Recommend me things to looksmax

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by Zyzz was deleted by puanewb on Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:48 pm.
Reason: Requested

Cheek fillers
HGH peptides for potential bone growth
Retin-a
MT2 for effortless tanning and zero skin damage
Acquire perfect posture

Exactly, we are dead men walking. There is no hope, no redemption, just the peace of letting go and accepting our fate. Sex is one thing, but missing out on high school love is quite another. All that matters in life is being a robust high school jock with a cool social circle and a virgin gf. The inocence and trueness of teen love, it will never be ours. No money, no fame, no sucess will ever heal our tortured souls. The light at the end of the tunnel was never there, it was just an illusion. There is just darkness. We are already dead.

Zyzz wrote:
BAE wrote:Cheek fillers
HGH peptides for potential bone growth
Retin-a
MT2 for effortless tanning and zero skin damage

how much would a monthly supply of hgh peptides cost me and is that shit injectable or what

Depends on your source, dosage, peptide type used and how often you inject. If it's 3x a day 7x a week with GHRP-6 and cjc 1295 w/o dac then you'll spend around £80-90 a month for the peptides alone. Probably closer to 95-100 with needles, wipes and bacteriostatic water included

Emil King wrote:what supplements do you take?

Just lol if you aren't on Ray Kurzweil's vitamin stack.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

Zyzz wrote:
Emil King wrote:what supplements do you take?

would take me too long the list basically ANYTHING i found any info about that it would help me in any way

Infomercials were made for people like you.
SIGNATURE

Zyzz wrote:
hood rych wrote:
Just lol if you aren't on Ray Kurzweil's vitamin stack.

elaborate nigga

"For boosting antioxidant levels and for general health, I take a comprehensive vitamin-and-mineral combination, alpha lipoic acid, coenzyme Q10, grapeseed extract, resveratrol, bilberry extract, lycopene, silymarine (milk thistle), conjugated linoleic acid, lecithin, evening primerose oil (omega-6 essential fatty acids), n-acetyl-cystein, ginger, garlic, l-carnitine, pyrodoxal-5-phosphate, and echinacea. I also take Chinese herbs prescribed by Dr. Glenn Rothfeld. For reducing insulin resistance and overcoming my type 2 diabetes, I take chromium, metformine (a powerful anti-aging medication that decreases insulin resistence and which we recommend everyone over 50 consider taking) and gymnema sylvestra. To improve LDL and HDL cholesterol levels, I take policosanol, gugulipid, plant sterols, niacin, oat bran, grapefruit powder, psyllium, lecithine and lipitor. To improve blood vessel health I take arginine, TMG and choline. To decrease blood viscosity I take daily baby aspirin and lumbrokinase. I reduce inflammination by taking EPA/DHA and curcumin. I have dramatically reduced my homocystein level by taking folic acid, B6 and TMG. I have a B12 shot once a week and take a daily B12 sublingual. Several of my intravenous therapies improve my body's detoxification: weekly EDTA and monthly DMPS. I also take n-acetyl-carnitine orally. I take weekly intravenous vitamins and alpha lipoic acid to boost antioxidants. I do a weekly glutathione IV to boost liver health. Perhaps the most important intravenous therapy I do is a weekly phosphatidylcholine IV, wich rejuvenates all of the body's tissues by restoring youthful cell membranes. I also take PtC orally each day and supplement my hormone levels with DHEA and testosterone. I take I-3-C, chrysin, nettle, ginger and herbs to reduce the conversation of testosterone into estrogen. I take a saw palmetto complex for prostate health. For stress management I take l-theonine, beta-sitosterol, phosphatidylserine and green tea in addition to drinking 8 to 10 cups of green tea itself. At bedtime I take GABA and sublingual melatonin. For brain health I take acetyl-l-carnitine, vinprocetine, phosphatidylserine, ginkgo biloba, glycerylphosphatidylcholine, nextrutine and quercertin. For eye health I take lutein and bilberry extract. For skin health I use an antioxidant skin cream on my face, neck and hands every day. For digestive health I take betaine HCl, pepsin, gentian root, peppermint, acidophilus bifodobacter, fructooligosaccharides, fish proteins, l-glutamine and n-acetyl-d-glucosamine. To inhibit the creation of advanced glycolysated end products I take n-acetyl-carnitine, carnosine, alpha lipoic acid and quercertin."

Zyzz wrote:- i SHIT on side effects havent had side effects from ANYTHING IN MY LIFE

Yeah, that's the upside of placebos.

But, seriously, you should try tying ropes around your arms and legs and attaching them to trucks driving in the opposite directions -- definitely the best way to heightmax.

Don't think so. When I watched the documentary on him he had to take like 30 pills a day.

you guys are stupid. you have to stop wasting your money with this shit. it doesnt fucking help at all. you need to be saving for surgery, every penny counts here.

just eat healthy, maybe take vitamin d and save your money for something thats really going to improve your looks: plastic surgery
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

Zyzz wrote:-Punching on cheekbones and chin and brow ridge

:lol:
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice