How does it feel to know that you're a Slayer?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

the "theory" (more like "weird hypothesis") of parallel universes sounds retarded, in my opinion.

within one century, it will be thrown into the dustbin of scientific history, together with the hollow earth theory and transmutation of lead into gold.
The Angel of SlutRates

I'm sure they'll invent the means to debunk it by 2115 :D

Look... if every single action that ever happens results in an entire copy of this universe magically bursting into existence somewhere far away, then there must be not just millions, not trillions, but uncountable numbers of them.

And how do you even define the variations of one event?
Let's say I fall on the ground. There are an infinite number of ways I could have fallen... so has that one event spawned an infinity of parallel universes?

Just... absolutely retarded. On many levels.

Also why hasn't there been a parallel universe where somebody invented a way to travel to Earth? Given infinite parallel universes, at least one should contain an evolved species similar to ours that has the means, inclination, and luck to do so :D

Westphalia wrote:Believing =/= science

Making really crazy guesses =/= science :D
There's no proof of PU theory, and there are so many reasons why it's at best unlikely.

bulletsflyingby wrote:
Westphalia wrote:Believing =/= science

Making really crazy guesses =/= science :D
There's no proof of PU theory, and there are so many reasons why it's at best unlikely.

Proof doesn't mean it true. If you search for "proofs" in science which makes the theory 100% true, you're in the wrong area, boyo.

Adam_lanza wrote:Proof doesn't mean it true. If you search for "proofs" in science which makes the theory 100% true, you're in the wrong area, boyo.

By proof I mean compelling evidence... not everyone uses scientific definitions 100% of the time :lol:
Forget compelling though, there's not any kind of evidence so far.

The best "evidence" we have so far is "Well, it would explain parts of string theory/quantum mechanics."
The more likely assumption (Occam's razor) is that those models are flawed. That is a much simpler assumption than bizarre supernatural phenomena like parallel universes.

By proof I mean compelling evidence... not everyone uses scientific definitions 100% of the time :lol:
Forget compelling though, there's not any kind of evidence so far.

"compeling" is just an attribute. You don't need to use it if we talk about evidence in science, because it's nonsense. In science it's only about theories and empirical research. Don't you think an other research can leverage the current ressearch?

It's a nice feeling, but id rather be high status and famous then I could fuck girls without club game etc just through meeting them irl and emanating a cool confident vibe
alienfranco wrote:My creepy uncle and his pitbull are probably the only ones alive who care about me. My uncle's pitbull is always happy when she sees me.

backagain wrote:Well, life is a series of hills and valleys - its just a matter of patience to get to the next hill, the next high point - savour the moments when they come but don't be foolish enough to think they last

Pariah wrote:It's addicting because it has this weird combination of truth you won't find elsewhere with total insanity

Adam_lanza wrote:"compeling" is just an attribute. You don't need to use it if we talk about evidence in science, because it's nonsense. In science it's only about theories and empirical research. Don't you think an other research can leverage the current ressearch?

Haaaa... aspies really have a fetish for blabbering on about semantics :lol:

There are hypotheses (like // universes) and then there are theories, supported by numerous repeatable studies. We're done talking about this.

bulletsflyingby wrote:
Adam_lanza wrote:"compeling" is just an attribute. You don't need to use it if we talk about evidence in science, because it's nonsense. In science it's only about theories and empirical research. Don't you think an other research can leverage the current ressearch?

Haaaa... aspies really have a fetish for blabbering on about semantics :lol:

There are hypotheses (like // universes) and then there are theories, supported by numerous repeatable studies. We're done talking about this.

Oh really? You're really smart. Gratulation.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice