What's the life expactance of humans born around 2000?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

The same as ever. Or maybe less as the Illuminati is slowing (trying to) kill everyone off.

DeppIsGod wrote:If you make it to 2040 (give or take 10 years) then you're pretty much gonna live forever.

This is the only reason I still alive. In the future technology will be so advanced I will be able to transform to a MM with a click of a button.

Legit I want to colonize the universe

DeppIsGod wrote:If you make it to 2040 (give or take 10 years) then you're pretty much gonna live forever.

This is the only reason I still alive. In the future technology will be so advanced I will be able to transform to a MM with a click of a button.

Do you actually think they're going to give that shit to random people? If something like that ever gets made you wont ever hear about it in our lifetime

DeppIsGod wrote:In 500-2000 humans will have superpowers. And I'm not talking about Iron Man-type powers. I'm talking about legit superpowers like flying like Superman.

Only geniuses, athletic prodigies or billionaires would be able to ascend to eternal life. There's a 0% chance that they would just allow anyone to do it. Population control and limited resources dictate that in itself. If that's all you're living for just give up now. The ONLY thing to look forward to as far as "living forever" is a Matrix like simulation.
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

DeppIsGod wrote:I believe in mind uploading. And if it don't happen in 2040 then it sure as hell will happen in 2050 or 2060 or at least until I'm dead by natural causes.

You do realise that even if mind uploading becomes a thing, it won't actually be your mind but a copy of it that will get uploaded?
Sure, you'll live forever in cyberspace, but it won't be you, it'll be a copy of you, you are still going to die.
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

Depp is legit. Technology is growing extremely fast

2040 is 25 years in the future.

25 years ago was 1990. The world hasn't drastically changed since then.

Stop cope-hopeing.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice