Average looking miscer getting sluts on Fling app wtf (pics)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

this is what he looks like

he has a great physique though

bit over 6/10 + white + good body

nothing to see here, move along
The Angel of SlutRates

Your mind has been fucked from looking at too many male models man.

gobman3000 wrote:Your mind has been fucked from looking at too many male models man.
hmmmm :\

lol this dude is such a huge attention whore on the misc

just another teched up loser
ImageImage

This guy looks fairly good. He isn't anything special but he looks good enough if he puts in effort

That guy looks like shit. Huge muscles but skin like a 60 yr old man :lol:

Those girls aren't fucking him :lol:

because he got 2 nudes it doesnt mean he is a slayer.
Where is PinV?
I dont doubt he fucks girls, but slaying is something different. A neurotypical 6/10 doesnt have any problems with girls. And about the height, face sets the league.

[email protected] this manlet only showing half his face all the fucking time :lol: :lol:
hes still above average face with very good body...and his matches are more or less looksmatched

geee... i wonder.... did he get those naked pics after or before he told her he was 5'6?

:lol:

germanDream wrote:[email protected] this manlet only showing half his face all the fucking time :lol: :lol:
hes still above average face with very good body...and his matches are more or less looksmatched

He has his face pics up on sluthate in the rate me section under the username dltbb

Dutch wrote:'average looking'

:roll:

This. Would love to look like this guy. THEN AGAIN, maybe this is the average and we're actually all just fucking disgusting animal-tier genetic trash.

lets be real in terms of aesthetics hes ugly, short skull, crazy eyelid exposure, narrow face shit skull

he does have a very femaine mouth area and philtrum, girls must just sense the 800g test hes been injecting weekly

for some reason hes sexually attractive for ONSs, reminds me of some towie/ essex boy. hes def british
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice