I'm going to get cancer.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

As if you're using your life anyways.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

Sympathy pussy is just what an incel needs
pua master, hb10 slayer, 6 inch flaccid, 100% alpha bull, beta providers worst nightmare

CT scans and cone beam scans are fucking impossible to get where I live. I've had to have an appt with a general dentist who is referring me to an orthodontist (and its going to take several weeks, go figure), the orthodontist will then FUCKING DECIDE IF I NEED A CONE BEAM SCAN AND CEPH (I do)

Exactly, we are dead men walking. There is no hope, no redemption, just the peace of letting go and accepting our fate. Sex is one thing, but missing out on high school love is quite another. All that matters in life is being a robust high school jock with a cool social circle and a virgin gf. The inocence and trueness of teen love, it will never be ours. No money, no fame, no sucess will ever heal our tortured souls. The light at the end of the tunnel was never there, it was just an illusion. There is just darkness. We are already dead.

its giving you a few months worth of extra background radiation. no big deal really. if you travel by airplane you get the same radiation per hour up there.

sephon wrote:
david_chicago wrote:
MRI uses zero radiation, but I don't know if it could be used in the context of jaw surgery.

I have metal retainers in my mouth, can they get pulled by the magnetic field maybe?

If you don't scream heil hitler 1337 times in the next 24 hours your head is going to explode

O quit bitching, the radiation exposure from ct scans aren't really that much. I'm willing to bet I've had more ration exposure than anybody here. OSHA limits radiation exposure for workers at 50 mSv / year. That's how much your employer can legally expose you to.

Your odds of developing cancer are 1 in 2.4. That's assuming normal levels of background radiation. The increased risk from one CT scan is not zero, but it is negligible.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice