Look at how entitled these girls are

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Yo, orb here.

I can confirm how easy lays from tinder are from over here in Southeast Asia. I was getting over 400 matches per day in Bangkok before there was a like limit. Any white guy can put up his pic and have a date in literally seconds. I get absolutely fawned over and have never not been granted P in V on the first date. I have also came in the mouths and on the faces of every girl I have met with, and they are always eager to set up another date with me. Everywhere I go I see these lovely petite asian girls with grotesque bald-cels. Locals posses some insane inferiority complex and worship the white man. 9 in 10 men I see with a cute girl over here are white, and that's not an exaggeration. The local men are left with the scraps and are only to be used for marriage; they are very bitter about this and will often treat you with that awkward mix of hatred and reverence, the same way you might react to a robust nord.

This has been an amazing and utterly transformative experience for me and my self-esteem issues. I encourage any incel to come here and spread his wings to ascend into the validation-rich lifestyle he has always felt has deserved. This is the last place left for us.

One can live quite comfortably in KL or BKK for a whole year on less than 5k USD. These major cities are quite nice and clean, with big malls and western facilities, etc. My plan is just to work 1 year on, 2 years off, spending most of my time here in BKK. Who knows how long this paradise will last though; I can see many young and outraged western men of this generation living this lifestyle in the future. Eventually things will get just as bad, and the bottom tier will have to look elsewhere for lays in an even shittier area like sub-Saharan Africa

thickneckedslayer wrote:i'd reject that first girl. 2nd girl is a solid 7 IMO but at the same time she's a half gook and acts like she's a white 9. fucking pathetic what women are like these days

edit: nevermind just saw another vid with her boyfriend. she looks worse. she's like a 6 as well just like the first girl.

also rate the boyfriend:

Dude looks exactly like Westballz

Odd wrote:Yo, orb here.

I can confirm how easy lays from tinder are from over here in Southeast Asia. I was getting over 400 matches per day in Bangkok before there was a like limit. Any white guy can put up his pic and have a date in literally seconds. I get absolutely fawned over and have never not been granted P in V on the first date. I have also came in the mouths and on the faces of every girl I have met with, and they are always eager to set up another date with me. Everywhere I go I see these lovely petite asian girls with grotesque bald-cels. Locals posses some insane inferiority complex and worship the white man. 9 in 10 men I see with a cute girl over here are white, and that's not an exaggeration. The local men are left with the scraps and are only to be used for marriage; they are very bitter about this and will often treat you with that awkward mix of hatred and reverence, the same way you might react to a robust nord.

This has been an amazing and utterly transformative experience for me and my self-esteem issues. I encourage any incel to come here and spread his wings to ascend into the validation-rich lifestyle he has always felt has deserved. This is the last place left for us.

One can live quite comfortably in KL or BKK for a whole year on less than 5k USD. These major cities are quite nice and clean, with big malls and western facilities, etc. My plan is just to work 1 year on, 2 years off, spending most of my time here in BKK. Who knows how long this paradise will last though; I can see many young and outraged western men of this generation living this lifestyle in the future. Eventually things will get just as bad, and the bottom tier will have to look elsewhere for lays in an even shittier area like sub-Saharan Africa

Is it any good for dark skinned ethinks?
ImageImage

Just lol @ not fucking girls like these in your prime

HansonMMMbop wrote:
oren wrote:just lol living at a westren world see how fuking asia act like shes a 10/10 think how legit good looking fmale act rejection 99% of guys . fuck you guys im going to most my 3d world travel and bring a girl back home im done with feminist westren there no hope

Asia is no better. This just happened in China:

Hundreds of female marathon runners abandon their race to mob ‘handsome’ policeman on duty

Handsome police officer causes delays as runners stop to take photos

His appearance caused such a stir it overshadowed eventual winner

Colleagues say admirers are out of luck as he is recently married

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peoples ... s-him.html

What the fuck is going on with the world? Seriously what if men started behaving like that?

germanDream wrote:i really should work on becoming gay honestly. western women are spoiled and entitled beyond reason and its not gonna change anytime soon. women from other parts of the world are less like it but...you know...you can take a man out of the ghetto but you cant take the ghetto out of the man

I really wish I was gay. At 30, I've reached the point where I want nothing to do with women. I just wish I wasn't physically attracted to them. If you are sub 5, pussy isn't worth the price in western society. It just isn't worth all the shit you have to put up with.

Maxzilla wrote:Lol
Look at the guy she said yes to.. Kyra philtrum of peace.

Literally being white, tall and non-deformed is enough to lead a happy life.

looks like fucking jsanza :lol:

lol @ northeastasian women.most pathetic form of life on earth .
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

incel scum wrote:
Maxzilla wrote:Lol
Look at the guy she said yes to.. Kyra philtrum of peace.

Literally being white, tall and non-deformed is enough to lead a happy life.

looks like fucking jsanza :lol:

A FUCKING JSANZA LOOK A LIKE

WHITE POWER

IM DONE

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice