Average looking miscer getting sluts on Fling app wtf (pics)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

yeh wrote:http://www.numisc.com/forum/showthread.php?15493-NuMisc-Official-Fling-App-thread!-Download-the-app-and-let-s-troll-amp-get-pussy-tit-pics/page39

girls are all over this despicable manlet cunt

Lol.

I dont get why anyone is surprised ITT?

He looks like that.

1. They don't know he's a manlet, and girls dont care about height as much as this forum thinks anyway
2. No facial defects - normal ratios, good incisor display at rest w/ decent mouth area (lack of flaws as always is 90% of the reason they find him attractive)
3. Those are average women for the most part.
4. Good physique
5. Good hair
6. White

Idiots

Dutch wrote:
Samsung wrote:
Oh yes they are, trait of estrogen. Thats why men are attracted to thick full lips on girls, and why girls use makeup to try make them look even thicker - sometimes even plastic surgery.

Thin lips, on the other hand, is a masculine trait and result of testosterone.

Lol.

Fuck of with your swedish coping, you have paper thin lips boyo.

Lips, like many traits, isn't exclusively feminine/masculine. Black Men are more feminine than White Women ?

You are more masculine than Didier Drogba ? Rampage Jackson ? Mike Tyson ?

White Women almost all have paper thin lips (compared to the international norm), don't let lipstick, lip gloss, plastic surgery, non-white admixture, or anomalies through you off. White Women almost all have thin lips. Are White Women more masculine than Black Women then ? More masculine than Aussie' Aborigines ?

And newsflash kid, both Men AND Women are attracted to fuller lips. Do you really think Women like paper thin cracks on your face ? Go do some research, look it up, see how many Women comment on the lips of White Men who aren't lipless. The likes of Gerard Pique & Tom Hardy are universally adored, with every second comment on them being about their lips.

Legit. Thick lips on men > thin lips. Trust me girls love it. I don't know why people see it as feminine a masculine looking man with full lips just looks even more powerful. Thin lips are beta. They don't have to be ridiculoualy full. Something like in my sig, prime lips!

chronic4 wrote:Legit. Thick lips on men > thin lips. Trust me girls love it. I don't know why people see it as feminine a masculine looking man with full lips just looks even more powerful. Thin lips are beta. They don't have to be ridiculoualy full. Something like in my sig, prime lips!

I think so to, that fuller lips can actually make someone look more masculine, I got shit for saying it the other month though.

Also that guy in your sig is from Wolf Creek 2, I recognize the little bugger. Watch me wallabies feed mate, watch me wallabies feed, they're a dangerous breed mate, so watch me wallabies feed. :lol:

MyBalls YourChin wrote:Wasn't this this faggot that someone posted pics of pretending to be him? Yesterday I think?

It was/is.

May have been the real guy though (less likely though), he's a misc fag.

PostThis post by Thonis was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:04 pm.
Reason: Requested by thread

Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice