It's 100x harder to be a good looking male than a hot female

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by Zyzz was deleted by puanewb on Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:48 pm.
Reason: Requested

Yeah look at Jenna Marbles, she goes from a 5/10 to an 8/10 just with makeup...

So legit. If walk around and really look at the faces of chicks you find bangable then you start to realize most of them have shit bone structure but they look alright cause they get flawless skin, and top notch eyes by cheating.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

hood rych wrote:So legit. If walk around and really look at the faces of chicks you find bangable then you start to realize most of them have shit bone structure but they look alright cause they get flawless skin, and top notch eyes by cheating.

THIS HOLY FUCK. Their guy counter parts would be visiting gandy

How many females do you think woulb still be attractive if they never work makeup? I think 1 in 20.

Zyzz wrote:makeup should become illegal, and
Any female that uses makeup should be executed

end of white knighting

THIS
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

instead of complaining why don't you guys

-go watch a couple vidoes on youtube made by teen girls
-then take their advice and start wearing make up
-report back

male models/ actors also wear make up. that's why they look like that at 35-40+ range

the truth is that they have access to better hair and makeup stylists, trainers, surgeons, and dietitians then you guys

so even they are meh, just better at marketing than you

so tell me, where are your gods now?

OP hit the nail on the head. Men are judged by our genetics because women are constantly looking for the fittest partner (available to her at the time) for her children. We don't get to hide our flaws, which speaks to the inherent strength of men over women. It's not fair, but at the same time, it feels right.

Men wearing makeup is weak.
Depressioncel crew
Heavy Metal crew
Gymcel crew

Men needs perfect hormone balance during puberty

Zyzz wrote:ALL females have to do is be non deformed, use make up, high heels, tight clothes and don't be fat. Literally 90% of 'hot women'are huge frauds who look disgusting without makeup in their clothes off. Lol at these ugly hoes holding men to high standards.

Men can't hide from BONES. BONES is the only thing that matters and cannot be hidden or frauded by men.

Just lol at shitcunts coverup up their pathetic bones and incel genetics and holding men to the same standards with only BONES

I'm disgusted by female behavior.

Stupid.

Women have it worse than men, if they happen to be born with ugly facial features.

Why ti women have it harder than men you say ? Because they are lied and brainwashed every single day. How many women try to lookmax and moneymax ? A lot less than men if you check at the local gym.

Reformation wrote:Yeah look at Jenna Marbles, she goes from a 5/10 to an 8/10 just with makeup...

I find she is uglier int he second pic. Am I the only one who thinks this ?

Bateman's Principle
Women have higher standards for men. Men dont and are realistic. Ill argue that these body image issues stem from women's need to please 8+ men, who have high standards.
Just look at this music video

Two icons
Taylor
Sean

Both are considered attractive in Anglosphere society.
But look how shitty Taylor looks.
LOW E
SHITTY MAXILLA
ZERO SEXUAL DIMORPHISM
She looks like a weak dog

SEAN on the other hand
Developed brow ridge
Hooded eyes
Tall
perfect eye color
projected chin and wide mandible

The fact that Taylor is regarded as sexy or cute and is famous shows how low the standard is for women in beauty.

If you're a man, being attractive is ALL GENETICS. You need really good genetics to be really good looking.

If you're a woman, all you need to do is lose weight and/or wear makeup. Unless you were born the aboslute worst genetics on earth, this is all you need to do to look attractive.

So true make up hides alot of facial flaws,and allows women to date up, ill say this 70 percent of girls past the age of 25+ look like shit without makeup.

Just start wearing make up, paint your eyebrows on, wear some eyeliner, wear a good lipstick and get hair extensions. Problem solved, you're now on equal footing with women!
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice