Scout Report, meet the new GOD of sluthate

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

I got 42 matches in 3 hours. Fucking insane. When I came home I started to rage. My stupid inferior mom got mad and we started to fight. She denies how ugly I am. I told her every time I was bullied for my big nose and big ears. She just said people are mean. I told her she's mean! She is mean because she fucked my inferior dad and then I was born. She keeps denying all the shit I say. All the LMS stuff. Fucking hell. You may ask me why I keep talking about this stuff to her. I don't know why. I guess it's because I have no friends and I need to talk to someone. In my course I'm invisible. No girl talks to me. Ever. Looks are everything.

lifesucks wrote:I got 42 matches in 3 hours. Fucking insane. When I came home I started to rage. My stupid inferior mom got mad and we started to fight. She denies how ugly I am. I told her every time I was bullied for my big nose and big ears. She just said people are mean. I told her she's mean! She is mean because she fucked my inferior dad and then I was born. She keeps denying all the shit I say. All the LMS stuff. Fucking hell. You may ask me why I keep talking about this stuff to her. I don't know why. I guess it's because I have no friends and I need to talk to someone. In my course I'm invisible. No girl talks to me. Ever. Looks are everything.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is Brazil's next top surgeon... Don't worry dear, this won't hurt a bit.

lifesucks wrote:I got 42 matches in 3 hours. Fucking insane. When I came home I started to rage. My stupid inferior mom got mad and we started to fight. She denies how ugly I am. I told her every time I was bullied for my big nose and big ears. She just said people are mean. I told her she's mean! She is mean because she fucked my inferior dad and then I was born. She keeps denying all the shit I say. All the LMS stuff. Fucking hell. You may ask me why I keep talking about this stuff to her. I don't know why. I guess it's because I have no friends and I need to talk to someone. In my course I'm invisible. No girl talks to me. Ever. Looks are everything.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is Brazil's next top surgeon... Don't worry dear, this won't hurt a bit.

Fuck, he looks so amazing.
HUMANS

ur an asshole, why redpill ur mum? u want her to tell u ur ugly? i dnt get ppl who are redpilled who try to redpill bluepill ppl, there is NO benefit when u redpill them, just make them depressed and sad even tho theyre innocent. wtff??

This guy is a true handsome stud. What is his name?

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

Yeah, he's a legit god.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice