Spreading truth on male looks can destroy female privaledge.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I made a point in another thread and thought it should have its own thread. Want to know how to destroy female sexual privaledge, end radical feminism, and give incels a chance at finding a partner?

- Redpill men on looks.
- Tell them WHY women LIE about looks (I go deep into this in my book)
- Tell them how AND WHY "not-hot" guys are being played by women whose "love" for them is fake. (In my book, I explain this at length.)

Only if men knew that women cannot ever love a guy they dont find physically attractive, would they finally stop buying women shit and doing them special favors. Women would be forced to change their behavior because men would finally stop enabling it. Men would finally understand that if a woman asks you for favors, it is an obvious sign she is NOT attracted to you. They dont do that shit to guys they find physically attractive. When I fixed my looks, that behavior completely stopped, where before, women always thought they could try to use me. My other friends who looksmaxed reported the exact same changes in female behavior.

Also, common knowledge of female sexual attraction would force society to make marriage more fair to men, because the marriage rate will drastically plummet if enough men can be woken up. The MRA guys would do well to take looks more seriously, because that knowledge is VITAL to their success as a movement.
Last edited by Paradigm Shift on Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pandora's Box: The Men's Sexual Revolution. Free ebook here:
w/Pandora%27s_Box:_The_Men%27s_Sexual_Revolution

Stop Living The Big Lie. Download it here:
uploads/stop-living-the-big-lie.pdf

Paradigm Shift wrote:
- Redpill men on looks.
- Tell them WHY women LIE about looks (I go deep into this in my book)
- Tell them how AND WHY "not-hot" guys are being played by women whose "love" for them is fake. (In my book, I explain this at length.)

Only if men knew that women cannot ever love a guy they dont find physically attractive, would they finally stop buying women shit and doing them special favors. Women would be forced to change their behavior because men would finally stop enabling it. Men would finally understand that if a woman asks you for favors, it is an obvious sign she is NOT attracted to you. They dont do that shit to guys they find physically attractive. When I fixed my looks, that behavior completely stopped, where before, women always thought they could try to use me. My other friends who looksmaxed reported the exact same changes in female behavior.

Seems legit.

Bumped, because I think people really need to hear this. Women are SCARED of men waking up to the truth! Looks Theory is the atom bomb in the gender war. Women KNOW what would happen if men no longer believed their bullshit, and THAT is why they do everything they can to insure average looking men stay bluepilled. For that reason, I believe it is every looks-aware incel's duty to spread that knowledge, be it through online dating experiments, commenting on blogs, starting blogs of their own, or any other way of redpilling the "normalfags". Most regular guys who get girlfriends are getting played like fools, and they dont realize how fake her "love" for him truly is. Redpilling THEM is the key to destroying the pussy cartel that keeps YOU incel!

not legit.

most just will become even more pathetic white knights wo get 100 surgeries to get the admiration of cunts

LMSghost wrote:Image

Just because a woman is with a plain dude does _not_ mean her feelings for him are genuine. He is most likely buying a fake illusion of love and doesnt even know it,

Agreed, just look at the eyes. She is not a happy lady.

LMSghost wrote:Image

I dont understand this. Why would I have any reason to cope? I have no problems with dating and fucking women. I'm here because of how I see OTHERS being treated, and it sickens me. Where's the coping?
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

More and more guys are being red pilled on how attractive women think and what they actually look for in men. The real problem is convincing men that 4's, 5's', and 6's can only love and and care about hot men.

The internet is becoming more redpill every day. Men are waking up.
Life is written in bone.

SO true the reason they sell this to average guys and slightly above average dudes is because those are the guys that marry women who are post prime ages 30+.WIth out them women would have no one to marry or date as the higher quality guys are focusing on younger more attractive girls.Remember girls peak very early and age faster then men if everyone was redpilled there would be so many older women with no men and just cats to go home to.

Honestly, I am pretty happy with guys being ignorant to looks. Since they don't care about looksmaxing, I'm standing out even more (at least in my country where taking care of oneself is 'gay') 8-)

Then what would happen is women would need to raise there standards,and most women like the dating scene being in there favor when there young.If guys started to looksmax that means the average women would need to do so also.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice