Personality theory destroyed, the ultimate redpill

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I spent almost two weeks talking to a girl on internet and didn't show a pic of me. Our conversations were great we would talk all day and night long about absolutely everything, I thought naively for a few days I had got her in my hands because she would apologize all the time for anything she would say that could bother me, that feeling is really amazing I can say for sure. I still thought my personality was top-tier because the girl loved me and had never seen my pics.

Then I decided it was time to make that official and I sent her some pics, I thought she wouldn't care if I weren't a male model since my personality had impressed her throughout these two weeks.

Unfortunately it turned out to be looks are everything. Now she treats me with contempt and even with sarcasm(making fun of me) and don't answer 90% of the total messages I send to her.

If you're low inhibition enough just forget tinder experiment with pics of someone else and try what I did deluding yourselves, your personality alone could get you a nice girl who likes the way you are. No, it won't happen, when she looks at your pic you will plainly be ignored instantly and harshly.



PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

LMAO I remember talking to a GUY online 2 years ago, he thought I was totally incredible, but after seeing me in person he was like "I expected you to be 9/10, but now it seems like you are only a 7"



Anecdotal, uncorroborated story? Check.

Proof of a theory made up by someone who is recalcitrant in their beliefs? Check.

Another SlutHate post which confirms the cult-like faith to the deluded ideology? Check.

TheRealPill wrote:Anecdotal, uncorroborated story? Check.

Proof of a theory made up by someone who is recalcitrant in their beliefs? Check.

Another SlutHate post which confirms the cult-like faith to the deluded ideology? Check.


Ok then, how about you get some pictures of an SH member and go on an online dating site and see how well you fare.
Life is written in bone.

theboss wrote:Wait wait wait wait wait what? You did a tinder experiment with fake pics and expected the girl to still talk to you?


No.

It's important to clarify this sorry for not including the online environment.

Facebook groups, I had a profile without a pic. We interact with everyone on the group and I decided to talk to one of these girls by private message/inbox and we both talked for two weeks until I sent her my pics.



ThereIsNoGame wrote:
TheRealPill wrote:Anecdotal, uncorroborated story? Check.

Proof of a theory made up by someone who is recalcitrant in their beliefs? Check.

Another SlutHate post which confirms the cult-like faith to the deluded ideology? Check.


Ok then, how about you get some pictures of an SH member and go on an online dating site and see how well you fare.


Ok then, how about you post some proof?

How about that, even if your story and everything surrounding it is true, you realise that a sample of, er, 1, is not even statistically relevant to support any kind of hypothesis, let alone garner 'proof'?

Deary me.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

TheRealPill wrote:
ThereIsNoGame wrote:
Ok then, how about you get some pictures of an SH member and go on an online dating site and see how well you fare.


Ok then, how about you post some proof?

How about that, even if your story and everything surrounding it is true, you realise that a sample of, er, 1, is not even statistically relevant to support any kind of hypothesis, let alone garner 'proof'?

Deary me.


I only care about what is possible for myself with my looks. How the fuck does it help me otherwise?

A sample of would would be if I had sent out 1 message. But I have sent hundreds on online dating and have only received matches from the ugliest of fat chicks on Tinder.

I hate the social dynamics. I'd rather talk to old people who don't judge you by looks than young people who don't care what you say as long as you're attractive.

Frame Over wrote:I spent almost two weeks talking to a girl on internet and didn't show a pic of me. Our conversations were great we would talk all day and night long about absolutely everything, I thought naively for a few days I had got her in my hands because she would apologize all the time for anything she would say that could bother me, that feeling is really amazing I can say for sure. I still thought my personality was top-tier because the girl loved me and had never seen my pics.

Then I decided it was time to make that official and I sent her some pics, I thought she wouldn't care if I weren't a male model since my personality had impressed her throughout these two weeks.

Unfortunately it turned out to be looks are everything. Now she treats me with contempt and even with sarcasm(making fun of me) and don't answer 90% of the total messages I send to her.

If you're low inhibition enough just forget tinder experiment with pics of someone else and try what I did deluding yourselves, your personality alone could get you a nice girl who likes the way you are. No, it won't happen, when she looks at your pic you will plainly be ignored instantly and harshly.


What does it mean then when you have a girlfriend who tells you "You're fine the way you are", does it mean she thinks you look good and in reality would leave you if she stopped thinking that?

I agree that looks trump personality, but one anecdote based off personal experience is not a confirmation of anything.

for some reason guys here never understand that. Jumping to conclusions is the MO on this site.

It's not that personality doesn't matter. It's that you didn't meet her looks threshold, only after meeting that (which normally means being 6+) personality matters. Think about it, if you met a cute girl through fb, talked to her for 2 weeks and she liked everything you like to: fedoras, atheism, comics books, mountain dew, being a cuck etc. And all along you thought she was cute and liked her personality but then she sent you a pic saying "sorry, this is the truth, I'm 250lbs, spotty and NEET, but I think we have so much in common and that love will get us through, fuck appearances and being shallow!"

Would you still talk to the girl? No. You get loads of fat fucks with great personalities but these are the girls we avoid because they're fat and repulsive. I just LOL @ incels punching above their weight, the formula to find your loolsmatch for this hypergamous society is: (your looks - 2) +1 if you have great personality. So if you are a 4 OP, go for 2s or 3s. Hope you learned boyo

cats wrote:This is why you should always show your pics first, and real pics that aren't staged, photoshopped or anything.

Let her disqualify you quickly so you can move on to a girl that is actually into you.

You're right and this is a true redpill. Personality is based on looks that's why personality theory itself is pointless.

I tried to advance with the best of my personality for two weeks sharing a good time with her talking all day and night long so I could make up for my pics later. What you make a girl feel is what matters, isn't?

Unfortunately when she had seen my pics she turned me down, now she doesn't care about nothing what I say if I tell her I had a car accident she wouldn't care at all, it's weird as fuck.

I believe all what I could make her feel was heavily related to her imagination and illusion that I was good looking.

david444 wrote:What type of girl speaks to a random guy with no pictures for 2 weeks. Let alone connect and bond with each other lmao. Sounds so beta and desperate.


She was like a "sluthate member type" when she was younger.

Personality dosen't mean shit if a attractive girl is into you she will make it easy, you naturally be will confident around her and lead etc ask her out or for her number even go out on dates.Confidence and personality go hand in hand she likes you so she gives you positive feed-back so you perform better because its easy.Your natural personality will come out because she sees you as high value.

looks are most important, but personality also matters

who will have more success:

a) 5/10 guy who is extroverted, has a huge social circle, goes out 2x per week

b) 5/10 guy being a NEET 24/7 at home, posting on sluthate.

Also if you have a bad aspie personality, you will fuck up the few chances you have with girls that are attracted to you.

only in extreme cases, on the ends of the scale (either being 1-2 or 9-10) personality doesn't matter

(either you are too ugly that nothign will help you, or you are so hot that girls approach you)

Example, I know two slayers on the 7 level. They still have to go out, approach lot of girls, to get sex.
If they would stay at home 24/7, they would be incel like the rest of us


but still I hate personality theorists, because they imply that you can just change your personality, which is not true.
it's probably impossible to change your core personality after you reached adult age. Lot of it (e.g. extroversion) is genetical as well.

You can change your personality it will take positive feed back from other thou and improvements you can see and feel.Send a guy to prison for 5 years so how much that personality changes.Let a guy looks max and get surgery look how much he changes once hes world changes.

TheHedonist wrote:looks are most important, but personality also matters

who will have more success:

a) 5/10 guy who is extroverted, has a huge social circle, goes out 2x per week

b) 5/10 guy being a NEET 24/7 at home, posting on sluthate.

Also if you have a bad aspie personality, you will fuck up the few chances you have with girls that are attracted to you.

only in extreme cases, on the ends of the scale (either being 1-2 or 9-10) personality doesn't matter

(either you are too ugly that nothign will help you, or you are so hot that girls approach you)

Example, I know two slayers on the 7 level. They still have to go out, approach lot of girls, to get sex.
If they would stay at home 24/7, they would be incel like the rest of us


but still I hate personality theorists, because they imply that you can just change your personality, which is not true.
it's probably impossible to change your core personality after you reached adult age. Lot of it (e.g. extroversion) is genetical as well.


How in hell does a 5 guy have a huge social circle and why the fuck would a 7 slayer stay home. Ayy lmao
Yes, of course. Being ugly is just playing life on veteran mode all around. Guys treat you like shit and try to dominate you. Girls see you as a creepy rapist/killer for asking the time of day. The worst thing is constantly having society turn around and point the finger at you, "your personality is the problem" "no one wants to be around negative people". Truly sickening.

charlesbubba wrote:
TheHedonist wrote:looks are most important, but personality also matters

who will have more success:

a) 5/10 guy who is extroverted, has a huge social circle, goes out 2x per week

b) 5/10 guy being a NEET 24/7 at home, posting on sluthate.

Also if you have a bad aspie personality, you will fuck up the few chances you have with girls that are attracted to you.

only in extreme cases, on the ends of the scale (either being 1-2 or 9-10) personality doesn't matter

(either you are too ugly that nothign will help you, or you are so hot that girls approach you)

Example, I know two slayers on the 7 level. They still have to go out, approach lot of girls, to get sex.
If they would stay at home 24/7, they would be incel like the rest of us


but still I hate personality theorists, because they imply that you can just change your personality, which is not true.
it's probably impossible to change your core personality after you reached adult age. Lot of it (e.g. extroversion) is genetical as well.


How in hell does a 5 guy have a huge social circle and why the fuck would a 7 slayer stay home. Ayy lmao


I know a guy who is a 4 with a huge social circle, he plays in a band as well.

and guess what, he always has a girlfriend.

Know a guy who is a 6, but he has huge anxiety. as a result he was a virgin until he was like 25 and then he got a 4 girlfriend (she approach him)

sorry aspies, but pesonality matters (to a degree)

Lol at social circle everyone can get in huge circle circle past age 35+ these people are in most cases past there prime and act in such a manner.Looks dont matter in the same fashion as you get older because most people arnt in there peak. The peak years for dating making friends and social circles are ages 14-30.Past that people will have kids look older etc.I said 14-30 because in those age brackets people look more similar to each other.Personality matter ONLY after you hit the looks level.You will almost never find lonely attractive people.Everyone wants to be around attractive people.The 3/10s and 4/10s want to be around 5/10s. Most normal people have social circle of 5 close friends.
PostThis post by betaboi666 was deleted by cats on Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:04 pm.
Reason: spam

True a girls will flirt for attention and talk to you when bored all that smiling is them saying look at this sub7 its so cute how he wan'ts to get with me.
Last edited by stamaster21 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

stamaster21 wrote:True a girls with flirt for attention and talk to you when bored all that smiling is them saying look at this sub7 its so cute how he wan'ts to get with me.


Thats why you hit on other girls in front of her. A little ego medicine
sephon wrote:pressure on nose is actually legit though since I have photo proof. It's deformed even more since I posted. I also left it for 10 mins and it did not deform back, though that's probably not enough time. I will post final results before and after I sleep.

Exactly how I had predicted, she stopped talking to me. It was taking three days for her to reply my messages and now she has vanished and doesn't reply anything. She has just gone away slowly...

That's a confusing feeling. It's as if my blue side were in a tough fight against my red side, saying "there is no way a guy like him she had enjoyed talking to every single day and yet she would apologize for anything she would say that might annoy him, couldn't make up for his looks".

I "played" the game the way it was meant to be "played", I don't think I made mistakes or big mistakes because I can't feel bad for saying every single word I had spelled. I've concluded she was just flat harsh with my looks, there isn't another explanation, I'm not able to find one. She didn't like my looks and felt like fleeing my life as fast as possible.

Is this my feeling the same feeling innocent people feel when they're convicted and go to prison?
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 83 guests