Recommend me things to looksmax

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

you stupids always saying save money for surgery, surgery will not save nobody here, you will not turn into a goodlooking person with surgery. and surgeries are complicated
Will steroids get me a GF??
no

Lefortus wrote:you stupids always saying save money for surgery, surgery will not save nobody here, you will not turn into a goodlooking person with surgery. and surgeries are complicated

what the fuck are you talking. of course not everybody here will turn into a MM after surgery but its still the most legit way of looksmaxing.

but do what you want and go ahead and buy some vitaminpills. im sure it will help you more than actually surgically advancing the bones of your face :roll:

hood rych wrote:
Zyzz wrote:

elaborate nigga

"For boosting antioxidant levels and for general health, I take a comprehensive vitamin-and-mineral combination, alpha lipoic acid, coenzyme Q10, grapeseed extract, resveratrol, bilberry extract, lycopene, silymarine (milk thistle), conjugated linoleic acid, lecithin, evening primerose oil (omega-6 essential fatty acids), n-acetyl-cystein, ginger, garlic, l-carnitine, pyrodoxal-5-phosphate, and echinacea. I also take Chinese herbs prescribed by Dr. Glenn Rothfeld. For reducing insulin resistance and overcoming my type 2 diabetes, I take chromium, metformine (a powerful anti-aging medication that decreases insulin resistence and which we recommend everyone over 50 consider taking) and gymnema sylvestra. To improve LDL and HDL cholesterol levels, I take policosanol, gugulipid, plant sterols, niacin, oat bran, grapefruit powder, psyllium, lecithine and lipitor. To improve blood vessel health I take arginine, TMG and choline. To decrease blood viscosity I take daily baby aspirin and lumbrokinase. I reduce inflammination by taking EPA/DHA and curcumin. I have dramatically reduced my homocystein level by taking folic acid, B6 and TMG. I have a B12 shot once a week and take a daily B12 sublingual. Several of my intravenous therapies improve my body's detoxification: weekly EDTA and monthly DMPS. I also take n-acetyl-carnitine orally. I take weekly intravenous vitamins and alpha lipoic acid to boost antioxidants. I do a weekly glutathione IV to boost liver health. Perhaps the most important intravenous therapy I do is a weekly phosphatidylcholine IV, wich rejuvenates all of the body's tissues by restoring youthful cell membranes. I also take PtC orally each day and supplement my hormone levels with DHEA and testosterone. I take I-3-C, chrysin, nettle, ginger and herbs to reduce the conversation of testosterone into estrogen. I take a saw palmetto complex for prostate health. For stress management I take l-theonine, beta-sitosterol, phosphatidylserine and green tea in addition to drinking 8 to 10 cups of green tea itself. At bedtime I take GABA and sublingual melatonin. For brain health I take acetyl-l-carnitine, vinprocetine, phosphatidylserine, ginkgo biloba, glycerylphosphatidylcholine, nextrutine and quercertin. For eye health I take lutein and bilberry extract. For skin health I use an antioxidant skin cream on my face, neck and hands every day. For digestive health I take betaine HCl, pepsin, gentian root, peppermint, acidophilus bifodobacter, fructooligosaccharides, fish proteins, l-glutamine and n-acetyl-d-glucosamine. To inhibit the creation of advanced glycolysated end products I take n-acetyl-carnitine, carnosine, alpha lipoic acid and quercertin."

End result:

67 years old. Looks like a 67 year old.

Plus we know the real reason he's taking all that is because he's a baldcel who doesn't want to use fin. Almost everything on that list is claimed to grow hair.

Do a lot of cardio for skin glow
Stretch day/night for best posture
Sleep without pillows or change them everyday for posture and better skin
Also put Vaseline on eyelashes for longer/darker
Or dye your eyebrows very black
Put condition for 3months straight if you want super soft hair
Hop on roids but their can be side effects
Do cocaine for major confidence
But your already zyzz so I'm sure you do all of this already
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice