Look at how entitled these girls are

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Look at how annoying,unattractive and cuntish these are. Look at how much they are self assured and confident, they know they can choose the best of the best. If you have 1 thing that is missing from her dream date you are unqualified.
Could you even imagine relationship with such a girl? You would literally be under constant threat of her dumping you unless you are millionaire,MM or some celebrity

First girl is cute. 6ish. Could get a ONS with a 7-8 but then she'd never see him again. 2nd girl is asian aka subhuman to most white males. Lol at her pickiness

just lol living at a westren world see how fuking asia act like shes a 10/10 think how legit good looking fmale act rejection 99% of guys . fuck you guys im going to most my 3d world travel and bring a girl back home im done with feminist westren there no hope

PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

TINDAH
i managed to last 20 seconds
redpil: i fucked you're mom
redpil: no one uses the term redpil correctly

oren wrote:just lol living at a westren world see how fuking asia act like shes a 10/10 think how legit good looking fmale act rejection 99% of guys . fuck you guys im going to most my 3d world travel and bring a girl back home im done with feminist westren there no hope

Asia is no better. This just happened in China:

Hundreds of female marathon runners abandon their race to mob ‘handsome’ policeman on duty

Handsome police officer causes delays as runners stop to take photos

His appearance caused such a stir it overshadowed eventual winner

Colleagues say admirers are out of luck as he is recently married

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peoples ... s-him.html

HansonMMMbop wrote:
oren wrote:just lol living at a westren world see how fuking asia act like shes a 10/10 think how legit good looking fmale act rejection 99% of guys . fuck you guys im going to most my 3d world travel and bring a girl back home im done with feminist westren there no hope

Hundreds of female marathon runners abandon their race to mob ‘handsome’ policeman on duty

Height game is legit. he looks a foot taller than everybody else.

if he was 5ft6 he'd be invisible.

Peppers wrote:
HansonMMMbop wrote:

Height game is legit. he looks a foot taller than everybody else.

if he was 5ft6 he'd be invisible.

still looks like a subhuman gook

HansonMMMbop wrote:Asia is no better. This just happened in China:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine if men would do that to a woman. :lol:
They'd call in the riot squad, SWATs and the military and everyone would be shot on sight. :lol:

HansonMMMbop wrote:

Unbelievable.

I always hear stories of white guys going their and supposedly getting random women asking them to get pictures with them, or alternatively getting lots of stares, being followed.

Only in Asia.

HansonMMMbop wrote:

I could give a fuck as 4 white male i tried tinder with fake gps in phil and got shit loads of matches over 50 in 2 days of the best girls compare to zero of 3 months with uglyiest girls in my home country
. i bet real life hiting on girls will be even better

oren wrote:
HansonMMMbop wrote:

I could give a fuck as 4 white male i tried tinder with fake gps in phil and got shit loads of matches over 50 in 2 days of the best girls compare to zero of 3 months with uglyiest girls in my home country

Filipinos are dirt poor and live in tree-sheds by rivers while being sold for prostitution by their parents. Fucking LOL if you go to the Phillipines and become a cuckold funding a new lifestyle for some poor sewer gook

HansonMMMbop wrote:
oren wrote:I could give a fuck as 4 white male i tried tinder with fake gps in phil and got shit loads of matches over 50 in 2 days of the best girls compare to zero of 3 months with uglyiest girls in my home country

Filipinos are dirt poor and live in tree-sheds by rivers while being sold for prostitution by their parents. Fucking LOL if you go to the Phillipines and become a cuckold funding a new lifestyle for some poor sewer gook

i could give a fuck about how poor there are , my parentes are rich i could give a fuck about that .
the real problme is that phil are never legit 8 or 9 , max 7 . but i will deal with it.

This is all about as surprising as an episode of Columbo.

Another standard entry for the ever-burgeoning Shitcunt Dossier.

Tinder really was that final nail in the coffin eh. Made the common man's life a living hell

i could never be with a girl like that, even if i had the looks neccessary. you need to be constantly entertaining her, getting her out for dinner, bringing her gifts, be there for emotional support. its a time bomb. once she feels bored and lonely for too long, she will instantly go and look for better options to replace your ass.
females are 100% about sex and fun - those two things they want above anything else...and the man is there to provide it...be it with your body or your wallet...

i really should work on becoming gay honestly. western women are spoiled and entitled beyond reason and its not gonna change anytime soon. women from other parts of the world are less like it but...you know...you can take a man out of the ghetto but you cant take the ghetto out of the man

What is somewhat surprising to me, is that even tough she(2nd asian video) is EXTRA picky and only goes for basically Chad. She is gets matched with every single guy she likes, she has 100 % success rate. It is kinda scary if you think about it, she dosent suffer at all due to her pickings. Also what is the point of being one of the guys she declined? As she can find much much better with 100 % success rate.

I'm not into either one of those girls. I would have swiped them both away. Something wrong with me?

i'd reject that first girl. 2nd girl is a solid 7 IMO but at the same time she's a half gook and acts like she's a white 9. fucking pathetic what women are like these days

edit: nevermind just saw another vid with her boyfriend. she looks worse. she's like a 6 as well just like the first girl.

also rate the boyfriend:

What they actually mean is i use Tinder in case someone with a really high LMS comes along. In all other cases it is just for "fun"=she means validation and hyping up her ego more. Which is probably the last thing she needs
PostThis post by puanewb was deleted by puanewb on Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:58 pm.
Reason: Puanewb

thickneckedslayer wrote:i'd reject that first girl. 2nd girl is a solid 7 IMO but at the same time she's a half gook and acts like she's a white 9. fucking pathetic what women are like these days

edit: nevermind just saw another vid with her boyfriend. she looks worse. she's like a 6 as well just like the first girl.

also rate the boyfriend:

This is the American dream folks. Half Asian girl born from a hypergamous asian mother with a tall, drug addicted slob of a boyfriend who's 30 and still thinks it's okay to wear backwards baseball caps with snaps.

Literally this is the future of humanity.... for the record humanity ended probably around 1945

puanewb wrote:Yes OP, you sum up the "constant threat..." bit up well, most people on here, I wager want security in their relationships, and the only way they see that working is if they're attractive, because they'd be desirable, first and foremost, and secondly one doesn't need to worry about getting a replacement. This is all because of adultery laws being abolished and marriage being destroyed by at the expensive selfish personal liberty and social ecology. In the end, the only way to get a decent looking girlfriend who loves you, will never leave you and thus eliminates this threat is if you dated a white Muslim girl, or perhaps some conservative Christian from Eastern Europe, or otherwise; simply become a homosexual.

All these solutions are feasible for the motivated man who is so inclined, because a worse fate is possible.

Uh also I'd say marry an Asian girl. Only problem is that the best ones probably like asian men and then the ones that do fuck white guys have incel sons or sloppy fish mouthed daughters like the other girl.

Didn't need to watch this video to know that this perfectly encapsulates why I hate western women.
Depressioncel crew
Heavy Metal crew
Gymcel crew
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice