If a girl asks for favors, she thinks you're ugly.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

If a girl tries to make you jump through hoops, do favors, etc, she does NOT find you physically attractive. Ditch her. If you go along with it, then you lose her respect completely, but she will put up a front so she can contine to use you. Watch out for shit like this:

- Girl walks up to you at a bar and asks you to buy her a drink. She sees you as ugly enough that you are most likely ignorant of how women work.
- ANY shit tests or flaking - PERIOD!
- Wants you to fix things for her, but you havent even fucked her yet.

Women do NOT make men they are physically attracted to jump through hoops! They do NOT try to USE guys they find hot. If a girl is truly, legit attracted to you, SHE will do favors for YOU!... and most of the time, it's without you even asking for it.

If any of you guys are buying shit for women, doing them favors, etc, PLEASE, for the sake of your fellow men everywhere, as well as you own wellbeing, STOP IT! She will only cause you more pain and frustration. Favor whoring and gold digger behavor are BLATANT signs of UN-attraction, big bright neon Indicators Of Disinterst that too many average-looking men everywhere remain blissfully unaware of. Enabling these fakes hurts the dating game for all guys.

If a girl you havent fucked yet pulls shit like this, the best response is "I may be ugly, but I'm not stupid. Don't use me."

She has already regulated you to "favor boy" territory based on looks alone, and there is no chance you will fuck her, so your best move is to call her out with the line above, and cut off all contact with her.
Pandora's Box: The Men's Sexual Revolution. Free ebook here:
w/Pandora%27s_Box:_The_Men%27s_Sexual_Revolution

Stop Living The Big Lie. Download it here:
uploads/stop-living-the-big-lie.pdf

Legit, but...
Paradigm Shift wrote:If a girl you havent fucked yet pulls shit like this, the best response is "I may be ugly, but I'm not stupid. Don't use me."

One of the worst responses imaginable.
Just make counter demands: "Buy me a drink?" "Sure, it'll cost you a neck massage"

Sometimes they even do it :lol:
The Angel of SlutRates

bulletsflyingby wrote:Legit, but...
Paradigm Shift wrote:If a girl you havent fucked yet pulls shit like this, the best response is "I may be ugly, but I'm not stupid. Don't use me."

Just make counter demands: "Buy me a drink?" "Sure, it'll cost you a neck massage"

HOLLYY SHITTT NECK MASSAGESSSSS

david_chicago wrote:

No. The best response would be:

"If you ask me to buy you shit again, I will kill you with my bare hands."

i will remember this
https://8chan.co/sluthate/ Come here where you aren't judged on the basis of username but the quality of yourshitpost

https://8chan.co/blackpill
https://8chan.co/whitenationalism/
http://8ch.net/mlmhate/

This is legit. A girl who was my project partner kept bossing me around and telling me to do shit. This is despite the fact that she was a seemingly shy girl. When a girl does this, it means she has zero respect for you.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

Someimes they even do it :lol:

See, im not interested in getting laid with a girl who pulls that shit in the first place. Girls who are legit attracted are so easy to fuck, so I figure why waste time with someone who wants to be difficult. Also, it's a bad idea to get into a long term relationship with someone who starts off with that kind of behavior. They've shown their hand in their true sexual attraction to the guy, so he should have enough self respect not to chase that ho.

that's not meant for getting laid :lol:
it's just one of the better ways to brush women off

not like "yeah I'm ugly and fat, but you can't manipulate me..." who says that? neurotic aspies, one imagines :D

bulletsflyingby wrote:that's not meant for getting laid :lol:
it's just one of the better ways to brush women off

not like "yeah I'm ugly and fat, but you can't manipulate me..." who says that? neurotic aspies, one imagines :D

Believe me, I know how it sounds lol. But I think men really need to start calling women out on their shit. Then again, that line isnt for everyone. If a girl show me she has a problem with what I look like, I dont care what she thinks of me, and i would have no problems putting her right on the spot. That line sound silly to us men, but to women, it shows them you truly know how they think. When a girl just walks up to you and asks for favors, it is an insult.

Girls in bars size guys up based on looks. It is almost always the ugly and older ones they walk up to and blatantly ask for drinks.

That is an insult, and you're only making it worse if you sound butthurt about it
in a way, you are insulting her back by asking for a favour in exchange ("you're not good enough to get that for free")

And if she actually is attracted to you (very small chance, if you're average... nonexistent if you're mediocre) then she might actually do it. That's called flirting :lol:

bulletsflyingby wrote:That is an insult, and you're only making it worse if you sound butthurt about it
in a way, you are insulting her back by asking for a favour in exchange ("you're not good enough to get that for free")

And if she actually is attracted to you (very small chance, if you're average... nonexistent if you're mediocre) then she might actually do it. That's called flirting :lol:

Ahhhh...I like that, subtly implying "You're not good enough to get it for free". Yeah, there is a definite butthurt tone with the line in the OP, but I think where we differ is that I dont think guys should care if they sound that way, since a guy in that situation really has little left to lose. It makes women uncomfortable when they are exposed, because it makes them feel like whores. I'd make an ass out of myself 10 times if it makes even one of them rethink how they come across to the next guy.

Buy her a shot of tequila and now she has to pass your shit test by drinking it.

GICH

Depends if she asks you for a favor so she can get close to you, aka i don't know jefferson hall could you walk me there plz.
Last edited by stamaster21 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

If a girl asks for favors tell her to go fuck herself.

Yesterday a very attractive 23 year old with baby was struggling to bring the child up the subway plantform stairs.I say you need some help and i assist her to brg the child up the stairs she says thank you and she goes on her way.And im thinking this guy has sexy ass spanish girl and a kid and i cant even get phone number call back fuck this earth.

True, I guess your fucked if you do and fucked if you don't.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

chadD24 wrote:what if a girl does you favors and does your homework for you

Then fuck her.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice