Video of girls ignoring jacked tall guy for a jacked manlet

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

they all look middle eastern
If you are reading this, you are sub5, there is no other explanation for your lack of success with women. Anything else is just coping.

None are under 5'10 the cutoff for short.

Gabbay is jewish. He lives in germany amd he's 5'9''. He's a manlet there

Bri0 wrote:What are they saying?

They want to suck his cock in public

primetime2123 wrote:All those girls are ugly
Very ugly

Uh yea, as long a ure not below 5'7, girls prefer muscled jacked ripped body over tallness, no news for people with social experience here. Observe how the other guy is also way better looking facially - doesnt matter, ripped low BF body is VERY good to have.

Damn! How did he get more attention that the tall guy? I was looking for signs of norwooding, but i didn't see any there. The shorter guy doesn't seem that much better facially. All things being equal, height is an advantage, so I'm not sure what happened here. Maybe girls in European countries don't care about height?

This is...odd.

because even tho the taller guy frame mogs alan, he has a narrow ugly skull which fucks him over

Ranger wrote:
Bri0 wrote:What are they saying?

They want to suck his cock in public

Srs can you traduce ?

traianus wrote:
Bri0 wrote:Srs can you traduce ?

the girls ask technical stuff like how long did this take, joke around if the muscle is a silicone implant, look retarded when guys talk about sterons

the only reason the girls talk to them because the guys keep repeating "you will be on fb and youtube" that's being said like 4-5 times, they also falunt their knowledge of english, french, hebrew, etc

lmfao adult men lifting for almost a decade so they can impress low IQ high school turkish cunts while the same girls are tossed around like rag dolls every weekend in the toilet of a club by guys who look by far worse than these gymcels

my overall nt impression is that these girls aren't interested in those guys in a sexual way

if you ask my personal opinion being lean, popular, not a retard is 90% guarantee to get laid in this age group

Thank you. I agree,they aren't sexually attracted. They are jut curious

Lol at saying that they are not sexual attracted to him :lol:

Ranger wrote:Lol at saying that they are not sexual attracted to him :lol:

They're treating him as a freak

Bri0 wrote:
Ranger wrote:Lol at saying that they are not sexual attracted to him :lol:

They're treating him as a freak

Yes brio yes

Erm...the taller guy is ugly, what, you expect women to ignore the better looking guy for a taller uglier guy...what planet are people on :lol:

Translation: "Yeah were full natty, bros, ofc! Steroids are for losers! Pure natural strength!"

Return to Shitty Advice