College girls on how often they have sex

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:lol, if you have a small penis, the girl wears the pants in the relationship. at least she was honest.

You got a small dick

Bri0 wrote:They're lying. Having lot of sex now is a cool thing even among girls,being a slut is considered cool

THIS. 90% their lying to seem cool infront of camera

MrIncel wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:lol, if you have a small penis, the girl wears the pants in the relationship. at least she was honest.

You got a small dick

it's inversely proportional to how autistic you are, so it's a micropenis.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
MrIncel wrote:
You got a small dick

Anyone who talks about cocks all day or how big his dick is is one of two things a closet homo or small dicked so I say you're about right even tho you claimed to have "outgrown" aspergers on puahate. Truly the autistic treating the autistic and disparaging the autistic in some form of no true Scotsman is a humorous image in our minds at least. Although perhaps being autistic you cannot fanthom such humor.

MrIncel wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:

Anyone who talks about cocks all day or how big his dick is is one of two things a closet homo or small dicked so I say you're about right even tho you claimed to have "outgrown" aspergers on puahate. Truly the autistic treating the autistic and disparaging the autistic in some form of no true Scotsman is a humorous image in our minds at least. Although perhaps being autistic you cannot fanthom such humor.

i remember that. i had no idea what it was back then and mistakenly self diagnosed shyness/adhd for aspie through reading wikipedia. the program i went through in grad school literally kicked out someone i knew for having asperger's, so yeah, getting by those few professors who were utterly brutal on their own student's personalities scotch free and then working in a field where you need insanely high ability to quickly read people, definitely indicated to me that it was just adhd.

regardless, adhd is sort of underrated as a diagnostic category since autism stole its fire. it comes with its own unique social deficits, but they're more related to inattentiveness and hyperactivity rather than a complete blindness to non-verbal communication. i will gladly admit that ad/hd dominates my life and i've been medicated for it since 10 years old. it's a developmental disorder, same broad category that autism falls under.

DeppIsGod wrote:FUCK MY LIFE!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I haven't had sex in almost a DECADE! These sluts are laughing and enjoying life while I have to suffer like this.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

all women around you are having sex several times a week and enjoy life. life is a big party, you're just not invited to it.

Emil King wrote:
Bri0 wrote:They're lying. Having lot of sex now is a cool thing even among girls,being a slut is considered cool

THIS. 90% their lying to seem cool infront of camera

this.

djfranktank wrote:
Emil King wrote:THIS. 90% their lying to seem cool infront of camera

this.

looooooool @ this wishful copecelling

all women are getting pounded by non-aspies

prime women of course get 10x more sex because they're very in demand so they have to be open for business 7 days a week

thickneckedslayer wrote:lol @ that 4/10 slut saying size matters. like that ugly bitch actually gets to be choosey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

>really cute
>huge frame
>huge dick

is only the bare minimum.

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

I didn't watch it. But let's put this into context, women have sex as often as we fap. This is fact.

So some people here are weirdos who can fap 10 times a day, some women can do the same. They're preparing their vagina to become a portable tent in case of emergencies.

Just lol @ not supporting an Islamic takeover of the west. Fuck these cunts and all those who support their behavior.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice