Tinder - Guys vs. Girls dating chances

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

david_chicago wrote:Do I have chance on tinder?

if you wear high heels and a wig I guarantee you will get a chance

david_chicago wrote:
Fabie wrote:
if you wear high heels and a wig I guarantee you will get a chance

get the fuck outta here, I could slay on tinder BITCH

ok master then post the pics of a pair of tindersluts you banged
(and don't cheat)

david_chicago wrote:
Fabie wrote:
ok master then post the pics of a pair of tindersluts you banged
(and don't cheat)

I said I could, but I dont want to, if someone wants to do an experiment with my pics let me know.

I will do it PM 4 or 5 pics of you
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

sephon wrote:would I get a match on tinder with my face?

post 4 pics you pretend to use on tinder and I will tell you if you will get matches or not

Any man who uses a website called 'Sluthate' should not even talk about using 'Tinder'.

The SH T&Cs confirmed your subhumanity the moment you checked the tick-box that says 'I accept'.

We've seen this happening numerous time already.
It's clear that for you to enjoy the full experience on tinder, you'd have to be an 8+ and white. That's it.
Otherwise, you will just end up like the Arabcel that just made this repeated experiment.
Myself wrote:Mmmm....juicy, crunchy skullz!

Myself wrote:I'm gonna crunch some skullz
Gotta do some genetic cleansin'
I-I-Im hunting, looking for some incels
This is fucking awesome

PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:saw an ethnic girl at work today with an underbite/hooked nose act like a blonde valley girl

Maxzilla wrote:
CrunchTheySkullz wrote:
Ive not seen your gym picture, but have seen a different one where you were shirtless, laying down like a sexy bitch on your bed.

u fuckin wot m8??? LOL, u been hacking my webcam again?

online dating is the worst thing that has ever happened to men

germanDream wrote:online dating is the worst thing that has ever happened to men

Second only to the post-WWII onset of feminist ideals.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

2 1/2 weeks
Attachments
img20150325_183613.jpg
img20150325_183613.jpg (180.83 KiB) Viewed 4872 times

RealityPill wrote:2 1/2 weeks

Yeh, and the photo you are using of yourself please?

RealityPill wrote:I almost have 300 matches as an ethnik

Yea, Long as you are a BBC in Iceland, that shit ain't gonna happen anywhere, ever.

And not to sound like a hypocrite but in the that screenshot in the 2nd post of yours, you can't just have those matches on the same day unless you are legit good looking.

Also lol at all the matches being all white women, just lol.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:
RealityPill wrote:2 1/2 weeks

Yeh, and the photo you are using of yourself please?

He already provided proof. Jesus man, you don't know when you've lost, do you? Just stop.
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

I am about a 5 on the ethnic latino scale, nothing special at all. My main pic is from front facing camera, so that distortion too.

Looks law is challenged

RealityPill wrote:I am about a 5 on the ethnic latino scale, nothing special at all. My main pic is from front facing camera, so that distortion too.

Looks law is challenged

Lokks law is not challenged:

iceland is an isolated island in the middle of the ocean, girls are isolated there
only 330 000 hab, this is like a big neighborhood of my city , so anything happing there could not be normal or could be applied to some rural area

not even my F Lachoswky fake tinder profile could get more than 15 matches in a big city environment in 2 weeks

so
I wonder if you are trolling or you are posting fake screenshots or what
anyways
IF YOU ARE NOT CHEATING surely you are clicking YES in all tindersluts even the 300 libs whales
in addition: surely you are setting your GPS location anywhere out of the island

Fabie wrote:I wonder if you are trolling or you are posting fake screenshots or what
anyways
IF YOU ARE NOT CHEATING surely you are clicking YES in all tindersluts even the 300 libs whales
in addition: surely you are setting your GPS location anywhere out of the island

Girls in the US are more likely to swipe yes because they don't hide their inner slut now - not since the sexual liberation. And doesn't Tinder have a swipe limit now? So if you're too good looking they may not swipe yes simply because they know you're outta their league.

I dont swipe yes to whales, or sub 5's. And yeah, this is with the swipe limit. My pics are:

Main: Selfie front face cam
second: shirtless mirror pic
third: juggling a soccer ball
four: mirror pic
five: selfie with front cam
Six: shirtless group pic on exotic beach

Bio is: about 7 words long.

No smiles in any pic.

RealityPill wrote:I dont swipe yes to whales, or sub 5's. And yeah, this is with the swipe limit. My pics are:

Main: Selfie front face cam
second: shirtless mirror pic
third: juggling a soccer ball
four: mirror pic
five: selfie with front cam
Six: shirtless group pic on exotic beach

Bio is: about 7 words long.

No smiles in any pic.

master:
can you post those pics here or PM them ?
I'm interested in solving this mystery, thanks

girls are not on tinder to meet guys. They get on their for fun and to see hot pics
sephon wrote:pressure on nose is actually legit though since I have photo proof. It's deformed even more since I posted. I also left it for 10 mins and it did not deform back, though that's probably not enough time. I will post final results before and after I sleep.

Nerzhus wrote:
So if you're too good looking they may not swipe yes simply because they know you're outta their league.

for this to apply you must be handsome ie 8+ and the intimated girl should be 3 or lower in the looks scale
there is no way a girl 4+ end up intimidated by a handsome male

Fabie wrote:
Nerzhus wrote:
So if you're too good looking they may not swipe yes simply because they know you're outta their league.

for this to apply you must be handsome ie 8+ and the intimated girl should be 3 or lower in the looks scale
there is no way a girl 4+ end up intimidated by a handsome male

Nah, I'm pretty sure women with limited swipes would certainly not take a chance with a man who is clearly out of her league. If it's anonymity PLUS no risk (less swipes) then of course she'll swipe yes on anything and everything that's above average. Women like to keep their options open, fucking hot guys and looking for good LTR candidates.

That's why the update actually helps guys now. Women have to play it smart and know when they have no chance.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice