a better one brah

traianus wrote:if you published that they won't take you seriously anymore so better just let them be

She replied "Stop pushing unrealistic expectations on women" so i guess it rustled some jimmies

PJGoodwater wrote:what facebook group?

post some pics of the convos going on

It's in Swedish

Hlewagastiz wrote:I entered the group with this guy.

women are unbelievable

legit one of the the top 3 biggest slayers ever posted on SH.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice