Online dating experiment is making me misogynist

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I made a profile of a very good looking guy to see his success with women I've sent 10 messages and only 2 replied so far one hot girl messaged him first.I also stated in his profile that he is very shy 2 of the girls liked that he is shy but they seem to lose attraction when I told them that he has no friends.

This guy is very good looking and it makes rage that he does not get more attention women are very superficial and dumb
whywomendontliketallmen.blogspot.com
After these threads you believe that height matters?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89932
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80838
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75120
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=55941
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85212

you would have made the same post if he had gotten lots of attention
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

What do you know... looks aren't everything. A few of us have been trying to get this across for awhile. Looks to the point where you're above the average male, then so many other things come into play.
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

looks alone dont cut it anymore these days. you need to have above average M+S too

A misogynist is someone who hates women for the fact that they are women. If you hate how a certain group of women act, that's not misogynistic.
Life is written in bone.

So i`m misogynist too :twisted:
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)

This is Bunny!

Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice