how hard is it to LTR a girl like her?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Do you need to be at least 8/10 with M, S and an 7+ inch cock?

Last edited by eloxim on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crispy Knight wrote:How old is she? You're being halod by blonde hair and makeup.

She is 17 or 18.

whatislife wrote:that girl is fuckin ugly

lol she is a wasp hqnp girl from a rich family. show me your taste.

germanDream wrote:8/10 LMS
everything below is SUBHUMAN to her

for the first girl or second?

whatislife wrote:
eloxim wrote:
lol she is a wasp hqnp girl from a rich family. show me your taste.

>"rich"
>wearing cheap, low class shit like hollister

>"hqnp" wasp genetics
>retruded orbital rims
>legit deformed, ratty lower third
>wide inbred trailer trash nose

just lol

lol stfu with your aspie shit she wouldnt even look at you.
Her lower third looks like that, because the pic is taken from above.
her nose looks wide because she is smiling.

eloxim wrote:
germanDream wrote:8/10 LMS
everything below is SUBHUMAN to her

for the first girl or second?

first girl 7/10, second girl 8/10 LMS

Westphalia wrote:
eloxim wrote:and for this one?

Name asap.

raina lawson.

You need decent LMS and a slayer vibe.

Starting player of the local rugby team, plenty of friends and decent job prospects will do then throw in confidence ( which he will undoubtedly have with those kind of credentials)
alienfranco wrote:My creepy uncle and his pitbull are probably the only ones alive who care about me. My uncle's pitbull is always happy when she sees me.

backagain wrote:Well, life is a series of hills and valleys - its just a matter of patience to get to the next hill, the next high point - savour the moments when they come but don't be foolish enough to think they last

Pariah wrote:It's addicting because it has this weird combination of truth you won't find elsewhere with total insanity

thereturnofabulldog wrote:You need decent LMS and a slayer vibe.

Starting player of the local rugby team, plenty of friends and decent job prospects will do then throw in confidence ( which he will undoubtedly have with those kind of credentials)

the second girl was with this guy, he was an actor from the movie twillight.

Westphalia wrote:
eloxim wrote:
the second girl was with this guy, he was an actor from the movie twillight.

Lautner is srs slayer.

his height is only 174cm and his face is like a 6/10. I think she was with him only due to his S and M.
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

eloxim wrote:
Westphalia wrote:
Lautner is srs slayer.

his height is only 174cm and his face is like a 6/10. I think she was with him only due to his S and M.

strong coping

heilsa wrote:
eloxim wrote:

strong coping

Why? It's my objective rating. Even if his face is a 7, his height would kill him without M or S. He looks also ethnic.

eloxim wrote:
heilsa wrote:
strong coping

Why? It's my objective rating. Even if his face is a 7, his height would kill him without M or S. He looks also ethnic.

good forward growth, good lower third. hooded eyes, protruded inferior and lateral orbital rims, good fwhr...

u are kidding me, right? if this is a 6, then we can basically just kill ourselves right now...

heilsa wrote:
eloxim wrote:

good forward growth, good lower third. hooded eyes, protruded inferior and lateral orbital rims, good fwhr...

u are kidding me, right? if this is a 6, then we can basically just kill ourselves right now...

Here is a 7 face for me. With his frame he is an 8/10

3D Face Analysis wrote:The first girl had her picture taken close up with an angle, using good lighting and filters.

She actually looks more like this (left):

Yes it's the same girl.

Wow, disgusting.

3D Face Analysis wrote:The first girl had her picture taken close up with an angle, using good lighting and filters.

Yes it's the same girl.

Looks exactly the same; except the second picture is darker, she has a tan and chubbier cheeks.
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice