Daily Mail brands 5'10'' males as midgets

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

>
gobman3000 wrote:Media and the internet is the greatest evil.

> spends all day for 6 years on the internet.

BroadbandSlayer wrote:>
gobman3000 wrote:Media and the internet is the greatest evil.

> spends all day for 6 years on the internet.

So I have a reason for saying it, they've warped my world completely.

Being a manlet is the ultimate death sentence. Just look how ridiculous this guy looks next to the bunch of teenage brats:

6'0.5" here and that doesn't even cut it in china anymore, srs. I legit feel dead average or shorter than a lot of men in northern china. Can't even imagine in the US since the white guys I meet here are all like 6'5"+

david_chicago wrote:
He could win in a fight if he bulked up, he has a good frame, but no muscle.

He could win in a fight if he bulked up, he has a good frame but no muscle.

gobman3000 wrote:
TheRealPill wrote:5'10 is fine.

With so many women barely scraping 5'0, you'll still tower over a lot of them at this height.

Most white western women are now averaging 5'10" and also sport male jaws and skulls. Most white western women now have bigger frames than their male counterparts. That's why the standards are increasing, women are getting more testosterone and replacing men completely.

I can count on one hand all of the girls near my height that I've met in my entire life. This is simply not true.
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

yet another male beauty standard we have to fulfill to be considered a normal human being...if you dont YOU WILL GET RIDICULED BY WOMEN...THEY WILL TREAT YOU WORSE THAN DOGSHIT

b-but female beauty standards are so h-high these days r-rrright guise????

thank god im 6"0 barefoot...height has never been a problem for me eventho it does feel bad when im getting heightmogged occasionally

I'm 5'11 and I'm the missing link from 6'0 God Height and 5'10 Subhuman manlets lol
I'm a Subhuman manlet next to 6'0 dudes, 6'2 and over legit AMOG me to oblivion

I HATE it when I get Heightmogged, imagine how 5'10 and under manlets would feel on a daily basis and don't mention wearing shitty shoe lifts as they make me walk awkward

JustTheWayYouAre wrote:
david_chicago wrote:He has bigger wrists than you twig.

If you are short, nobody will take you seriously, NOBODY!

HAHAHAHA I haven't even clicked play yet and the thumbnail alone has me laughing.

*Saving up for LL crew*

5'11.5" checking in. This is legit. Got a co-worker that's probably a bit shorter than me and she talks about how her boyfriend who's about 6'3" makes her feel feminine.

Red-fucking-pilled.
Depressioncel crew
Heavy Metal crew
Gymcel crew

JustTheWayYouAre wrote:
david_chicago wrote:He has bigger wrists than you twig.

If you are short, nobody will take you seriously, NOBODY!

Napoleon, Ghandi, Hitler, Churchill, and Putin would like a word.
Average height of a US President = 5'10in according to wikipeia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heights_of ... ted_States

I'm a weak 5,9 and most girls at university are taller than me. I'm about average height for a women at my campus.

psrl118 wrote:*Saving up for LL crew*

5'11.5" checking in. This is legit. Got a co-worker that's probably a bit shorter than me and she talks about how her boyfriend who's about 6'3" makes her feel feminine.

Red-fucking-pilled.

Basically 6' and planning to ruin his legs and end up in a wheelchair by the time he's 60 because he's a faggot.

Extinction of Humans wrote:I'm 5'11 and I'm the missing link from 6'0 God Height and 5'10 Subhuman manlets lol
I'm a Subhuman manlet next to 6'0 dudes, 6'2 and over legit AMOG me to oblivion

I HATE it when I get Heightmogged, imagine how 5'10 and under manlets would feel on a daily basis and don't mention wearing shitty shoe lifts as they make me walk awkward

It's not a problem if you're neurotypical because generally that means you are confident about yourself enough that you don't feel your lack of height is an issue (5'8 manlet speaking here).
All my best friends are taller than me and it doesn't bother me at all.
Like I've said on here before the hottest girls I've been with have been 5'0 - 5'4 range, and they've all told me that I'm ideal height for them.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice