Italian female politician wants only good looking bodyguards

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

To protect her and her daughter.In Italy everything rotates toward feminism.
She's feminist and she wants only good looking bodyguards to protect her daughter in London.
They have to be at least 6'1'' too.

http://m.ilgiornale.it/news/2014/04/12/ ... b/1010164/

How much feminism destroyed your life?
I remember when I was 12 I gave a punch in the face to one girl. The next days I was humiliated in different ways by my teacher she literally dominated me I cried on front of the class with the mucus all over my face.
The fact I did that they were supposed to humiliate me whenever they wanted to and I can't do anything



This will soon mean women wanting goodlooking male work colleagues, infact I have noticed women be really cruel to ugly guys at work all my life. If you're ugly you should fear being interviewd by a woman. Delibrate shunning of ugly / avg guys and having favorites (Chads). Its disgusting and due to feminism allowing women to behave like animals with 0 morals.

Bri0 wrote:I remember when I was 12 I gave a punch in the face to one girl.

Why did you do that?



Deus wrote:
Bri0 wrote:I remember when I was 12 I gave a punch in the face to one girl.

Why did you do that?

Because she deserved a lesson. SHE was a bitch

Brian_Peppers wrote:This will soon mean women wanting goodlooking male work colleagues, infact I have noticed women be really cruel to ugly guys at work all my life. If you're ugly you should fear being interviewd by a woman. Delibrate shunning of ugly / avg guys and having favorites (Chads). Its disgusting and due to feminism allowing women to behave like animals with 0 morals.



lmao, happend on my graphic design course. For 3rd year we had to have a business like interview, the female interviewer was withered 34 year old bitchcunt that took herself too seriously. Out of the 30 people in my class the 8 that didnt get into 3rd year were 7 nerdy manlets (including me) and one really ugly nerdy girl. Funny thing is the people that didnt get on had some of the best work in the class. The rest of the class were pretty much goodlooking trendy fucks that half assed their work and produced terrible quality work all around.


Fuckin lol @ face even mattering in the design world where they claim your background & looks dont matter and that you are solely meant to be judged on your portfolio. No matter how talented you are never show your face if you are an ugly fuck, certain industries claim they dont judge when it comes to things like that but it really does matter for everything. :uzi:



Datak Tarr wrote:
Brian_Peppers wrote:This will soon mean women wanting goodlooking male work colleagues, infact I have noticed women be really cruel to ugly guys at work all my life. If you're ugly you should fear being interviewd by a woman. Delibrate shunning of ugly / avg guys and having favorites (Chads). Its disgusting and due to feminism allowing women to behave like animals with 0 morals.



lmao, happend on my graphic design course. For 3rd year we had to have a business like interview, the female interviewer was withered 34 year old bitchcunt that took herself too seriously. Out of the 30 people in my class the 8 that didnt get into 3rd year were 7 nerdy manlets (including me) and one really ugly nerdy girl. Funny thing is the people that didnt get on had some of the best work in the class. The rest of the class were pretty much goodlooking trendy fucks that half assed their work and produced terrible quality work all around.


Fuckin lol @ face even mattering in the design world where they claim your background & looks dont matter and that you are solely meant to be judged on your portfolio. No matter how talented you are never show your face if you are an ugly fuck, certain industries claim they dont judge when it comes to things like that but it really does matter for everything. :uzi:

Face matters in every environment.
Example I remember this teacher who always complimented this good looking guy in my class,she always complimented his eyes and how beautiful he was.
When she looked at me she didn't take me seriously when my peers said that " brio under the heavy clothes has very good physique " and she said I was try hard cocky

Bri0 wrote:To protect her and her daughter.In Italy everything rotates toward feminism.
She's feminist and she wants only good looking bodyguards to protect her daughter in London.
They have to be at least 6'1'' too.

http://m.ilgiornale.it/news/2014/04/12/ ... b/1010164/

How much feminism destroyed your life?
I remember when I was 12 I gave a punch in the face to one girl. The next days I was humiliated in different ways by my teacher she literally dominated me I cried on front of the class with the mucus all over my face.
The fact I did that they were supposed to humiliate me whenever they wanted to and I can't do anything


slapped a girl once to in school after she slapped me. proud that u hit her back brio shouldnt have cried though.
i think feminism has definitely affected me
gfs: 0
kisses: 5
handjobs: 0
blowjobs: 2
intercourse: 2

last updated:22.05.2015

Image

Image

i take like forever to answer pms


Image

n-nice

You guys got negative feedback from that situation. Probably why you ended here. You got ostracized during developmental years.
HUMANS

Image

Datak Tarr wrote:
Brian_Peppers wrote:This will soon mean women wanting goodlooking male work colleagues, infact I have noticed women be really cruel to ugly guys at work all my life. If you're ugly you should fear being interviewd by a woman. Delibrate shunning of ugly / avg guys and having favorites (Chads). Its disgusting and due to feminism allowing women to behave like animals with 0 morals.



lmao, happend on my graphic design course. For 3rd year we had to have a business like interview, the female interviewer was withered 34 year old bitchcunt that took herself too seriously. Out of the 30 people in my class the 8 that didnt get into 3rd year were 7 nerdy manlets (including me) and one really ugly nerdy girl. Funny thing is the people that didnt get on had some of the best work in the class. The rest of the class were pretty much goodlooking trendy fucks that half assed their work and produced terrible quality work all around.


Fuckin lol @ face even mattering in the design world where they claim your background & looks dont matter and that you are solely meant to be judged on your portfolio. No matter how talented you are never show your face if you are an ugly fuck, certain industries claim they dont judge when it comes to things like that but it really does matter for everything. :uzi:



Lol, man, the irony. I studied Graphic Design at higher diploma level and got treated the same. Went for several / dozens of interviews and was treated like something the cat brought in due to looks law.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 96 guests