Anyone seen Neymar lately?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

This negro has become a legitimate swag-fag 8/10. Puberty hit him hard in the last few years.

He's like 18 in these:

Now at 23:

uwot?

Looks even better in motion. Did he get a lefort?
Last edited by HansonMMMbop on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

Honestly, I think just getting out of the Brazilian sun is the biggest reason for his skin color looking lighter. He's living in Europe now, right?
Depressioncel crew
Heavy Metal crew
Gymcel crew

only complete retards dont realize that professional athletes have roided up the ass
Last edited by L0ser on Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
redpil: i fucked you're mom
redpil: no one uses the term redpil correctly

Wtf? That's one hell of a transformation. Skull got way more robust and skin a lot lighter. Doesn't even look like the same person.

He's all maxilla , tan and twinkle eye

Next
alienfranco wrote:My creepy uncle and his pitbull are probably the only ones alive who care about me. My uncle's pitbull is always happy when she sees me.

backagain wrote:Well, life is a series of hills and valleys - its just a matter of patience to get to the next hill, the next high point - savour the moments when they come but don't be foolish enough to think they last

Pariah wrote:It's addicting because it has this weird combination of truth you won't find elsewhere with total insanity

he went from narrowjawed african incel tier primitive negro to widejawed hollowcheeked spanish half model.
now he got: lighter skin, straight hair, wider jaw and face overall, hollower cheeks, more robust and defined bone structure

i just noticed his nasolabial folds disappeared WTF. he legit either mewed like hell or did lefort 3. how the fuck did he manage to remove nasolabial folds, especially since hes older now

LOL

This is 2015, not 1932.

He was a prodigy, and everything is captured on the internet.

Neymar was playing for Santos since about 2010, so there are umpteen YouTube videos of him ''in motion'' throughout his late teens and early twenties.

Cherry-picking some gormless photos of him appears to satisfy the aspies on here.

what a fucking sickening transformation. Absolute slayer.

Exactly, we are dead men walking. There is no hope, no redemption, just the peace of letting go and accepting our fate. Sex is one thing, but missing out on high school love is quite another. All that matters in life is being a robust high school jock with a cool social circle and a virgin gf. The inocence and trueness of teen love, it will never be ours. No money, no fame, no sucess will ever heal our tortured souls. The light at the end of the tunnel was never there, it was just an illusion. There is just darkness. We are already dead.

How? How?!

If he was 18 here:

Does it mean there's HOPE? Can I still bonemax if I'm 19?

This thread needs an explanation.

HOW.
T
RSA

Hahaha this proves that ethnics can slay hard.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

Bojack wrote:Hahaha this proves that ethnics can slay hard.

ru this dumb? you needed this to validate it?
Suicide solves all.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice