The best aromastase inhibitor for height growth

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Is the one that increases igf1 but decreases estrogen. Igf1 is what leads to bone growth.

Thanks, very helpful!

I'm 19 and about to give it a go. I think my bones have fused .. do you have any idea when spine/clavicle fuses?

Also when you were on AI, did your shoulders widen?

I think best would be to go for letrozole because its cheaper than aromasin

Did you take anything with AI to help boost HGH/IGF-1?

Bealzibub wrote:Did you take anything with AI to help boost HGH/IGF-1?

Take ghrh (like semorelin or cjc-1295) and growth hormone peptides like ghrp2-6.

You can inject legit gh also but there are some sides and it's expensive. I've done both but I would recommend the peptides ghrh combo because it's safer and you'll still grow a bit.

traianus wrote:Fulvestrant reduces your estrogen receptors forever, you don't want that you dumbfuck because it will kill your bone marrow, fuck up your skin, give you permanent erectile issues

the only reasons you got high E
* you are fat
* you don't exercise
* you are stress ridden little cunt
* you eat stuff that contains soy, flax seed, drink beer
* you consume hot drinks/food from plastic

the only reason you should ever use aromatase crap if you are shooting T and raising your levels over 1200ng's

Finally this.
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex
PostThis post by Zyzz was deleted by puanewb on Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:48 pm.
Reason: Requested

traianus wrote:Fulvestrant reduces your estrogen receptors forever, you don't want that you dumbfuck because it will kill your bone marrow, fuck up your skin, give you permanent erectile issues

the only reasons you got high E
* you are fat
* you don't exercise
* you are stress ridden little cunt
* you eat stuff that contains soy, flax seed, drink beer
* you consume hot drinks/food from plastic

the only reason you should ever use aromatase crap if you are shooting T and raising your levels over 1200ng's

Yeh but we arent going for Fulvestrant. We will take Aromasin

traianus wrote:
Bealzibub wrote:Yeh but we arent going for Fulvestrant. We will take Aromasin

do you have like 150 picograms of E?

The lower the E, the better for this trial

Zyzz wrote:we are ascending to manmore tier soon buddy boyo traianus

only if some growth plates remain open .. THERE IS HOPE

traianus wrote:
Bealzibub wrote:
The lower the E, the better for this trial

why not inject liquid plutonium into your penis maybe it will grow 4ft long?

lol

There is nothing wrong with out experiment. Everything is reversible no permanent side effects. It is worth a try than being a fucking manlet. What is the worse that can happen? Nothing really .. once we stop taking it, it all returns to normal
Last edited by Bealzibub on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

animal lover wrote:The best aromatase inhibitor is leg lengthening surgery.

but it costs $50k+ and sadly not everybody has that amount of money. So we gotta try out poorman's LL

Just inject carcinogens into your pituitary gland to induce acromegaly for a couple of years and then receive treatment to return to normal GH production.

//PG not thyroid
Last edited by animal lover on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

traianus wrote:how fucking retarded can one be?

are you under 18? => yes => growth hormone

are you under 18? => no => you are fucked

not as retarded as you tho.

How can one fail to understand not everyone's bones fuse before the age of 18. Lots of people grow after age of 18

Bealzibub wrote:
traianus wrote:how fucking retarded can one be?

are you under 18? => yes => growth hormone

are you under 18? => no => you are fucked

How can one fail to understand not everyone's bones fuse before the age of 18. Lots of people grow after age of 18

Some people do, most don't. BUT there are people 21+ on this forum who think they can grow vertically...somehow.

Bealzibub wrote:
animal lover wrote:The best aromatase inhibitor is leg lengthening surgery.

but it costs $50k+ and sadly not everybody has that amount of money. So we gotta try out poorman's LL

Enjoy not being able to run.

Somewhere out there in the world, Incel Exec is undergoing excruciating pain only to become 5'10".
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

animal lover wrote:
Bealzibub wrote:

Some people do, most don't. BUT there are people 21+ on this forum who think they can grow vertically...somehow.

Those people are clueless.

animal lover wrote:
Bealzibub wrote:

I'm 19. My limbs have probably fused, but there is still hope. Maybe I can get some growth off the spine? I don't know its worth a try and it isn't expensive either.

If I don't grow, don't care was worth a try. If I do then bonus. There is no harm, everything returns to baseline after stopping it

traianus wrote:
Bealzibub wrote:

a lot of young men who got normal or high levels of T are not supposed to have under 40 picograms of E2, you take aromasin and you will crash your E down to 2 or 5 and you'll see wtf that does to you

safest route for getting taller is growth hormone, the only drawback that it could fuck up your insulin so you don't take just GH

and not everyone's growth plates? yeah maybe there's like 1-2% of people who still grow until 25 and just because you got an erection this morning you decided you belong to that group

wunderbar

HOPE

I'm aware of the estrogen crash

I'll also try some growth hormone releasing peptides/hormones to try to speed up growth alongside AI.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice