I am nervous when talking to people and they can sense it

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Anyone got any legit redpill advice on how to get over nervousness in conversation ?

I was applying for jobs in my hometown yesterday in bars and restaurants and I could tell the managers I spoke to could sense my insecurities. No matter how hard i try to be confident my insecurities come out
alienfranco wrote:My creepy uncle and his pitbull are probably the only ones alive who care about me. My uncle's pitbull is always happy when she sees me.

backagain wrote:Well, life is a series of hills and valleys - its just a matter of patience to get to the next hill, the next high point - savour the moments when they come but don't be foolish enough to think they last

Pariah wrote:It's addicting because it has this weird combination of truth you won't find elsewhere with total insanity

Nom. wrote:Slayer.

I never used to be like this ( pre age 15) its a shame really, i'd do quite well with women if i was charismatic

Often depends on level of happiness.

If you feel like trash it is like a self perpetuating mechanism.

If you usually don't have this problem, I think the solution is solve sth else that is bothering you.

If this is a problem since always then should solve it starting with : "anticipation of what makes you nervous? What's the bad thing(s) that may happen"

Robust Sensei wrote:Often depends on level of happiness.

If you usually don't have this problem, I think the solution is solve sth else that is bothering you.

If this is a problem since always then should solve it starting with : "anticipation of what makes you nervous? What's the bad thing(s) that may happen"

People have told me i am awkward, now its in my head that i am awkward and its a vicious cycle from there on

where to order? Are you sure its not a placebo effect?

3 LEFORTS AWAY FROM FIRST PLATONIC HUG FROM 38 YEAR OLD FAT SINGLE MOM OF 5 CREW

KillMeNow wrote:
legitposter wrote:where to order? Are you sure its not a placebo effect?

PM me and I'll give you links to a couple UK based sites that are reliable. And no it's definitely not a placebo effect.

theres no way of knowing this you retard

thereturnofabulldog wrote:
Robust Sensei wrote:Often depends on level of happiness.

People have told me i am awkward, now its in my head that i am awkward and its a vicious cycle from there on

Ok take paper

Write on the left side every fucking awkward behavior you do

Write on the right what you think would be a good alternative (don't go full crazy, just set a goal)

And work on making the right side your life. It may be slow.

If you are not talkative tell yourself - I will talk a bit more this week.

If you are reacting a strange way to irony etc - practice irony slowly, listen to stand ups etc

I can't really think of any other now, I usually don't to awkward behavior.

Oh and also, view it more, as not that you ARE awkward, but that you DO awkward things.
BEING awkward just as YOU is IMO ONLY mental impairment of some sort. If you write that you were normal confident etc, you just learned it, believed it, and started acting.

Why did you believe you are awkward?

Robust Sensei wrote:
thereturnofabulldog wrote:

Ok take paper

Write on the left side every fucking awkward behavior you do

Write on the right what you think would be a good alternative (don't go full crazy, just set a goal)

And work on making the right side your life. It may be slow.

If you are not talkative tell yourself - I will talk a bit more this week.

If you are reacting a strange way to irony etc - practice irony slowly, listen to stand ups etc

I can't really think of any other now, I usually don't to awkward behavior.

Oh and also, view it more, as not that you ARE awkward, but that you DO awkward things.
BEING awkward just as YOU is IMO ONLY mental impairment of some sort. If you write that you were normal confident etc, you just learned it, believed it, and started acting.

Why did you believe you are awkward?

i spent years without friends wandering school corridors alone after i got bullied. i became shy and introverted/awkward

I think you gotta just go through feelings of inferiority and let go after.

KillMeNow wrote:You're in the UK right? Order some etizolam online. I'm going to make a thread about it on here one day. It basically removes all anxiety or inhibition. Whenever I take it people are 100% more receptive to me and actually want to be around me. Not only does it remove all anixety, but as a result it removes any negative body language that comes with feeling nervous. Whenever I take it and I meet new people they legit think I'm a slayer...despite being a 5'5 manlet. It basically brings me back to my old, uninhibited self.

Any side effects? I might need this to get through presentations, I legit hate public speaking. Other than that I'm fine.

Go clubbing (sober), approach 12 girls every night, 3 nights a week for 1 year, try to fuck em.
I gaurantee, at the end of the year u wont feel socially anxious no more.
I kill people.

Evilvalle wrote:Go clubbing (sober), approach 12 girls every night, 3 nights a week for 1 year, try to fuck em.
I gaurantee, at the end of the year u wont feel socially anxious no more.

this is pretty good advice

also take ativan before an interview or a first date if you can sense you're about to go full autist

I get told this too the way i got rid of it was not talking to anyone also isnt the mdma making you more social?
Those who increaseth knowlage increaseth SORROW

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice