Average looking miscer getting sluts on Fling app wtf (pics)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.



3D Face Analysis wrote:His upper eyelid exposure could be attributed to his leanness. How would a small piece of fat in the upper eyelids help increase his looks?

He has great lips, it seems like lips are underemphasized here. (For example, Brio has shitty lips, but you all rate him high.)

In the second picture he was pouting so they look big. Actually his lips are average size if you look at the first picture.

I really don't get it. My lips aren't shitty. I got other 99 flaws,lips ain't one.



You guys aren't able to see this. I knew as soon as I saw his face. He's like a chav tier guy from the UK. I bet he's easily able to slay 50 - 70 % of the female population.
Image

ChadHate wrote:You guys aren't able to see this. I knew as soon as I saw his face. He's like a chav tier guy from the UK. I bet he's easily able to slay 50 - 70 % of the female population.


Yes, no one will understand this unless you have been to the UK - I was there last year and noticed these kinds of guys everywhere, it's chavs as you say - working class men. They do well but not with rich higher class women



A 5.5 with great hair using ONLINE FUKING CHAT NOBODY CAN SEE hes 5'6 getting nudes.
hes body is genetic rare for non roided .
gives him 1+
makes him 6.5 .
in online hes 7.5 cuz you cant see hes shitty height , hes not going to slay anyone but can get cute girls for ltr if hes lucky and outgoing .

Bri0 wrote:Image


Brio have you ever tried online dating? I'm sure you could get some dates off there. I don't think you know how shitty most of your competition looks compared to you

heretic667 wrote:
Bri0 wrote:Image


Brio have you ever tried online dating? I'm sure you could get some dates off there. I don't think you know how shitty most of your competition looks compared to you

I did and I got matches with milfs,whales and uggos. Online dating isn't used by hot girls in italy.

* my problem isn't dating relative. I don't feel comfortable when dating

oren wrote:A 5.5 with great hair using ONLINE FUKING CHAT NOBODY CAN SEE hes 5'6 getting nudes.
hes body is genetic rare for non roided .
gives him 1+
makes him 6.5 .
in online hes 7.5 cuz you cant see hes shitty height , hes not going to slay anyone but can get cute girls for ltr if hes lucky and outgoing .


LOLd hard

this guy is an overcompensating manlet, great hair? his hairline is stupidly high and it looks receeeding at the temples. He has no style at all. Can you imagine this guy in anything except singlets? he would look like a bloated 12 year old in a smart date shirt and jeans.

7.5 lmao. Id rate him 4. Its not hard to get nudes from british whores via on line dating.

Eyelid exposure has nothing to do with low bf levels, its genetic otherwise every athlete/ MM would have the same thing.

Put this guy in a club environment and he would be invisible, not just because he has average looks but becasue girls in heels literally wouldn't be able to see him
Image

I love when 3dfa comes into threads and goes full aspie, happens every time.
Image

Exactly, we are dead men walking. There is no hope, no redemption, just the peace of letting go and accepting our fate. Sex is one thing, but missing out on high school love is quite another. All that matters in life is being a robust high school jock with a cool social circle and a virgin gf. The inocence and trueness of teen love, it will never be ours. No money, no fame, no sucess will ever heal our tortured souls. The light at the end of the tunnel was never there, it was just an illusion. There is just darkness. We are already dead.




Image

THe funniest part about sluthate is that incels are learning things normal men learned in high school.
You know how you want to rail that one butterface chick with the huge tits and ass? Girls also don't mind having ONS with butterfaced ripped men. They love the feeling of getting physically dominated and a man who can bench 300 lbs and squat 400 lbs is going to tear that pussy up
pua master, hb10 slayer, 6 inch flaccid, 100% alpha bull, beta providers worst nightmare

This is getting boring. Guy posts some "evidence" someone gets laid and instantly you all claim the guy is a great looking fella, no matter how he looks - he can even be a fucking short skulled manlet with estrogen lips and hips as wide as the most feminine of women, yet you say he is great looking.

The fact is this: If this fella had posted his pictures here, saying he cant get laid to save his life and using this as "evidence" looks doent count for much - What would the respones from you be?

"Lol no shit sherlock, ure a fucking MANLET"
"5'6 LOOL ULL ALWAYS BE SEEN AS A KID"
"Weird hairline/fag"
"Puffy lips, girls think ure a transvestite"
"Gymcelling trying to cover up your manlet small frame LOL"



Just fucking ADMIT he is not good looking you fucking idiots, BUT he got muscles, and muscles will make that pussy wet, given ure not terrible looking facially.

his body is sooo tiny and his head is so disproportionately huge....

Image

Image

Samsung wrote:This is getting boring. Guy posts some "evidence" someone gets laid and instantly you all claim the guy is a great looking fella, no matter how he looks - he can even be a fucking short skulled manlet with estrogen lips and hips as wide as the most feminine of women, yet you say he is great looking.

The fact is this: If this fella had posted his pictures here, saying he cant get laid to save his life and using this as "evidence" looks doent count for much - What would the respones from you be?

"Lol no shit sherlock, ure a fucking MANLET"
"5'6 LOOL ULL ALWAYS BE SEEN AS A KID"
"Weird hairline/fag"
"Puffy lips, girls think ure a transvestite"
"Gymcelling trying to cover up your manlet small frame LOL"



Just fucking ADMIT he is not good looking you fucking idiots, BUT he got muscles, and muscles will make that pussy wet, given ure not terrible looking facially.


Why do u keep saying 'fella' exactly how DLTBB does it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

3D Face Analysis wrote:Thick lips aren't estrogenic.


Oh yes they are, trait of estrogen. Thats why men are attracted to thick full lips on girls, and why girls use makeup to try make them look even thicker - sometimes even plastic surgery.

Thin lips, on the other hand, is a masculine trait and result of testosterone.
PostThis post by puanewb was deleted by puanewb on Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:58 pm.
Reason: Puanewb

Samsung wrote:
3D Face Analysis wrote:Thick lips aren't estrogenic.


Oh yes they are, trait of estrogen. Thats why men are attracted to thick full lips on girls, and why girls use makeup to try make them look even thicker - sometimes even plastic surgery.

Thin lips, on the other hand, is a masculine trait and result of testosterone.


Lol.

Fuck of with your swedish coping, you have paper thin lips boyo.

Lips, like many traits, isn't exclusively feminine/masculine. Black Men are more feminine than White Women ?

You are more masculine than Didier Drogba ? Rampage Jackson ? Mike Tyson ?

White Women almost all have paper thin lips (compared to the international norm), don't let lipstick, lip gloss, plastic surgery, non-white admixture, or anomalies through you off. White Women almost all have thin lips. Are White Women more masculine than Black Women then ? More masculine than Aussie' Aborigines ?

And newsflash kid, both Men AND Women are attracted to fuller lips. Do you really think Women like paper thin cracks on your face ? Go do some research, look it up, see how many Women comment on the lips of White Men who aren't lipless. The likes of Gerard Pique & Tom Hardy are universally adored, with every second comment on them being about their lips.
Last edited by Dutch on Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gobman3000 wrote:Your mind has been fucked from looking at too many male models man.

Sluthate in a nutshell.

thin lips = death sentence
imagine if a girl wants to kiss you with her thick lips and you don't have to offer anything.
pathetic

eloxim wrote:thin lips = death sentence
imagine if a girl wants to kiss you with her thick lips and you don't have to offer anything.
pathetic


Some morons look at a Masculine vs Feminine checklists then take it as a gospel, and run with it using an extremely black and white view point. Not factoring in factors other than hormones on traits. (for example, climate adaption has played a large part in Lip size).

And yes, one thing many Women (and Men) mention is the fact kissing is so much better when done with someone with full lips.

The only reason people will argue in favor of thin lips is because it's something they have and/or because it's something white people have. If black people had thin lips, and whites had full ones, you bet your dollar samsung (a proud anti-immigration, swedish nationalist...aka an open nordic supremacist, who regularly claims swedes are the best looking people on the planet) would be saying it's better and more masculine.

Dutch wrote:
Samsung wrote:
Oh yes they are, trait of estrogen. Thats why men are attracted to thick full lips on girls, and why girls use makeup to try make them look even thicker - sometimes even plastic surgery.

Thin lips, on the other hand, is a masculine trait and result of testosterone.


Lol.

Fuck of with your swedish coping, you have paper thin lips boyo.

Lips, like many traits, isn't exclusively feminine/masculine. Black Men are more feminine than White Women ?

You are more masculine than Didier Drogba ? Rampage Jackson ? Mike Tyson ?

White Women almost all have paper thin lips (compared to the international norm), don't let lipstick, lip gloss, plastic surgery, non-white admixture, or anomalies through you off. White Women almost all have thin lips. Are White Women more masculine than Black Women then ? More masculine than Aussie' Aborigines ?

And newsflash kid, both Men AND Women are attracted to fuller lips. Do you really think Women like paper thin cracks on your face ? Go do some research, look it up, see how many Women comment on the lips of White Men who aren't lipless. The likes of Gerard Pique & Tom Hardy are universally adored, with every second comment on them being about their lips.


Blacks got way more estrogen than whites you retard, thats one of many reasons why they have thicker lips. You wanna play science? I can list 3 different studies confirming what I just said about lips and testosterone/estrogen - Can you please come with counter-studies? If not, then shut the fuck up and let papa talk.

DavidDickinsonIsGod wrote:
Dutch wrote:'average looking'

:roll:


This. Would love to look like this guy. THEN AGAIN, maybe this is the average and we're actually all just fucking disgusting animal-tier genetic trash.


He really doesn't look that good facially. Eye area sucks, big time. His body is fantastic though, and so is his philtrum area.

Maybe we have it all wrong, maybe one or two great features is enough to be deemed attractive.

The coping in this thread is beyond reality.The coping in this thread is beyond realit
Image
Image

is anyone else going to comment on that disgusting pussy in the OP?
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Fabie, Google [Bot] and 78 guests