A message to YOU incel nice guys, from a girl on facebook

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Some bitches status regarding nice guys (incels)

To all the "Good Guys" (the ones that girls don't go for because their too nice); Yes, girls don't tend to go out with the nice guys, the good guys, the guys in the friend zone.

-We don't date you because we don't think we are good enough to deserve a great guy like you. We are afraid of our faults being much worse than yours. We think we can take the jerks and mold them into someone we want because then, well, the credit is all ours. This never works. We date the other guys because we want crazy times and know the good guys are the type we shouldn't fuck around with their hearts. And we shouldn't mess with your heart. We date the other guys because we don't realize what we are missing out. Seriously.

But fear not, the nice guys are the ones we want. The jerks are not the marrying kind. We want the good guys to be our husbands, our children's fathers and our better half. We tend to have to find this out the hard way. We need to have our hearts broken by the other guys, we need to realize the good guys are the ones we can lean on, the ones that will always be there for us.

Please don't stop being the nice guy, the good guy, the best guy friend. You are what we want, and yes I get that its hard to wait but believe me your type is our type.

In other words: Take heart, wait until you're in your 30's, have forgotten about those women and developed careers and lives on your own, and when these women are finally done dating assholes and grow up, congrats! Now you can have them! ...Great..? I'll stick with the ones who weren't messed up to begin with, thanks. Seriously, this post is an unfortunate way to phrase it..

345 likes so far, tons of comments from females: "spot on!"

:roll:

"We want to ride the carousel until we're past our prime and used up, then you can be our cuckold husband raising someone else's brats"

Samsung wrote:Some bitches status regarding nice guys (incels)

To all the "Good Guys" (the ones that girls don't go for because their too nice); Yes, girls don't tend to go out with the nice guys, the good guys, the guys in the friend zone.

-We don't date you because we don't think we are good enough to deserve a great guy like you. We are afraid of our faults being much worse than yours. We think we can take the jerks and mold them into someone we want because then, well, the credit is all ours. This never works. We date the other guys because we want crazy times and know the good guys are the type we shouldn't fuck around with their hearts. And we shouldn't mess with your heart. We date the other guys because we don't realize what we are missing out. Seriously.

But fear not, the nice guys are the ones we want. The jerks are not the marrying kind. We want the good guys to be our husbands, our children's fathers and our better half. We tend to have to find this out the hard way. We need to have our hearts broken by the other guys, we need to realize the good guys are the ones we can lean on, the ones that will always be there for us.

Please don't stop being the nice guy, the good guy, the best guy friend. You are what we want, and yes I get that its hard to wait but believe me your type is our type.

In other words: Take heart, wait until you're in your 30's, have forgotten about those women and developed careers and lives on your own, and when these women are finally done dating assholes and grow up, congrats! Now you can have them! ...Great..? I'll stick with the ones who weren't messed up to begin with, thanks. Seriously, this post is an unfortunate way to phrase it..

Her post is a special brand of bullshit. She and some other women might actually even believe it. In the end, it's about what gives them "vagina tingles". This is so obvious, and has been said a million times over.

"Good guys" don't give them tingles.

Sacrificial Lamb wrote:

Her post is a special brand of bullshit. She and some other women might actually even believe it. In the end, it's about what gives them "vagina tingles". This is so obvious, and has been said a million times over.

"Good guys" don't give them tingles.

your right

only a thick cock does

im a good guy with 6 inch girth

i give tingles to all girls

That bitch needs to have her skull smashed in.

But fear not, the nice guys are the ones we want. The jerks are not the marrying kind. We want the good guys to be our husbands, our children's fathers and our better half. We tend to have to find this out the hard way. We need to have our hearts broken by the other guys (REPEATEDLY, SOMETIMES MULTIPLE TIMES A NIGHT), we need to realize the good guys are the ones we can lean on, the ones that will always be there for us.

In other words: Take heart, wait until you're in your 30's, have forgotten about those women and developed careers and lives on your own, and when these women are finally done dating assholes(AND ALL THEIR FRIENDS) and grow up, congrats! Now you can have them! ...Great..? I'll stick with the ones who weren't messed up to begin with, thanks. Seriously, this post is an unfortunate way to phrase it..

Fixed it up a little. Highlighted the real thoughts she had. You have to look for the subliminal message!
Last edited by Nerzhus on Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

We don't date you because we don't think we are good enough to deserve a great guy like you. We are afraid of our faults being much worse than yours.

Oh just fuck off.

Amud wrote:That bitch needs to have her skull smashed in.

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

JebusN0rmalfa6 wrote:Link so I can redpill

this. Jason is the messiah of fb red pill
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this

Samsung wrote:

That's redpill as fuck. I don't know why you guys are mad. She's saying what we always have been saying: prime girls want to fuck masculine bad boys and then marry a beta provider.
T
RSA

The good news is that you can be a nice guy and still get girls, you just have to be good looking. Specifically, you need a good FACE! Duh!

Nope, they'll still go for the assholes at 30, once they've 'calmed down' a bit.

Some go back to the jerks after marrying some guy they were never attracted to in the first place.

its the thruth but like every female, she is selling it like the whole thing was something out of her control, something that just happens to her that cant be prevented. she is leaving the part out were she is actively disregarding all the honest and serious males to fuck around with low trust alpha bad boys just to make her vagina tingle.

the more i learn about women, the more i cant help myself but feel true hate towards them. they are simply cruel, dishonest, manipulative and abusive people

What a load of bullshit. Everyone knows girls get bored quickly of the beta nice guys and they choose a low inhibition slayer so they can be dominated.

Take heart, wait until you're in your 30's, have forgotten about those women and developed careers and lives on your own, and when these women are finally done dating assholes and grow up, congrats! Now you can have them! ...Great..? I'll stick with the ones who weren't messed up to begin with, thanks. Seriously, this post is an unfortunate way to phrase it..

You've gotta do some SERIOUS interpretive reading to see what she is REALLY trying to say. She wants Chads with hearts of gold so she can cuck them too, or at least try to see if cucking them is possible. And if it isn't she'll just give up and have a bunch of kids with him, then divorce his sorry ass. But he won't care cuz he's a chad and can just hook up with whatever woman he wants. The "ones who weren't messed up to begin with" are pretty much chads with hearts of gold. The common "nice guy" is fucked in the head WAY MORE than any of us. They aren't even bluepilled, they are pink pilled. Chicks know this, and do everything they can to avoid them.

You know what, I actually don't mind this. If I were a chick I'd be using people even worse. We are all megalomaniacs who want everyone to feel like shit except us at the core. I'd be causing ER's left and right.
Chad nuthugger crew
Raped as a child and accused of rape as an adult
Anti-Autist crew
35+, 8 blowjobs but no D in V

She's just say that she wants to fuck many cocks as possible, only from alpha male ofc, then find a beta provider.

Cock carousel then gold digger = modern game for women

this doesn't bother me. im so incel i cant even get INTO the friend zone.

Sadly hun, when we hit our 30's, we not only have the choice of all the emotionally-damaged cock-loving sloots our own age, but we also have access to women in their 20's as well, who tend to be (i) nicer, (ii) less damaged, and (iii) won't be pushing us to marry by the third date.

You are right - 'nice guys' tend to do better in dating terms when they're older. Only we won't be picking you, we'll pick your younger sister or workmate. If it takes you 15 years to realise Chad will never love you, I'm sorry, but the chances are no-one else truly will now either. I know this is incredibly sexist, and I sympathise. But it is nonetheless accurate.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cunt.
Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

What a comedy post, she is only trying to ram blue pills down nice guys' throats so she can extend her cock carousel antics. Her vagina will be like a flaccid clown pocket by the time she's found it out 'the hard way'.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice