Taking Aromasin without roids to fight male feminization

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

So we all know that the environment nowadays is filled with stuff (Plastics, pollutants) that make man have higher estrogen levels than in the past. Our current lifestyle (Be it officelling, NEETcelling or Collegecelling) also prevent us to have enough testosterone. Combine this with the fact that the average man nowadays is fatter than what we used to be a long time ago and you get an estrogen increasing cocktail.

Aromasin kills estrogen levels, raises testosterone levels and stimulates the production of IGF-1 without side effects (Unless your estrogen levels are low already, in which case you'd get stiff joints, depression and low libido. But pretty much all males nowadays have too much estrogen in them). And you don't need other roids to make this work.

What do you people think. Any experiences?
Yes, of course. Being ugly is just playing life on veteran mode all around. Guys treat you like shit and try to dominate you. Girls see you as a creepy rapist/killer for asking the time of day. The worst thing is constantly having society turn around and point the finger at you, "your personality is the problem" "no one wants to be around negative people". Truly sickening.

Won't your body compensate over time by ramping up E production?
The Angel of SlutRates

In animals both testosterone and estradiol up female attractiveness, i wouldn't be surprised if estradiol upped male attractiveness too.

im taking 2,5mg fempro letrozole per week mainly because i drink alot of milk

bulletsflyingby wrote:Won't your body compensate over time by ramping up E production?

Supposedly Aromasin doesn't fuck with your endogenous production (Of test and estro). Any knowledgeable guys here?

I asked this question on /fit/ in their steroid threads and they confirm that this would be a legit use for aromasin. Of course they are obsessed by gains and big muscles and Ronnie Coleman so they discount such things. But even a "small" thing such as this would be fine for me. Not so much for the muscle gains (still present) but to fight babyface, bloating and for the mental gains of having less estrogen lurking.

I'm actually considering taking an AI to increase facial masculinity. It can also increase your final height. Do you know where to get some Aromasin?

Champion wrote:I'm actually considering taking an AI to increase facial masculinity. It can also increase your final height. Do you know where to get some Aromasin?

Unfortunately I do not know.

It's time to lurk for sources now that the lurkin' on the procedure has ended.

Worthless Trash wrote:In animals both testosterone and estradiol up female attractiveness, i wouldn't be surprised if estradiol upped male attractiveness too.

Free estrogen is beneficial for men. Free testosterone is what enters the prostate, tits etc and converts to estradiol within these tissues causing the shitty effects.

If you're healthy and have low body fat you should be seeing that you have increased production of aromatase and estradiol in the bones, while having no aromatase in the fat tissue.

Vitamin D is important

"According to an animal and cell study that endocrinologists at Stanford University published in Endocrinology, the active form of vitamin D – calcitriol [structural formula shown below] – is an anti-oestrogen. The study is interesting for bodybuilders too, as the anti-estrogenic effect of vitamin D is expressed mostly in the fat tissue. What’s more, vitamin D enhances the effect of anti-oestrogens like anastrozole, letrozole and exemestane."

HansonMMMbop wrote:Vitamin D is important

"According to an animal and cell study that endocrinologists at Stanford University published in Endocrinology, the active form of vitamin D – calcitriol [structural formula shown below] – is an anti-oestrogen. The study is interesting for bodybuilders too, as the anti-estrogenic effect of vitamin D is expressed mostly in the fat tissue. What’s more, vitamin D enhances the effect of anti-oestrogens like anastrozole, letrozole and exemestane."

Holy shit.
brb sunbathing in moscow

http://musclebond.co/epages/57757c61-34 ... Inhibitors

According to the guys on /fit/ this is a legit source. As you can see Aromasin is more expensive than Letroxole or Arimidex. Still, my idea is still to take Aromasin standalone (0,25mgs every three days).

I have no money right now so this experiment shall wait for me. If any of you chappies decides to go for it make sure to report it here on SH
PostThis post by Zyzz was deleted by puanewb on Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:47 pm.
Reason: Requested

im on letrozole daily 2.5 mg .
When a woman has scholarly inclinations there is usually something wrong with her sexuality. - Friedrich Nietzsche

madskillz wrote:im on letrozole daily 2.5 mg .

Where do you get it from? Are you also on roids? Is it expensive? How does it differ from Aromasin? Side effects? Positive effects you've noticed?

This is going to end terribly.
HUMANS

charlesbubba wrote:
SMWE wrote:This is going to end terribly.

How

Taking aromatase inhibitors will drastically lower your estrogen levels. They are responsible for mood regulation and joint health. You're going to fuck your health up.

SMWE wrote:
charlesbubba wrote:How

Taking aromatase inhibitors will drastically lower your estrogen levels. They are responsible for mood regulation and joint health. You're going to fuck your health up.

I start with the assumption that there's TOO much estrogen inside me to begin with. Plastics, food, women pills in the water, fatter than my ancestors.

step 1: get a blood test to determine your baseline estradiol

OldRooster1 wrote:step 1: get a blood test to determine your baseline estradiol

Step 2 : Pin test.

I'm jumping on that ship now, fuck everything. I will use test only. No tren, no orals, no HGH, no insulin, no shit. Just test, aromasin and nolva for PTC. Or cruise forever. Fuck

charlesbubba wrote:
madskillz wrote:im on letrozole daily 2.5 mg .

Where do you get it from? Are you also on roids? Is it expensive? How does it differ from Aromasin? Side effects? Positive effects you've noticed?

it costs me 33 euros , side were joint aching on my first weeks , and tiredness, now its ok. As of positive effects i can see a little bit of belly fat disappering, really nothing more. im not on roids, i dont know how much i t differs from aromasin but its the strongest aromatase inhibitor you can find, it kills estrogen like crazy. I get it from a local pharmacy store, cause I know the owner theres no need for prescripton. Im planning to stay on it at least half a year.

its this one i get.

madskillz wrote:
charlesbubba wrote:

it costs me 33 euros , side were joint aching on my first weeks , and tiredness, now its ok. As of positive effects i can see a little bit of belly fat disappering, really nothing more. im not on roids, i dont know how much i t differs from aromasin but its the strongest aromatase inhibitor you can find, it kills estrogen like crazy. I get it from a local pharmacy store, cause I know the owner theres no need for prescripton. Im planning to stay on it at least half a year.

its this one i get.

So 33 euro for a month's worht. Or if you want to not dose everyday (Say once every three days) we get three months worth. Good enough for me.

charlesbubba wrote:
madskillz wrote:

its this one i get.

So 33 euro for a month's worht. Or if you want to not dose everyday (Say once every three days) we get three months worth. Good enough for me.

yeah , though its totally fine for me , i can save up 30 euros monthly, its really no big deal for me, the guy i get it from is a friend of my family , i could easily just get and pay for it after a while. Keep in mind im from Kosovo , i dont know how much it costs on other countries.

madskillz wrote:
charlesbubba wrote:

yeah , though its totally fine for me , i can save up 30 euros monthly, its really no big deal for me, the guy i get it from is a friend of my family , i could easily just get and pay for it after a while. Keep in mind im from Kosovo , i dont know how much it costs on other countries.

Lol I might as well just paypal you the money to buy me this shit. Are roids easily available in Kossovo pharmacies?

charlesbubba wrote:
madskillz wrote:

Lol I might as well just paypal you the money to buy me this shit. Are roids easily available in Kossovo pharmacies?

lol kosovo is really behind other countries , paypal isn available as of yet, though im not sure , nah you cant get around roids in our pharmacies , just black market , and really never tried it .

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice