biggest proof of looks theory

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

https://instagram.com/nick__bateman/

dude has millions of followers, and all of them are girls horny for his facials

his body is athletic, but he is no gymcel at 6'2, looks like the body of someone who just stays active, etc

look at the comments on his pics, basically full of sluts craving his cock only his facials

that perfect beard stubble

he doesn't even look white, looks middle eastern or mixed, which destroys the race theory

proves that looks trumps race anytime, you can be any race or mixed, but if your facials are top tier, sluts will still be on your cock

notice how all the male models that girls like, have some perfect facial hair, not a beard, but heavy stubble

with just heavy stubble, you automatically become better looking, unfortunately many of us have patchy beards, are only option is beard transplants
Last edited by machete on Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Looks theory has been a fact since the beginning of time

There's nothing that can disprove it
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

Rolex wrote:Looks theory has been a fact since the beginning of time

There's nothing that can disprove it

I know, but I never go to these instagrams of male models to read the comments i don't even use instagram

my mind was blown at all the comments from sluts, in all languages, spanish italian english german

all of them craving this guys cock only for his facials, his body is nothing spectacular

such is life, some guys are so lucky to be born like that

genetics are everything in life

we will never know this feel

THIS GUY GETS ALL THIS ATTENTION ONLY FOR HIS GENETICS, he didn't do shit to deserve it

modeling all you do is walk, and any models is an "Actor"

all boils down to genes

I think overall women are more thirsty then men,even if hot famous women came around a airport , there woudln't be hundreds of men yelling and screaming and chasing.

Exactly. I can spent hours at the gym and will only look like a hairy gorilla. This dude only needs to train his abs a bit and enjoy life at its fullest.

About balding - I do believe that 99% of white men have the gene, but it only breaks out in those that are either sexually frustrated or expierence other traumatic, stressfull events. My hairloss started when I realized that there is a strong hierarchy in life that you can't escape.

Evene hot females can pass hairloss on to their offsprings, which makes it really hard to avoid the gene. You'd have to look through the girls entire family tree and make sure no male up to her great-grand parents were balding. Almost impossible to avoid in whites. Only thing you can try is to keep your stress levels very low which is fucking hard in todays society unless you look like a 8/10 slayer.

Well if this is ur biggest proof for "looks theory", then I guess its proof enough to show ur "looks theory" is complete shit.

The reason he got millions of followers is of his status and media exposure. There are thousands of good looking nobodys with instagram, they dont have millions of followers - cause they dont got status and media exposure.

You guys are suffering from low IQ and cant understand the simplest of facts :lol:

Biggest proof of it is to go out in the real world or remember your highschool and college experiences.I remember in my first year of highschool. we had a small project in spanish class and some good looking taller guy was in my group so 2 guys and 3 girls this guy had all the attention and i was basically ignored.Then as class would start the girls started to great him i would say hi and they would give me half hearted hi.Then they all started to hangout together and they formed a circle of friends of about 10 people, and everytime they saw me they would give a look of that guy is weird he doesn't talk to anyone.

Samsung wrote:Well if this is ur biggest proof for "looks theory", then I guess its proof enough to show ur "looks theory" is complete shit.

The reason he got millions of followers is of his status and media exposure. There are thousands of good looking nobodys with instagram, they dont have millions of followers - cause they dont got status and media exposure.

You guys are suffering from low IQ and cant understand the simplest of facts :lol:

This is so true...Even many people fake their status on Instagram and they just do it to make money either promoting brands or selling products.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice