Dating girls nowadays is a joke

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

90% of girls nowadays are trashy clubrats, why would anyone want more to do with them than a night or two of fucking. Because they are clubrats they will probably cheat and there friends will even encourage them to cheat.
There is no satisfaction of getting a used up clubrat who thinks her shit don't stink who fucked 100s of guys and is now with you until the next best thing comes along.

It is hard to find a girl who isn't a clubrat and actually respects herself and is carrier motivated and not motivated to go out and get hammered and fucked by a new guy every week.

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Official_Boss wrote:90% of girls nowadays are trashy clubrats, why would anyone want more to do with them than a night or two of fucking. Because they are clubrats they will probably cheat and there friends will even encourage them to cheat.
There is no satisfaction of getting a used up clubrat who thinks her shit don't stink who fucked 100s of guys and is now with you until the next best thing comes along.

It is hard to find a girl who isn't a clubrat and actually respects herself and is carrier motivated and not motivated to go out and get hammered and fucked by a new guy every week.

most of the girls are not going to clubs today, we're not living in the 80s and 90 anymore
anyways if you want to date a girl I recommend that she don't have such habit otherwise you will be a victim

You are bluepilled as FUCK. Those are the same chicks. They workcel just like us and then they hook up with Chads on the weekends. The only thing you can do is become Chad. Be Chad or be dead. What you need to do and what a married chad does, is make it so that he is ALL she thinks about, yet he is the one who goes out all the time and fucks clubrats (many of them being her friends) behind her back. Someone I work with is like that. You need a lot of chicks in your life not just one.
Chad nuthugger crew
Raped as a child and accused of rape as an adult
Anti-Autist crew
35+, 8 blowjobs but no D in V

Finding girls with traditional values today is almost impossible. Technology and social media has ruined them. You would be better off searching for the loch ness monster

heretic667 wrote:. Technology and social media has ruined them.

exactly
please note a girl addicted to social media and smartphones is worst than a club slut

Nihilism+ wrote:

You are bluepilled as FUCK. Those are the same chicks. They workcel just like us and then they hook up with Chads on the weekends. The only thing you can do is become Chad. Be Chad or be dead. What you need to do and what a married chad does, is make it so that he is ALL she thinks about, yet he is the one who goes out all the time and fucks clubrats (many of them being her friends) behind her back. Someone I work with is like that. You need a lot of chicks in your life not just one.

Ive had plenty of clubrats and you realize sex is pointless w/o a real connection, I pissed away a lot of years of my life on drugs and sex, honestly it wasn't a real glamourus lifestyle
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

Official_Boss wrote:Ive had plenty of clubrats and you realize sex is pointless w/o a real connection, I pissed away a lot of years of my life on drugs and sex, honestly it wasn't a real glamourus lifestyle

you poor baby :roll:

Ive had plenty of clubrats and you realize sex is pointless w/o a real connection, I pissed away a lot of years of my life on drugs and sex, honestly it wasn't a real glamourus lifestyle

$50000 question: Would you give that up to be a virgin who is pushing 40 like myself? I would DIE at 40 to live that lifestyle you had for one year, you ungrateful Chad.
You're double standars is hilarious. Do you have traditional values? If you don't then why do you want a girl with traditional values. If you were a girl you would be fucking chads left and right but yet you expect women to act different than how you do.

Yeah I've thought of that too. I kind of want a chick with NO values, so I can kind of preach mine to her so I can control her ideally. Having personal servants and slaves is always something I've dreamed about. I like controlling others. But I know that's not realistic, so I'd rather just have a decent looking fuck buddy that I can just chill with and fuck every week or month or so. She can get hit up by over 9000 chads for all I care, as long as I'm one of those chads.

$50000 question: Would you give that up to be a virgin who is pushing 40 like myself? I would DIE at 40 to live that lifestyle you had for one year, you ungrateful Chad.

No I don't want to be a virgin or pushing 40, I would give it up for a successful relationship with a girl I marry who isn't a clubrat though but I don't regret anything

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice