Tinder - Guys vs. Girls dating chances

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Nerzhus wrote:
That's why the update actually helps guys now. Women have to play it smart and know when they have no chance.

what update are you talking about which is helping guys in tinder ? plz explain

I will not share my pics. If this website had a different name I would share no problem.

RealityPill wrote:I am about a 5 on the ethnic latino scale, nothing special at all. My main pic is from front facing camera, so that distortion too.

Looks law is challenged

How the fuck does Tinder challenge the Looks Law? You base decisions on photos of the person. There's literally no words for how stupid this is.
SIGNATURE

Fabie wrote:
Nerzhus wrote:
That's why the update actually helps guys now. Women have to play it smart and know when they have no chance.

what update are you talking about which is helping guys in tinder ? plz explain

Limited swipes.
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

Its challenged because i am an ethnic 5 with a very ethnic latino name and i get swipes from white women ages 18 to 25 with low quality pics.

RealityPill wrote:Its challenged because i am an ethnic 5 with a very ethnic latino name and i get swipes from white women ages 18 to 25 with low quality pics.

Jesus... I think there's potatoes that put out more energy than your brain.

Tell me, Tinder champion, how did you get so many matches? What basis do girls have for making decisions on Tinder? You just said your bio was seven words long. There's only the pictures to go by. Tell me you can't be this stupid.

RealityPill wrote:Its challenged because i am an ethnic 5 with a very ethnic latino name and i get swipes from white women ages 18 to 25 with low quality pics.

Yeah I mean again, your lying. There is only a few real options here, it's always the same story.
1. You are not a 5/10, you are a 7.
2. You are not ethnic looking and again a 7
3. You made up the entire thing and just grabbed someone elses screenshot of their phone off the misc/google - very easy to do and its been done here 10000 times before.
4. It's not the amount of matches that is unbelieveable, I am a 4/10 and I still have over 200 in less than 2 weeks, its the quality of them which is questionable.

I will happily trade pictures with you if you want to prove me wrong, just PM me, or I'll pm you, either way.
But there is simply no way I believe you otherwise.

BrickTamland wrote:girls are not on tinder to meet guys. They get on their for fun and to see hot pics

Coping mechanism, i've met up with 10+ girls from tinder, alot of them want to meet.

Nerzhus wrote:That's why the update actually helps guys now. Women have to play it smart and know when they have no chance.

Are you retarded? Any woman of average looks and above is capable of getting a top level male and women of all looks levels feel entitled to Bradley Cooper or Channing Tatum. This update encourages women to be even more selective. No wasting swipes on kind of good looking guys.

So how many swipes are you actually limited to?
Life is written in bone.

ThereIsNoGame wrote:So how many swipes are you actually limited to?
100 per 12 hours.
It basically only affects bots and guys swiping right on %100 of everything and then unmatching the fat/ugly ones.

GloriousWin wrote:
ThereIsNoGame wrote:So how many swipes are you actually limited to?
100 per 12 hours.
It basically only affects bots and guys swiping right on %100 of everything and then unmatching the fat/ugly ones.

swiping right on 100% of everything ? :lol: that's what lot of chodes are doing : they are super retards
ie some sluthate member saids he got 300 matches? lol not even my fransisco lachosky fake profile reached close of such number
so imagine what he was doing

Fabie wrote:
GloriousWin wrote:100 per 12 hours.

swiping right on 100% of everything ? :lol: that's what lot of chodes are doing : they are super retards
ie some sluthate member saids he got 300 matches? lol not even my fransisco lachosky fake profile reached close of such number

Im actually at 332 now. Im not swiping at everything lol. Some chicks do doubt if im real though

RealityPill wrote:
Fabie wrote:

Im actually at 332 now. Im not swiping at everything lol. Some chicks do doubt if im real though

ah ok, then plz ask a few questions

how many dates ?
how many girls you fucked ?

this is new and exciting
ChildMolester1984 wrote:I am a beautiful majestic Aryan god that murders Sikhs with my bare hands and they crumble into the fecal matter they are
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice