Daily Mail brands 5'10'' males as midgets

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Sub 6'0'' manlets truly do have it hard this day in age, society hates manlets :uzi:

No matter how talented and how hard a manlet has worked people will always belittle what they do and call them over compensating.

"Must be some kind of recessive gene coupled with 'small person syndrome' - small people are often extremely aggressive in everything they pursue"

"Yep, they are. I adore tall men, but hate short guys, they always think they have something to prove. I call it short man syndrome."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... LETTS.html

Last edited by Datak Tarr on Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lol @ pitt
Last edited by PinVistheonlyIOI on Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you are reading this, you are sub5, there is no other explanation for your lack of success with women. Anything else is just coping.

PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

Just a side comment, but man Tom Cruise legit has one of the ugliest bodies in hollywood. Narrow shoulders wide hips evident in every picture. I think it proves that face and status overrule everything

heretic667 wrote:Just a side comment, but man Tom Cruise legit has one of the ugliest bodies in hollywood. Narrow shoulders wide hips evident in every picture. I think it proves that face and status overrule everything

haha always thought the same thing mate, dudes got one of the most bizarre torso shapes ive ever seen

I hover between 5'11 and 6'0, and I'm taller than most men in my city in the UK.

I also virtually never get towered by women, even when they're wearing heels.

If people on here actually left their basement then they would realise how rare 6'4+ men actually are.

If anything, I'm surprised that 5'10 is the average height in men, as that seems to be on the tall side.

TheRealPill wrote:I hover between 5'11 and 6'0, and I'm taller than most men in my city in the UK.

If people on here actually left their basement then they would realise how rare 6'4+ men actually are.

If anything, I'm surprised that 5'10 is the average height in men, as that seems to be on the tall side.

Yea, same here.

TheRealPill wrote:I hover between 5'11 and 6'0, and I'm taller than most men in my city in the UK.

you live in a northern city where most peopel are inbred and not eat enough vitimin?

socloseto6ft wrote:

Yea, same here.

Amber Heard looks reptilian and evil. She's probably the type who will laugh at a 7'' dick just because she has the power to do so.

I'd still bang her, but the more I look at her face, the more I get scared lol.

Society is literally just programming most men to hate, I'm sure of it.

Especially in the UK:

Muslim rape gangs
Feminist hysteria and hypocrisy
Lying about employment statistics
Widening the gap between classes
Making it harder to earn money
CONSTANTLY BLASTING YOUR FACE WITH ADVERTS AND MEDIA PORTRAYING PERFECT LIVES
Pretending everyone is having sex and is happy when their are obviously lonely embittered men out there
Increasing racial tension due to shit that is happening in FUCKING AMERICA
Propaganda and smear campaigns against russia that are so transparent even a new born could sniff it out

Maybe the elite are just tenderizing us for a new war?

Disgusting propaganda. Gobman is right that we are turning into a nation of haters via social brainwashing.

Since when is 5ft10 midget?

AncientSlayers wrote:"I remember when Schwarzenegger came to Downing Street in his role as governor of California. He could barely see over the lectern!"

Arnold is 6 fucking 1.5 and he's being ridiculed for his height. What the hell is happening these days!? :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:

http://www.celebheights.com/s/Arnold-Sc ... r-177.html

I have a hard time believing he was ever really truly close to 6'2. I think his peak was like 6'0.5, now 5'11.5

Brian_Peppers wrote:Disgusting propaganda. Gobman is right that we are turning into a nation of haters via social brainwashing.

do you have any theories why this is happening? Its legit fucked and seems to becoming more aggressive, its almost like they are pushing guys to suicide or sodoni

5'10 is fine.

With so many women barely scraping 5'0, you'll still tower over a lot of them at this height.

gobman3000 wrote:Society is literally just programming most men to hate, I'm sure of it.

Especially in the UK:

Muslim rape gangs
Feminist hysteria and hypocrisy
Lying about employment statistics
Widening the gap between classes
Making it harder to earn money
CONSTANTLY BLASTING YOUR FACE WITH ADVERTS AND MEDIA PORTRAYING PERFECT LIVES
Pretending everyone is having sex and is happy when their are obviously lonely embittered men out there
Increasing racial tension due to shit that is happening in FUCKING AMERICA
Propaganda and smear campaigns against russia that are so transparent even a new born could sniff it out

Maybe the elite are just tenderizing us for a new war?

All true but I would replace UK with Sweden, and yes the attacks on Russians by British, German, American and western media in general are pathetic. Russia refuses to become the west, and to the imperialistic western officials that's an offense.

TheRealPill wrote:5'10 is fine.

With so many women barely scraping 5'0, you'll still tower over a lot of them at this height.

Most white western women are now averaging 5'10" and also sport male jaws and skulls. Most white western women now have bigger frames than their male counterparts. That's why the standards are increasing, women are getting more testosterone and replacing men completely.

Datak Tarr wrote:
Brian_Peppers wrote:Disgusting propaganda. Gobman is right that we are turning into a nation of haters via social brainwashing.

do you have any theories why this is happening? Its legit fucked and seems to becoming more aggressive, its almost like they are pushing guys to suicide or sodoni

Divide and conquer and create natural eugenics via shunning.

gobman3000 wrote:Most white western women are now averaging 5'10"

michaeljordan.gif

Some people have such complexes that they worry about what society thinks as if they were famous celebrities. News flash, you guys are nobodies. Nobody will spare a minute of their life to sit there and judge you.

gonorrhea wrote:implying daily mail is a reliable source of anything

But the zombies read it and get ideas into their heads.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice