Just lol if you haven't fucked a slut in a nightclub toilet

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

This is the true hallmark of a slayer.
gfs: 0
kisses: 0
handjobs: 0
blowjobs: 0
intercourse: 0
Creep shamed:

Last updated: 11.04.15



I'm stealing your signature :DDDD
Yes, of course. Being ugly is just playing life on veteran mode all around. Guys treat you like shit and try to dominate you. Girls see you as a creepy rapist/killer for asking the time of day. The worst thing is constantly having society turn around and point the finger at you, "your personality is the problem" "no one wants to be around negative people". Truly sickening.

That never happens... Idk how it could ever happen if I'm honest



It happens my fellow gentlemen. And blowjobs. And one night stands.

Well,in italy ons are rare events...But it's disgustin being so fucking primitive,it's like some girls canKt hold their urges



I know ONS's happen and shit, and I know its possible to bang a girl first time you meet cos I've done it. However, in a party or nightclub its super rare just like bri0 said. Girls are normally there with friends and dont wanna look like the sluts they truly are.

Casual bangs normally happen during the day when she's alone at her house and shit, they never tell anyone about it ofc

Bri0 wrote:Well,in italy ons are rare events...But it's disgustin being so fucking primitive,it's like some girls canKt hold their urges


>Italy
>ONS
>Rare events

Ayy lmao

Image

Trust me BriO, they happen. At least in Milan where I lived.

Image
gfs: 0
kisses: 5
handjobs: 0
blowjobs: 2
intercourse: 2

last updated:22.05.2015

Image

Image

i take like forever to answer pms


Image

n-nice

Purtzian wrote:Image

I don't get why she is playing with the smartphone?

Bri0 wrote:
Purtzian wrote:Image

I don't get why she is playing with the smartphone?


She is texting some beta incel
Probably some incel wrote her "Good night my dear", and she is answering back while she is getting fucked.
Incel probably asked her out before, and she told him "I`am not ready for relationship, I just got out of long one".

Do you understand now why she is playing with the smartphone? You sound sometimes like you were born yesterday.

ya this stuff definitely happens
the closest I ever got was fingering a girl on the dance floor

Vampir wrote:
Bri0 wrote:I don't get why she is playing with the smartphone?


She is texting some beta incel
Probably some incel wrote her "Good night my dear", and she is answering back while she is getting fucked.
Incel probably asked her out before, and she told him "I`am not ready for relationship, I just got out of long one".

Do you understand now why she is playing with the smartphone? You sound sometimes like you were born yesterday.


Actually she is receiving a phone call. I have the same phone. She is also holding it upside down

Done it a couple of times. Its nasy and not good at all.

Samsung wrote:Done it a couple of times. Its nasy and not good at all.

It seems like you'd always be worried about someone putting their hand in piss or falling in the toilet or something.

I've never heard of it happening in Ireland although I hear about it happening alot in England

Fucking a bitch in a toilet is on my list of things to do

Vampir wrote:
Bri0 wrote:I don't get why she is playing with the smartphone?


She is texting some beta incel
Probably some incel wrote her "Good night my dear", and she is answering back while she is getting fucked.
Incel probably asked her out before, and she told him "I`am not ready for relationship, I just got out of long one".

Do you understand now why she is playing with the smartphone? You sound sometimes like you were born yesterday.

Incel never get replies

Ive seens this before and both the guy and girl were ugly as fuck...the girls that do this youd have to have absolutely no standards as a guy

Not in the bathroom stall, but in the back of a 7-11 in the bushes. Dark alleys and in the car in a dark small residential street.

No thanks, Jeff.
Image
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Mewtant and 98 guests