Kiwifarms Megathread

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by puanewb was deleted by puanewb on Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:58 pm.
Reason: Puanewb

3.5/10

Nose doesn't fit. Neck too small, gross skin and disgusting facial hair. Look at that hair and hairline just fucking lol @ the thin feminine eyebrows. I wouldn't leave the house if I looked like that.

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Idk..they make some really good points. Like that 28 year old girl who claims she looks better now than when she was 18-22. I'm sure that isnt a coping mechanism

HARAKIRI wrote:CatParty and Overchek need to be beaten up

If anyone found their address or family members I'd murder them. Just a plane ticket or road trip away.

I'm kind of angered at the fact that they're using autism as an insult, not as an explanation or prompt to get help. I agree with all their criticisms of the forum, but to terrorize a forum because its userbase is mostly on the spectrum is just fucked up.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:I'm kind of angered at the fact that they're using autism as an insult, not as an explanation or prompt to get help. I agree with all their criticisms of the forum, but to terrorize a forum because its userbase is mostly on the spectrum is just fucked up.

Legit.

Exactly, we are dead men walking. There is no hope, no redemption, just the peace of letting go and accepting our fate. Sex is one thing, but missing out on high school love is quite another. All that matters in life is being a robust high school jock with a cool social circle and a virgin gf. The inocence and trueness of teen love, it will never be ours. No money, no fame, no sucess will ever heal our tortured souls. The light at the end of the tunnel was never there, it was just an illusion. There is just darkness. We are already dead.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:I'm kind of angered at the fact that they're using autism as an insult, not as an explanation or prompt to get help. I agree with all their criticisms of the forum, but to terrorize a forum because its userbase is mostly on the spectrum is just fucked up.

They're hardly being terrorized.

And you're a top-3 poster on an even more extreme forum, and as a member here you're guilty by association, so don't be such a plaster saint.

At some point, you will realize that their average user is no less retarded or delusional than ours.
The Angel of SlutRates

One of the women explained the redpill perfectly. Good looking men are not attractive to women, plain men are more attractive because they look like they have personality. Maybe we are dinosaurs with these prehistoric views.

P.S. SupportLocalSluts pretending to be sad about attacks on autists, following his year-or-more long terrorism of his own autistic girlfriend camming up with the nickname "BeaverCam" to laugh at her messed up teeth. :lol: I mean come on man...

DavidDickinsonIsGod wrote:One of the women explained the redpill perfectly. Good looking men are not attractive to women, plain men are more attractive because they look like they have personality. Maybe we are dinosaurs with these prehistoric views.

P.S. SupportLocalSluts pretending to be sad about attacks on autists, following his year-or-more long terrorism of his own autistic girlfriend camming up with the nickname "BeaverCam" to laugh at her messed up teeth. :lol: I mean come on man...

Post the Beaver.
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

medjon wrote:
DavidDickinsonIsGod wrote:P.S. SupportLocalSluts pretending to be sad about attacks on autists, following his year-or-more long terrorism of his own autistic girlfriend camming up with the nickname "BeaverCam" to laugh at her messed up teeth. :lol: I mean come on man...
Both of you're being hypocritical tbh. No offense, Murdoc, but how's it that your moral compass shows ridiculing people with developmental disabilities and driving some of them to suicide attempts is right

I didn't say anything about my own opinions. It's just that when they come here they are talking about SupportLocalSluts being a shining light of morality because of what he's saying in these threads, but they don't realize that he actually abuses autismal people himself :lol:

HARAKIRI wrote:CatParty and Overchek need to be beaten up

:rambo: :rambo: :rambo: [InsertNavySealCopypastaHere] :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

bulletsflyingby wrote:At some point, you will realize that their average user is no less retarded or delusional than ours.

Brotha, somehow I doubt that.

kill em all wrote:3.5/10

Nose doesn't fit. Neck too small, gross skin and disgusting facial hair. Look at that hair and hairline just fucking lol @ the thin feminine eyebrows. I wouldn't leave the house if I looked like that.

:rambo: :rambo: :rambo: Motha fucka, you don't even leave the house looking like you :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

4/10, looks unkempt.

Could be a 5/10 with a few small adjustments.

Good eye area, fairly harmonious features, beard covering up weak lower third. He would look better without those glasses and a better haircut, but he might not look as hipster. Current 4.5/10, maybe a possible 5.5-6
Last edited by DiamondInTheRough on Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice