Your daily shitcunt: landwhale jailed after false rape claim

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Another day, another rotten shitcunt. Observe, and please pay attention to her face:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-32067272

A woman who admitted falsely accusing two soldiers of trying to rape her has been jailed for two-and-a-half years.

Nicole Richess, 20, met the men in Bournemouth in 2012 and had consensual sex with them at her home. When her boyfriend found out she told him they had tried to rape her and he pressured her to report it to police.

At a hearing last month, the court heard Richess phoned police to make the false allegations. Officers spoke to the soldiers but found inconsistencies in the claimant's story.

She was arrested and charged with perverting the course of justice.

Grotesque cunt cucks her boyfriend with two soldiers, then cries rape when the boyfriend finds out. Had she been a more convincing liar, two innocent men would be in prison fearing for their lives.

Whilst 30 months in jail is a shit sentence, it is still one of the longer examples I've seen for false rape claims.

What the fuck were the soldiers thinking?

She took advantage of them. They where soldiers, probably stationed in Afghanistan and hadn't seen a woman in months. The soldiers where probably under the influence too, and the woman knew it. She raped them!

Norwood Cemetery wrote:
What the fuck were the soldiers thinking?

I would prefer disarming auto-bombs to fucking this whale

heilsa wrote:i bet she and her boyfriend are still together. he probably waits for her.

Heard that. Nothing about this fucking gender shocks me anymore.

Imagine her male equivalent having a threesome with two fit women soldiers. Could it happen?
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

Who the fuck would get their dick out for that warpig? Ewwwhh.

Another fucking Shrekess that thinks she's an untouchable Princess. I hope she uses the prisons gym to better herself.
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

Westphalia wrote:This is almost better than the kid from 4chan whose mother slept with his bully.

Sauce???

Westphalia wrote:This is almost better than the kid from 4chan whose mother slept with his bully.

Btw, why are you making 1 month breaks, Norwood?

No way, I would legit murder suicide my mother and the bully for that shit. Nah, that is the ultimate insult your existence as a sentient being.
PostThis post by Ignobilid was deleted by puanewb on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm.
Reason: Requested

Think about it, though: a lot of false rape allegations are made to ''get back'' at a particular man.

In this case, she would rather ruin the lives of two innocent men, rather than admit the truth to her boyfriend...

Why would her boyfriend hold such a grip over her?

Ignobilid wrote:I think all accusations of rape by ugly women are fake. I mean if you're SO desperate for sex you are willing to risk jail, wouldn't you at least be targetting someone attractive?

LOL, just imagine:

Crown Prosecution Service:
"Your honour, the case against soldiers x and y is brought before you for the rape of this woman. It is alleged that these able-bodied pussy magnet slayers targeted this woman and proceeded to violate her sexually."

Judge:
".....

.... fucking case dismissed, you faggots!"

TheRealPill wrote:Think about it, though: a lot of false rape allegations are made to ''get back'' at a particular man.

In this case, she would rather ruin the lives of two innocent men, rather than admit the truth to her boyfriend...

Why would her boyfriend hold such a grip over her?

Because he's a desperate beta that couldn't do any better than a warpig and can't bare to be alone. Whats happening to British men and their standards reaching epic proportions of cacogenics? There has been a hypothesized decline in human intelligence over the last 50 years, I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but it seems low IQ men are more likely to rut with a piggy and take one as a wife/gf than higher IQ men.

This barnpig wouldn't of gotten a BF during my grandfathers courting days just post WW2. Today it is a common site to see them pushing a stroller buggy with 2 kids and a chode of a BF walking gingerly behind her (who isn't obese himself). It is truely one of the saddest sites to behold.
PostThis post by SoulDust was deleted by puanewb on Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:38 pm.
Reason: Requested by SoulDust

Westphalia wrote:Op answer my question u fucking irrational faggot. Also happy 30th birthday btw

He doesn't like you, build a bridge.
alienfranco wrote:My creepy uncle and his pitbull are probably the only ones alive who care about me. My uncle's pitbull is always happy when she sees me.

backagain wrote:Well, life is a series of hills and valleys - its just a matter of patience to get to the next hill, the next high point - savour the moments when they come but don't be foolish enough to think they last

Pariah wrote:It's addicting because it has this weird combination of truth you won't find elsewhere with total insanity

@ Peppers

Yeah, but she made up the rape story when her boyfriend confronted her.

She's the one who made up a criminal story to assuage her boyfriend.

What made him so powerful in this situation?

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice