finally getting iois by random cute girls

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Now that i look way better girls are definatley reacting different.

they used to look away in horror
sephon wrote:pressure on nose is actually legit though since I have photo proof. It's deformed even more since I posted. I also left it for 10 mins and it did not deform back, though that's probably not enough time. I will post final results before and after I sleep.

aren't you still swollen up?
what is your ethnicity, btw
The Angel of SlutRates

bulletsflyingby wrote:aren't you still swollen up?
what is your ethnicity, btw

Im white. I still have about 15% swollen but you cant really tell

bulletsflyingby wrote:fantastic... looks theory in action

Yeah. i legit went up a couple of points and people treat me waaaaaaay better. Its fuckin sick lol

RealityPill wrote:Welcome to the slayer club, Brick

Thanks. Feelz good

PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

theboss wrote:How old are you?

Im older than the average here. My skin aging is top tier because no sun and generally healthy diet and i never smile or had any facial expressions
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

theboss wrote:
BrickTamland wrote:
Im older than the average here. My skin aging is top tier because no sun and generally healthy diet and i never smile or had any facial expressions

Well how old do you look? I'm asking because I won't be able to looksmax until about 3 years because of money but I want to know if I still have hope. I'll be like 23-24 by the time I'm looksmaxed

Your fine bro. 20's is great. Even late 20s you will mostly look the same
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

medjon wrote:Were you class II or III?

class 2 bones. Perfect bite though

We all know you didn't even leave your basement, and you also didn't get surgery. Why you would make up this story I just don't get
PostThis post by betaboi666 was deleted by cats on Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:04 pm.
Reason: spam

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice